It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul campaign believes GOP cheating cost Paul a win in Arizona

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul's official campaign has been quite silent in regards to the cheating/corruption that has been going on in the GOP during this year's election cycle. At least until recently...

The Ron Paul campaign believes there was corruption at the GOP convention in Arizona. Among the various infractions reported by supporters of Congressman Paul are ballot stuffing, rule violations, and improper vote counting that occurred behind closed doors.

More specifically...

The senior advisor to the Ron Paul campaign, Doug Wead, named names yesterday, implicating Nathan Sproul, a GOP operative who has been in trouble in the past for allegedly being involved in electioneering shenanigans. Mr. Sproul, a GOP activist and former head of the Arizona Christian Coalition, was investigated for massive voter registration fraud after the 2004 presidential election. His consulting group, Sproul and Associates, has received millions from the GOP for "consulting fees". Mr. Wead is suggesting that Mr. Sproul may have been hired by the Arizona GOP to manipulate the convention result.

So, it's plain to see that the Ron Paul campaign is going to start voicing very publicly the problems and corruption that has been dealt with in many states this year.

The worst part is the MSM is complicit in all of this. Not that we didn't know this already.
(bold for emphasis below)

These are serious charges that have the Ron Paul camp up in arms. They believe similar corruption probably occurred during primaries and caucuses around the country and also at several other state conventions including Maine and Oklahoma.

Despite these proven infractions that are occurring all over the country, the mainstream media seems reluctant to chronicle the corruption, which seems strange, given that the big media usually thrives on scandal. It is beginning to look as if the big corporate media may be seeing dollar signs, recognizing that both Governor Romney and President Obama and their corporate backers will buy a lot of advertising between now and November. By not reporting on these scandals, the big media is also participating in a perpetrator by omission scheme.

In this revealing video, a delegate to the convention discloses that he witnessed ballot stuffing and other improprieties first-hand and was told by GOP workers that their superiors told them to ignore it. This video, recorded on the day of the Arizona convention, reveals the same crime and perpetrator by omission pattern.

Read the story to learn more...

Source

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Of course they are going to start screaming louder with these accusations. They arent spending money to campaign. They have to keep his name out there somehow.

+23 more 
posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Of course they are going to start screaming louder with these accusations. They arent spending money to campaign. They have to keep his name out there somehow.

So, I assume you're not a RP supporter based on your replies to mine and others threads.

That being said...

Do you have any comments about the corruption/cheating that the RP campaign has faced?
Do you believe that there is basis for these claims?

Or, do you just plan on dropping by with your snide comment and then leaving?

Also, if you wouldn't mind letting me know, who is your candidate of choice?
(you may have said previously, but if so, I cannot remember who.)
edit on 5/21/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen the other Hitler video, but that one was new to me.

"you people couldn't install a WordPress widget if your life depended on it"

Man that's classic...

Sorry I have nothing constructive to add.

edit on 21-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

So, I assume you're not a RP supporter based on your replies to mine and others threads.

That being said...

Do you have any comments about the corruption/cheating that the RP campaign has faced?
Do you believe that there is basis for these claims?

Or, do you just plan on dropping by with your snide comment and then leaving?

Also, if you wouldn't mind letting me know, who is your candidate of choice?
(you may have said previously, but if so, I cannot remember who.)

I have stated my thoughts on the cheating/corruption many times. I find it absolutely amazing, that with all this "evidence", people only want to use it as a crutch.

I may stop by and drop a "snide" comment in these threads from time to time, but nowhere near as often as we see these threads continually pop up.

but for the record, my comment was not meant to be "snide". It was factually based. I predicted last week, when it was announced that RP would not spend any more money, that these cries would get louder and more frequent. Its an obvious tactic.

As for who I support, it is none of these candidates.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
About god damn time.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I predicted last week, when it was announced that RP would not spend any more money, that these cries would get louder and more frequent. Its an obvious tactic.

Yeah well if I was wasting all my money on a game which turned out to be rigged, I'd be pissed off too, and I'd certainly be saying something about it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Of course if Ron Paul doesn't win, it's because someone cheated...

It's amazing to me that Ron Paul would accuse someone of cheating and corruption when his whole entire campaign is focused on getting covert delegates to vote for him and cheat the American people out of their vote for president... :shk:

The GOP probably cheated... They do that, I've noticed... but the reason Ron Paul will LOSE this election is because he didn't get enough votes. Period.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I predicted last week, when it was announced that RP would not spend any more money, that these cries would get louder and more frequent. Its an obvious tactic.

Yeah well if I was wasting all my money on a game which turned out to be rigged, I'd be pissed off too, and I'd certainly be saying something about it.

What a load.

Rp has said himself, more than once, that winning was never much of a reality, and that it was about the message being spread.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I have stated my thoughts on the cheating/corruption many times. I find it absolutely amazing, that with all this "evidence", people only want to use it as a crutch.

I think the Paul campaign has been wise not to raise too much a fuss yet. (if ever) The problem is the majority of our populace still believe what the MSM tells them and if the RP campaign was to come out with the info, they would be made further into nutters.

The other side to that could simply be an evidence gathering period. The people running the Paul campaign are some of the brightest, most clever minds in America at this point. They may very well know of the right time to bring it all to the table.

I may stop by and drop a "snide" comment in these threads from time to time, but nowhere near as often as we see these threads continually pop up.

but for the record, my comment was not meant to be "snide". It was factually based. I predicted last week, when it was announced that RP would not spend any more money, that these cries would get louder and more frequent. Its an obvious tactic.

These threads pop up because they are warranted. There are a lot of RP supporters on our forum and there has been a conspiracy against the man and his campaign for most of my lifetime. Besides...you need a catalyst to be cynical. So, it's my gift.

As for who I support, it is none of these candidates.

Please enlighten us. Who do you support? What ideas...for what reasons? You want to constantly attack Ron Paul supporters for believing in something. Give us a chance to understand who/what you believe in.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This should be very concerning for every American, whether they support Paul or not. Why aren't more people worried about this?

Oh yeah, because it's never reported. If the media doesn't say anything about it, then it must not be important.

and

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yup, I constantly attack RP.

Another thread, same textbook bs.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
when his whole entire campaign is focused on getting covert delegates to vote for him and cheat the American people out of their vote for president... :shk:

How is that cheating the American people? EVERY American citizen has the exact same rights to do exactly what the Ron Paul supporters are doing. It's called getting involved. Romney supporters are welcome to come out and follow the exact same processes.

RP is using the GOP's own rules.

Of course the Romney supporters are going to sit on their duff and let the man buy the votes for them.

----------------------------------------

BH, you get today's award for general contradiction of oneself:

The GOP probably cheated... They do that, I've noticed.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Another question dodged without any real meat and potatoes to your answer. Same textbook BS.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Another question dodged without any real meat and potatoes to your answer. Same textbook BS.

Ive made it quite clear on here that I wont debate with those that cant go more than one post without personal attacks, empty accusations and silly rhetoric. If you can discuss without such things, ill gladly do it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ive made it quite clear on here that I wont debate with those that cant go more than one post without personal attacks, empty accusations and silly rhetoric. If you can discuss without such things, ill gladly do it.

Oddly enough, I haven't made any personal attacks against you. I've simply asked you questions. Please cite above where I have attacked you personally?

If you're talking about this line:

Besides...you need a catalyst to be cynical. So, it's my gift.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It is about damn time someone took the appropriate measures to get justice where it has been subverted. I don't know how the RP campaign can keep their anger under control when they know all too well of the shenanigans, and out right cheating occurring by the old guard of the GOP. I'm a supporter and delegate in Michigan and there where blatant attempts by the neocons to subvert the rules they themselves established. We are mobilizing and we will do everything in our power to keep this from happening again. We will also do everything in our power to use the rules against them, which has been the plan all along. Will it get RP the white house? We can hope but we will not rest on that alone! This whole process has united our movement and vindicated our cause. We are strong and growing stronger each passing day. Justice will prevail and the American people and their liberties will be delivered from this tyranny that encompasses both parties.

edit on 21-5-2012 by NowIsThe because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's amazing to me that Ron Paul would accuse someone of cheating and corruption when his whole entire campaign is focused on getting covert delegates to vote for him and cheat the American people out of their vote for president... :shk:

The GOP probably cheated... They do that, I've noticed... but the reason Ron Paul will LOSE this election is because he didn't get enough votes. Period.

nice to notice people like you are still confused. Lost even, a little subtle jab at the GOP as if the Dems are any better, lol. Sure.

Ron Paul hasn't broke a single rule, the GOP has broken many. Who has cheated? The ones breaking all the rules.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

RP is using the GOP's own rules.

Exactly.
It's a loophole, other wise known as cheating.

BH, you get today's award for general contradiction of oneself:

The GOP probably cheated... They do that, I've noticed.

How is that a contradiction? The GOP probably cheated. They usually do... But Ron Paul couldn't win the presidency if it was completely above board. Not enough people care, or even know who he is...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
same haters wait around to post anti RP stuff,
almost like there is a bonus to be the first to derail threads with toxic words
you know i see a pattern,
if you post a rp thread those who hate on paul the most will be first to post

i have seen enough to know there is a plan to make sure rp is not fairly treated,
to deny this is futile as more and more people are going to see the man who never made MSM
debate the MSM favourite,

they will then ask,
why have i not heard of thsi man before
your censorship is futile
your hating on rp threads is noted

you will be asimilated
xploder

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join