It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul campaign believes GOP cheating cost Paul a win in Arizona

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Capt - while your opinions are yours and I can't change them - let me tell you that i was a delegate at the AZ state convention and after we recvd the ballots at the congressional district caucuses, it was noticed that the Romney supporters had an asterisk next to their name and their names were not in alphabetical order like the rest of the names on the ballot - besides that electioneering isn't allowed by the rules of the state (maybe even fed govt regarding the 75 ft line) but when the ballots were counted, all subsequent results were skewed by one name... the RP delegate slot was off by one name - after this was discovered we found out that the counting program for the ballots was coded that morning - and that this problem was a result of the asterisk not being scanned correctly.

This anomaly was discovered in CD 4 after a RP supporter that won asked those in the room who had voted for her - and NOONE voted for her --- we all voted for the person right above her name on the ballot(another RP supporter) - and once this was discovered, they had to listen to us and recount.the ballots... and then RP supporters won both A and B delegate slots...

the sad part is that after all this happened, the GOP still gave the CD win to the Romney supporter - that is a big problem with us and there have already been resignations from the GOP in AZ since they lack any credibility.

sad day for the GOP - but don't worry - we are all becoming PCs (i was just nominated and will be elected in August) and then we will change the party from within - so that integrity will be synonomous with the AZ GOP going forward.

brettrix - CD 5 -

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You know, the other thing I like about Ron Paul is also a one word description...

Ron Paul is......Honest

As for the other candidates in the race......Mitt Romney and Barrack Obama
The only description that fits is also one word.......DISHONEST

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
So you don't want to vote for a trustworthy guy with sound ideas because you disagree with some of his stances..

I didn't say his ideas were "sound". I can TRUST Ron Paul to do everything in his power to set back women's rights 50 years. And that's just one issue... I do believe he'll do what he says. That is trustworthy. If I disagree with his ideas, it doesn't matter how "solid" he is in them or how trustworthy he is.

that doesn't make any sense when you consider that you have NO idea where Obama stands.

Oh, Jesus! And I thought we could have an intelligent discussion... Next?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

you should leave ATS for responsible netizens - you seem to get your information right from the establishment.. USAID is CIA and the CIA controls the money - do you really think we are such fools as to believe your posts - USAID=-CIA

of course they will tout their projects as success - they need more money for more wars. keep up the lie and you will be controlled by it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
One thing I don't necessarily agree with the Ron Paul campaign on is the fact that you don't even hear a cough about all this trickery and cheating (that is verified and proven) that is coming from the Romney camp. I know they have their reasons and the convention hasn't happened yet and all that, but I am ready to see some people be brought to justice. ACTUAL justice, not a dog and pony show.

If I was HNIC I would be bringing all this evidence and paperwork to Tampa, ready to start opening my mouth about some of this corruption.
edit on 22-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

It's the loon state. It's the home of birther mania. These people are NOT connected to reality. Of COURSE they cheated.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Exactly. Thank you, how many people like her are voting for Obama? She is a teacher for God's sake! She is far too ignorant to be teaching students and because the student is showing her up she gets defensive over the president. She doesn't have the slightest clue what Obama stands for.

1 "Paulbot" V.S. 50 of these Obama praising idiots.

I know people like B.H. don't understand what has happened here or why it doesn't matter if the majority doesn't support Ron Paul. This election we weren't choosing a candidate we were choosing the old system v.s. the new system. Both minorities one just swaying the public (majority) with money and years of indoctrination, and one trying to wake them up rather than just sway them and doing it with nothing but people and information. If both minorities had to start fresh and gain the affection of a new audience there would be no question who would be chosen.

It goes deep. Vote Obama though, you will never know why you did.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It goes deep. Vote Obama though, you will never know why you did.

LOL! That should be his new campaign slogan.

I would be an idiot to support someone who sign it in on the books that just anybody can just be taken away during the night and stuck in a prison god knows where, not a peep from anyone, no due process.

That's just plain wrong and against the law.
edit on 22-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Set women's rights back?
You really don't know what you are talking about.

So now you are figured out, you don't know why you vote Obama. You are voting for the direction of a country based on abortion and gay marriage.. awesome. That is what it's all about you know.

"oh jesus I am going act shocked and make a condescending comment and hope that no one realizes it's a deflection and I actually don't know where Obama stands on anything.. except abortion.. and gay marriage.. wait do I know where he stands on gay marriage? (the answer is neither does he, but he did adopt the same solution that Ron Paul has been touting for years)" - B.H.
edit on 22-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If you do not believe me look at the Elections the last time you ran coming out of West Virginia. The Republican bitch Jackie Walorski stole data that was and still is above her security clearance from me.

Did you see the 777.... 888 for Barack?
edit on 22-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I know people like B.H. don't understand what has happened here...

You really don't know what you are talking about...
...you don't know why you vote Obama.

But you do?

You are voting for the direction of a country based on abortion and gay marriage..

The above are all 100% incorrect assumptions.

I know exactly what I'm talking about and I have MANY reasons for voting for Obama. But this thread isn't about me, Obama, or why I'm voting for him. It's about Ron Paul's victimization by the big bad, GOP.

And I'm bored with your lame attempts to side-track the discussion into a personal realm. Have a nice day.
edit on 5/22/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So you don't want to vote for a trustworthy guy with sound ideas because you disagree with some of his stances..

I didn't say his ideas were "sound". I can TRUST Ron Paul to do everything in his power to set back women's rights 50 years. And that's just one issue... I do believe he'll do what he says. That is trustworthy. If I disagree with his ideas, it doesn't matter how "solid" he is in them or how trustworthy he is.

that doesn't make any sense when you consider that you have NO idea where Obama stands.

Oh, Jesus! And I thought we could have an intelligent discussion... Next?

How would he set back women's rights 50 years? I find that to be a pretty ludicrous statement. Ron Paul is constantly preaching how we should quit giving groups rights and dividing people into groups. Instead, he wants everyone to be treated as equals and as individuals, then there is no need for gay rights, women's rights, blacks rights, because we would all be treated the same and as individuals, not as groups. So, why would you say such a thing?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's ironic that you have become bored with my "attempts to sidetrack" the conversation just before you would have to answer why you support Obama. You don't know. You really don't. We have already talked about you this much, rather than wasting that last post with excuses why not just give the answer. I am not making this about you. I am making a point about ALL Obama supporters. You don't know why you support him.
You don't care about the thread you only came to knock Ron Paul, but you have done a poor job. It only became an issue when you saw it was time to either come out with why you support Obama or admit you don't know why. Well the time is nigh.

You can even private message if you are afraid of derailing the thread.
But we both know it won't because the post where you explain why you support him is gonna be an empty lot.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Because he has no idea what he is talking about. He knows why he is against Ron Paul for about as many reasons as why he is for Obama. (ie: he is just talking and has no real idea what about)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Paul loses an election and the paul nuts think its cheating/corruption well maybe people dont want Ron Paul

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Okay, Atisha. I have quoted your two replies to my thread below. They came out of the blue and do not seem to be addressing the thread. To be completely honest, I am stumped.

Please don't take this as a bash, but can you please provide some further context?

I will say that my interests are piqued.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Atisha
Yes they stole Interpoles files Ron Paul and you know damn well who I am.

Originally posted by Atisha
If you do not believe me look at the Elections the last time you ran coming out of West Virginia. The Republican bitch Jackie Walorski stole data that was and still is above her security clearance from me.

Did you see the 777.... 888 for Barack?
edit on 22-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Does this mean the tiny collective of 10% GOP primary voters has now become the proverbial "Fat Lady singing"?

Sure sounds and looks that way.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
RP is using the GOP's own rules.

Exactly.
It's a loophole, other wise known as cheating.

BH, you get today's award for general contradiction of oneself:

Of course if Ron Paul doesn't win, it's because someone cheated...

The GOP probably cheated... They do that, I've noticed.

How is that a contradiction? The GOP probably cheated. They usually do... But Ron Paul couldn't win the presidency if it was completely above board. Not enough people care, or even know who he is...

I wonder if Benevolent Heretic thinks the same thing of her supreme learder obama considering hes done the same thing finding loop holes in the constitution

Benevolent Heretic is a feminist lol which means anybody else crying about being cheated= competition unless it's a group that is opposition to or is anti white man then they will side with them and ride their coat tales like they did with the civil right movement
edit on 22-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

You asked so nicely! Thank you!

Ron Paul is committed to overturning Roe V Wade. His Sanctity of Life Act would remove Supreme Court jurisdiction over women's health issues and make conception the LEGAL beginning of "life", AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL, giving FEDERAL rights to fetuses. Then it gives each state the power and free reign to protect that life. With literally hundreds of pieces of legislation and restrictions on abortion in the majority of states recently, women's reproductive rights would be set back to the stone age... If Ron Paul gets his way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I do know that Obama is a politician. I don't claim that he's perfect.

And yes, I am a feminist. So is my husband.
I believe women have ultimate rights to their own person. I don't believe the government (even the state government) has authority over my personal body. Call me crazy.

This thread isn't about me, though, is it? Did you have something to add about the situation of Ron Paul and the GOP cheating in AZ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join