It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone have any spiritual realization with our alignment to Pleiades (May, 20th, 2012)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Pleiades was said to be a very spiritual place, and The Earth went into alignment with The Grand Central Sun Alcyone.

Did anyone have any experiences which were special, meaningful, and different on that day? Did you have any experiences which led to a spiritual awareness?

I am usually an introvert but I spent so much time with people yesterday. I was very socialized and I felt like I was very in touch with my nature that I had a long time ago.

I realized that Duality is indeed true. I also realized that there is no darkness it is just lack of light, and this happens when the energy moves. Sometimes the energy is high (love, happiness) and sometimes there is much less (hate, unhappiness).

I realized that "good" and "bad" are not good words to use on a person. It is not good to label an entire being with a label because they have both aspects of "good" and "bad".

I also learned that instead of clinging to one polarity, we should just stay true to our nature. I will speak more about that in a newer thread but not here since it is long....

Anyway, did anyone else learn anything or change there spiritual perspective?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I had a very enlightening dream which helped me understand my feelings toward a certain event. I feel like i can breathe a bit better now

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ya know. I am a Michigan farm boy and racoons have been pests to us all our lives and over the years have killed many on the farm. Well, yesterday morning I awoke to a very large racoon in the trap by the garden and when I walked out to shoot him I looked into his eyes and I just couldn't do it. I have never thought twice about it before but I just couldn't bring my self to kill the poor thing. He did not have any sickness and looked scared as hell, like he already knew his fate.

So, I loaded him up and drove him over to one of the CRP fields (Conservation Rehabilitation Program) to release him into a new environment. Ussually they are pretty mean when you handle the cages but this one was very calm although scared. When I lifted the door to let him out he stopped, and I kid you not nuzzeld my hand as if to say thank you and then strolled off to explore his new home.

I have been having a rough time lately and that made me feel so much better and I feel much more at peace today. I don't know if it had to do with the allignment but It's just nice to feel better.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Thank you for sharing that!

If there is anything Spiritually set in my eyes it is the fact that this long dark forboding path to our Future tells us that life is much too short and far to precious to not reach out in our most Human form, compassionately!

Bless you!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I kind of had one of those days..
I had to work, normally I am DONE by sunday after a long work week, but I was happy to be there ..
I am quite the introvert, and I am rather cynical toward others (I love humanity, I do not like today's "social norms"), but I just felt happy to be around people..

I realized that I cannot shut others out of my journey to self-happiness.. I must, must acknowledge the smallest bit of kindness from others, and return it. I can't live inside of myself, I cannot live outside of myself, I must retain that balance (like you, duality
)

I have all but shut the old out of my life, the people, places, things, ideas, (all dem nouns! lolol) that have held me back and created me into a bitter person. l have embraced humor as a replacement to my negative mind.. To find something funny about a situation, so I don't overreact and tilt one way too far, and keep control of myself. And in this, I have gained new and wonderful people that love and accept me for being one-of-a-kind, I have made my life as complete as it can be at the moment and I am basking in my good fortunes. It's been a year since I have consciously put every minute toward change.. I am very proud.

Another comment.. I have always been able to put unlikely connections together, to find something in common with two different things. Yesterday for some reason I was extra well at that.. Long story short I have been trying to self-teach German, and I could actually mentally picture the sentence, above the English one, with the Pronoun, verb, adjectives, etc highlighted in different colors.. When I was learning grammar in 2nd grade, this is what my teacher would do.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
Love to you all, cheers to free thinking

edit on 21-5-2012 by PrincessofSwords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I had a pretty bad headache around 2in the afternoon, so I laid down. Then, after about a half hour or so, I got back up and still had the headache, so I took some Advil and laid back down again. This time the nap did the trick.

I'm glad I waited until that got settled before going grocery shopping.

I guess that's all I got.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessofSwords

Yes, very similar to my experience.

reply to post by NorEaster

Yes, I had headaches too.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

There was a time when it was practical to kill any animal that was being a pest. I will admit to killing many animals (I ran a trap line as a kid to make money) but changed some years ago.
I would only kill an animal now if given no choice.
I think we're at a time in this world where our spiritual sides need special consideration, where things of the heart eclipse matters of the material world. I can't explain why that is, it's just something I feel intuitively much as you felt when you decided to relocate that raccoon.
You did a magnanimous act in sparing a life.
You should feel great about it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
To directly answer your question....umm...no

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I seen the movie Battleship yesterday which has alot of symbolism in it so I guess that counts.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Ya know. I am a Michigan farm boy and racoons have been pests to us all our lives and over the years have killed many on the farm. Well, yesterday morning I awoke to a very large racoon in the trap by the garden and when I walked out to shoot him I looked into his eyes and I just couldn't do it. I have never thought twice about it before but I just couldn't bring my self to kill the poor thing. He did not have any sickness and looked scared as hell, like he already knew his fate.

So, I loaded him up and drove him over to one of the CRP fields (Conservation Rehabilitation Program) to release him into a new environment. Ussually they are pretty mean when you handle the cages but this one was very calm although scared. When I lifted the door to let him out he stopped, and I kid you not nuzzeld my hand as if to say thank you and then strolled off to explore his new home.

I have been having a rough time lately and that made me feel so much better and I feel much more at peace today. I don't know if it had to do with the allignment but It's just nice to feel better.

I wish you could feel how much your post meant to me. Just the other day I went fishing on a country river near West Virginia. I was catching a fish on every cast. Something came over me too. I felt so bad for the fish. I took my pliers and flattened down the barb.

It's one thing to feel for a mammal. But I've never thought twice about the thousands of fish I have hurt. Something is happening.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As the kids were out of house yesterday, we decided to watch a movie in the midday. It was Thor (2010/11).
Well, after the movie, I had a strong urge to research the bifröst but found only crap online. As I´m working at home currently, I had time to drive to the liberary and as I signed up for a card, I met an old friend I didn´t see for years as we lost our connection when he moved away.

So after I got my liberary membership, we took a little walk between the books and now guess what the reason he had to visit the library. The same. He saw Thor on saturday evening and went for a onlinesearch and only found crap too. He went to the liberary for the very same reason.

Beside of that, my wife and me had some strange synchronities, like same thoughts at the same time, or only some minutes apart. Not topics that came up because we talked about something similar or along that line.
Strangly, its mostly the sundays when we are alone and for us.

some examples:

I was standing at the balkony door, looking outside. Somehow I thought, how nice it would be sitting outside and enjoying that pudding we bought two weeks ago (choco flakes, you just melt it in milk) and enjoy a nice glas of wine afterwards when the sun sets. Boom there comes my wife with the pudding package in her hands, smiling and suggesting it.

I didn´t told her about my wine idea, infact she couldn´t know because on friday I took the bottle to the cellar and accidently took it to my hobby room because I wasn´t sure my soldering station was shut off. Afterwards I forgot about the bottle and went upstairs without it.

So while sitting there, watching neighbours kid (3) in our garden, chasing butterflys and laughing, my wife said (translated) "Is there a bottle of wine in the house? We could watch the sunset". I said yes we have one, I took it to the cellar. So we went on eating and then she said she would just look for the washing machine, if its finished and bring it afterwards.

Long story short, when she came up with the bottle, I remembered I didn´t took it to the place where it normaly would be. So I asked her "Did you found it?" and she looked at me, kind of confused and said the following (translated) "Yes, I left the washing room and somehow I was standing in your room, but I didn´t knew why I walked in there. Then I saw the bottle and I remembered. Why did you took it there?"

I want to state that its not a kind of thing we do often, sitting on the balkony and eating pudding and drink some glas of wine watching the sunset.

There are more examples from that day. I believe there is some kind of connection between two loving humans. There were too much similar days in the past.

EDIT: Oh yes I forgot, I saved a rose bug from the cat yesterday. The cat played with it on the balkony floor and it played death on its back. When I saw it, I took a sheet of paper and placed it on a sunny spot outside of the cats reach on its feet. I watched it take off a few seconds later and turned to my wife and said: Remember to tell the kids that if they see a bee inside, they should not kill it. There arent to much around this year.

Dont know why that thought came on me but after reading the fish story, I remembered it and I think it was worth the afford and edit.
edit on 21-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I meant to post this when I couldn't help responding to the previous guy.

Yesterday I became absolutely convinced that I have the answer to all of our problems. It's so hard trying to figure out a way to get the word out in a way that will catch people's attention.

Basically, the answer depends on each one of us recognizing that we already have the answers. In each human soul there is a spark of the Logos, the ultimate Wisdom. If we brought together our collective Logi, we would in fact become a genius. All of the knowledge that was ever known would be available.

Think of massively parallel computer networks that achieve super computer status when linked. When complex problems are broken down into simpler parts, the idle processing power of garden variety PCs is harnessed to create a system that is infinitely greater than the sum of the parts.

Whether you call it God or Nature or angels or aliens, they are waking for us to simply say "Enough! We won't take it anymore nor must we. Together we stand, Divided we fall. Let's get together and get on the ball..."

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes. At least i think i have. There is a source. It has lost us or we are hiding. It is trying to find us....
Did we run away from home like children do? Is it a game? Dunno, but we need to shine a light somehow to be found again. Do we want to be found? Or is the fun in the hiding? Don't know either. Do you?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I randomly noticed a bug stuck on its back and instead of just walking past it like I normally would have, I picked it up and put it back on its feet. lol

am I spiritual enough yet?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I am imagining a bug trying to explain to all the other bugs how this incredible, spiritual, thing happened to him yesterday!

They were skeptical and thought perhaps he had a loose exoskeleton!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Clutching @ straws because nothing happened?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Nice. I had the same feeling before, too. I didn't know that the information was inside of us, or if it was our "focus" on already having the answer that brought it towards us...

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by arpgme

Clutching @ straws because nothing happened?

What do you mean "nothing"? The Pleiades is a spiritual star system I wasn't expecting beings to come flying down here or anything.

edit on 22-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join