It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS is pro-Obama? Think again!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
Okay, here, I'll play: Half the people at TP rallies are racists, and half of the people who use the word "sheople" are schizos. I have nothing to back that up, nothing more than you have anyways, but because I said it, you now have to argue against it as if it's fact until you prove otherwise. GO!

You're mistaken. I don't have to do anything that you request. You're nobody to me. You see my misled friend, the difference between you and I is that you make the mistake of believing that I give a damn about what you think of my opinions. I will gladly give them anyway. Another difference between you and I is I don't come unhinged like you OWS androids do when I hear another's take on the situation. Good luck with that though bro. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

See? You have no interest in reality. (And BTW, I'm a woman, and probably older than you, so you can drop the cute little attempt at condescension, LOL, it makes your argument---or lack of----look even weaker.
) Your same lame attempts at an argument can be thrown any which way because they're not based on facts but rather debate rhetoric; that makes you more than wrong, it makes you a non-participant.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And yet, you keep coming back to respond? That tells me you care more than you would like to.

And I'm not with OWS, I just think for myself.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

See? You have no interest in reality. (And BTW, I'm a woman, and probably older than you, so you can drop the cute little attempt at condescension, LOL, it makes your argument---or lack of----look even weaker.
)

Oh my, what to do now? LMAO!

Your same lame attempts at an argument can be thrown any which way because they're not based on facts but rather debate rhetoric; that makes you more than wrong, it makes you a non-participant.

What a load of self righteous drivel. Why are you getting so upset anyway? It's just an opinion you know. It's not as if I stand against OWS or anything. I am just stating the facts as I see them. Don't implode just yet Sister, let's just stick to the topic of the thread.
~$heopleNation.
edit on 23-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

And yet, you keep coming back to respond?

Uuuum, That's what people who are debating do don't yuh think?

That tells me you care more than you would like to.

Of course I care. Whatever gave you the opinion that I would not like to care anyway?

And I'm not with OWS, I just think for myself.

Oh ok, You just speak for others. Gotcha.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Exemplar

Yeah sure there are many who understand the chokehold that the international banksters have on this planet, but far from all of them. Half of them are just cutting school to smoke dope and pretend that they are back in the degenerate 60's movement. What has been accomplished? = Absolutely nothing. It won't be until everyone stands up, including the U.S Military, that anything will be accomplished whatsoever. Meanwhile, many of them bow down to their Government fabricated ANON god. It's laughable actually.~$heopleNation

If half of them are cutting school to smoke dope, thats means there is 50% that aren't doing that. In every major movement there are subversives and attempted hijackers. This is especially true if you are trying to represent 99% of over 300 million people. If you discount those that are sincere because there are some people that are not, nothing will ever get accomplished. And OWS does have a clear message. Take the money out of politics. They just haven't said how they wish to go about it, to my knowledge.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I agree with that goal 100%. We truly need reform in that area if there ever is to be any sort of change politically. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Take the money out of politics. They just haven't said how they wish to go about it, to my knowledge.

I'm not saying any of these things were born of or exclusive to Occupy by any stretch but here's a short list of things Occupy has fought for.

Campaign finance reform
Overturn Citizens United
End Corporate Personhood
End Congressional Insider trading which by the way is now a thing of the past.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
End Congressional Insider trading which by the way is now a thing of the past.

Which is a great accomplishment without a doubt. Even though 60 minutes claims to have put the subject in the public spot light, go figure. Doesn't suprise me that those bottomfeeders would try to take credit for the bill being passed either.

One has to wonder why insider trading was never illegal concerning Congress to begin with? My problem with the recently passed bill is that it does not apply to transactions involving investments in mutual funds with “widely diversified” assets. Plus, They only have to report on shares over $1,000. So, they still have some work to do over there in occupied D.C. Good points though. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yeah, it's definitely not a 100% win, just a start. The politicians are quickly learning we are paying very close attention to what they are doing despite what their bought media tells the nation.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

yeah, it's definitely not a 100% win, just a start. The politicians are quickly learning we are paying very close attention to what they are doing despite what their bought media tells the nation.

I appreciate the kindness and understanding by the way, And you know that they quickly drew up this bill in order to prevent any sort of investigiation of themselves! The irony blows me away. Their arrogance has no boundaries at this point in time. We are near the conclusion. Something has to give at some point.

In Gladiator form, The time for celebrating their disgusting selves will one day hopefully soon come to an end. Just think about how many of those carpetbagging sell outs who must have been shaking in their pants prior to the bill being passed. They would have given up their beloved tax payer funded vacations in order to be there to sign that Bill. Speaking of Gladiator, these days are like the last days of The Roman Empire. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Why are you getting so upset anyway? It's just an opinion you know. It's not as if I stand against OWS or anything. I am just stating the facts as I see them. Don't implode just yet Sister, let's just stick to the topic of the thread.

And now you're at the point in your retreat where you attempt to paint me as "emotional" or "upset" to make yourself feel cooler, when all of the evidence speaks otherwise.
I'll consider that your concession, then.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That tells me you care more than you would like to.

Of course I care. Whatever gave you the opinion that I would not like to care anyway?

That would be:

You see my misled friend, the difference between you and I is that you make the mistake of believing that I give a damn about what you think of my opinions.

edit on 23-5-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Judging by your last two posts, Delusional only begins to describe your condition. Why don't you follow the lead of others here who are actually interested in discussing the topic at hand instead of making no sense whatsoever while bloating themselves up to be something worth while here. Don't go away mad though, just go away.

~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This thread has turned into a pretty good example of what is wrong with politics and the average citizen today. We are too easily agitated into pointless arguments with each other because we react with emotion instead of taking a minute to think it through with a cool head. Our ego's seem to be the easiest way to divide and conquer us and we're all guilty of it at some point or another. Otherwise, we would be able to put minor differences aside, use some critical thinking and assign the blame where it belongs instead of turning against fellow citizens.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Exemplar because: clarification.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I agree with what you just said. I certainly don't come here to argue with folks, but sometimes it's unavoidable. Especially when you're attacked for simply giving your opinion. Time to move on though. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Judging by your last two posts, Delusional only begins to describe your condition. Why don't you follow the lead of others here who are actually interested in discussing the topic at hand instead of making no sense whatsoever while bloating themselves up to be something worth while here. Don't go away mad though, just go away.

~$heopleNation

Wow, look who's getting all upset now?! And it's my thread----I will continue to post whether you like it or not.
Too bad you can't post with any substance.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That what we call a debate. Surely you didn't think your opinion would go unchallenged, and that we would all just agree? Would you have preferred me to respond simply "duly noted" and move on? If so, put a disclaimer on your future posts that you don't want them to be challenged or replied to. Or, just don't post. Or, i you don't want to be attacked, don't come out guns blazing with a first post like this:

All someone has to do is watch the endless interviews with OWS folks to understand that they don't know what the hell they are even protesting against. Yeah, we all realize that the two party system that is controlled by the Banksters needs to be stopped, but it's gonna take alot more than some young dope somoking kids in berkinstocks to make a real change.

edit on 24-5-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hey your back! You must be one bored individual if you wish to continue this. Get over yourself, and your failure of a movement. Basically you came unhinged last night because you're too weak minded to accept the fact that other people have opinions that differ from yours. I bet you thought about me all day eh? LMAO!

Like I said before, you don't even have a leader. You're like a bunch of sheople who noticed a hole in the fence and decided to walk through it. Like someone's signature here read, "there are dreamers, those who want it and those who wont be denied". Then again, I don't even think that you know what you want.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Note:

This is getting a tad more personal than what is expected in a civil discussion.

Please tone it down.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join