It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where has ButtUglyToad gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He used to be a hardcore philosopher but dissapeared two months ago. Always a gentleman but left the circuit in silence. Most will know him by his name called ''Ribbit''. Come back man, we miss you!

RIP ButtUglyToad aka Ribbit

"Its through the door of Imagination that all discoveries/truths must first pass." - Old Toad Proverb

"There is no dont theres only dew so if you cant dont then dont cant!" - Old Toad Proverb

"Religion without Science is stupid but Science without God is stupider!" - Old Toad Proverb

edit on 21-5-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
May have went out of SOL rotational orbit. Wait to see if they return when in orbit again
Hope they are ok

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I haven't been on here very long..

But his posts I have looked for since the beginning..

Such wisdom

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

Well, rumors started soon after this arrived in a u2u, with some crypto writing not really discernible...

This picture may be photo-shopped, so there may still be hope, but I have a feeling we may not see him again...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

I always loved reading his posts...I didn't realize though that he wasn't posting any longer.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I really enjoyed his riddles.
Couldn't figure them out a lot of the time, but that was the fun part

Made me think until my head hurt!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

The biggest reason I enjoyed his posts was the for the simple fact that they always made me think a little bit more about things...plus his humor was pretty cool too.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I always loved his posts and he had a very different view on life and life origins. In real life I think he was in his late 40's or early 50's, and had worked around the world as a scuba diver instructor (though I'm not sure if this was his primary method of employment).

I hope he hasn't gone forever cos I loved his posts and considered him a friend. My guess is he's just off on another adventure an hopefully he'll be back in a few more months.

Ribbet

ButtUglyToad

edit on 24/5/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Here's a riddle for you:

How do you escape from federal custody as a wanted federal criminal and they can't charge you with a crime for escaping?

Is the answer possibly, Houdini?

Ribbit

Ps: They never made it to the jail with me before I escaped.

It's so much fun to phuck with the cops, especially the feds.
I can't wait to see his face next time, considering how cocky he was our last meeting but me slipping thru his fingers should have let the wind out of his sock so maybe I'll be able to talk him out of finishing his unfinished business with me when he shows up.

I can't wait!
That's going to be a hell of a challenge.
I escaped once, can I do it twice?

Pps: He's knows where I am, which is in plain sight (McDonalds), so I'm not hiding.

edit on 13-11-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

The biggest reason I enjoyed his posts was the for the simple fact that they always made me think a little bit more about things...plus his humor was pretty cool too.

My humor is kewl, unless you're on the receiving end, then they want to rip my head off.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
I always loved his posts and he had a very different view on life and life origins. In real life I think he was in his late 40's or early 50's, and had worked around the world as a scuba diver instructor (though I'm not sure if this was his primary method of employment).

I hope he hasn't gone forever cos I loved his posts and considered him a friend. My guess is he's just off on another adventure an hopefully he'll be back in a few more months.

Ribbet

ButtUglyToad

I just needed a break so I could finish what all I've been working on and so I could spend more time relaxing. There's no reason to get worked up over anything and I know that so I left to get my perspective right and now it is.

I missed you too and everyone else here. You guy's posts make me think as well, that's why I was here. As individuals, we have areas we like to think in, but not necessarily every area or every possibility, that's where more than one head works, because some of the stuff in here, I would never go there but someone or someones did go there and because of it, I'm better for it. That's why most of us are here, to learn and to share anything we can.

I have a lot of writing to finish in the next month but I'm going to be on here when I need a break from writing, so you'll be seeing me a lot between now and TEOTWAWKI.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

join