It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes We (still) Can?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by SaturnFX

Bush isn't running!!

Give it up already showing stats on Bush!

edit on 24-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

The US economy is stuck in - s t a g n a t i o n - .

Everybody knows it.

Throwing graphs at us won't change that.

We need growth and less regulations.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
LOL. this is not a troll post.

Voting for POTUS is part of controlled dissent. Voting in the Natl. Selection is consenting to being a part of the Corporation of the US and giving up SOVEREIGNTY to an Agent of the US Corp! You are granting the Agent of the military to speak for you on issues of foreign and domestic policy.

This it true.

Stop voting for presidents and become Sheriff in your town.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Now, I can show you actual charts of the bounceback (the bailing water)...but, your a typical conservative it appears..unable to understand cause/effect....so seems like a wasted effort overall. I will instead take the time necessary to explain the dynamics to you and teach my dog particle physics.

No you cant. You cannot show how anything has gotten better. All you want to do is show a missile hitting a boat.
after 3 years and a quarter there are no excuses. The boat is in the water gunwales and starting to list. No longer is the need to point fingers.

Could someone please turn on a bilge pump

But Oh no, finger pointing over political bias is the name of This Administrations game.
I call it Obama Syndrome

Obama Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which [Obama Supporters] express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. The FBI’s Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 27% of victims show evidence of Obama Syndrome. The Syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of the office of President in which American Voters were held hostage from March 7th to November 4th 2008. In this case, victims became emotionally attached to their captors, and even defended them after they were freed from their current ordeal. The term Obama Syndrome was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the political campaign, and referred to the Syndrome in a news broadcast. It was originally defined by psychiatrist Frank Ochberg to aid the management of Obama Hope andChange situations.

edit on 24-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If u all don't know or refuse to learn that DEMS and REPUBS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM then go stick your head in the oven.

It is US versus THEM

Its those with power and money THEM versus US

Only simpletons like the OP get easily distracted by the sideshow (Libs against Conservatives) and shining pieces of cloth (Flags of any country) to not see what is really going on

REPUBLICANS HATE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS DEMOCRATS!

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY--THEY WANT YOU DEAD.
edit on 5/24/2012 by TheTimeIsNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeIsNow

DAMN IT!!

Do you think it’s too late to get my RNC contribution back?

I KNEW they were BS’ing me!!!

edit on 25-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow
If u all don't know or refuse to learn that DEMS and REPUBS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM then go stick your head in the oven.

It is US versus THEM

Only simpletons like the OP get easily distracted by the sideshow (Libs against Conservatives) and shining pieces of cloth (Flags of any country) to not see what is really going on

what are you gonna do about it elect a Libertarian Communist ,,,,pasha!!!

all our government needs for us to succeed is for US to run it,that means no lobbyists and no incumbents

being mad as hell solves absolutely nothing and promotes knee-jerk tendinitis

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow

It is US versus THEM

what are you gonna do about it elect a Libertarian Communist ,,,,pasha!!!

all our government needs for us to succeed is for US to run it,that means no lobbyists and no incumbents

being mad as hell solves absolutely nothing and promotes knee-jerk tendinitis

Exactly no lobbyists, no incumbents, no career politicians, get the banks and big corporations out of politics.

SeaTurd is just a another tool who actually thinks OMG OBAMA is ruining this country!

He redfuses to understand that IT IS US AGAINST THEM!

Obama, Romney, Bush, Cheney--THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE!!!

Seaturd why dont you just concentrate on bashing Blacking McBlackseron and please put up another ego gratifying Marine Pic---shiny piece of cloth look look shiny piece of cloth cant focus on the real issues or whats going on shiny piece of cloth--- FOX NEWS AND CNN tell me the Dems and Repubs are ruing the country I have no thoughts of my own

The Owners of this country must feel good they got another sheep to tow the company line--CONGRATS SeaTurd!
edit on 5/25/2012 by TheTimeIsNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There are good men found in both political parties, as in every political doctrines around the world, or mankind would have been extinct eons ago for these good men had at least tempered insane and harsh laws to more moderate ones. The wise and forward looking founding fathers had built a system of governance through the sacred constitution that last, not only for then in 1776, but for generations into the future.

But the good men left in both parties are the rare and the few, in these days and age and regression back to the jungles, power seized by the corrupted and greedy whom are controlling our world from the sidelines.

I long had faith in the republican party, inspired by them and recently by Reagan, only to be fooled by the moron Bush.

Today, as I faced the realities of our world, I can only look sadly at the state of politics now. To give credit where it is due, and criticism where it is found, and can only look askance towards the current crop of petty republicans as they held the nation to economic hostage, favoring the rich over the hungry masses, refusing pragmatism, honor and freedom to all americans in need of help.

There is no need to overthrow the system built by intelligence, foresight, wisdom, blood and sacrifice of founding fathers. They shed that blood so that future generations need never shed theirs unless under dire consequences such as during WW2. They system had worked for centuries and for centuries more to come.

It is only the players within the system that needs to be booted out, so that americans can be better served, not enchained to the well off classes or play their game or be fooled by them anymore.

Each vote is sacred and secret. May all be wise, to confront realities with pragmatism and not delusions, lies and half truths.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You lying fool, Obama received more money from Wall Street interests than any other president in history, get your lies straight.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join