It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have all heard, watch the animals...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Yep I'm in Ontario, Canada have been up until 5am on most days and have been noticing that the odd birds start chirping at 3:30am then at 4am its as if they are all out. The sun rises at 7:00am when i have taken notice of this behavior. It's very strange because my sleeping pattern has been like this for years and have never noticed this..

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well now, it is almost 2AM, and there is a bunch of crows out back somewhere yapping away. Seems kind of odd to me. Today I also noticed a strange mixed group of crows, seagulls and pigeons. I am not a huge bird fan by any means, but that mixed group flying together struck me as really strange. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a pigeon since I left NY a few years back until today.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In Wisconsin, nothing seems a miss here. Our animals are all acting normal. The only oddity is we found a dead bird in the pond. No idea how or why it died but I don't think its that unusual. It happens time to time.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

All is normal here in N.Kalifornia, doggies are happy and chase squirrels and bark at birds.
They are at ease as long as they know Momma is safe.
Maybe it is the fluoride and natural lithium in the water.

I did however see a youtube prepper guys video yesterday who claims his dog just flipped out and he had to kill it I guess. So sad to kill your best buddy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Interesting post... Here in England, I,ve noticed over the last few years that I can get closer to garden birds particularly. I regularly see a heron, deer, hares and rabbits whilst dog walking in open countryside....
These animals are as alert as ever, and I rarely get any where near them.
It seems to be just garden birds here. Something to do with adapting to the urban environment ?
And, I,ve noticed garden birds singing late evening when it,s dark, same on dark early mornings, must be the street lighting ?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here south Seattle, my wife and I have noticed morning birds chirping at 2pm.....for the past week or so.

Crazy. Never heard it before.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Native american Indians knew this all those years ago, but we are all preoccupied with Twitter to notice.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I came back to post another thought. I live in earthquake country. There was this time when this guy was revered for being accurate in posting his predictions in the paper about the next earthquake. He wasn't a geologist or psychic. His trick was to watch the local ad section in the paper (remember news papers?). The adds for lost animals would increase prior to a jolt. He tracked this daily and when he saw a dramatic overnight increase for missing animals, that is when he would make his prediction. 9 out of 10 he was right (within three days) Neat trick. What is the equivalent for that these days? Craig's list or veterinary web sites? I dunno. Maybe a Nobel prize there for someone who researches that, lol.

I think this is different though. These animals act sick. I am reserving what I really think about why.
(Hint": the "F" word)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Build an ark.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

dude, dogs have been barking like MAD lately around my area.

i have been noticing that birds wait for cars to almost totally ****ing run them over until flying away.

something weird is going on.

wow ive noticed that exact thing but only in the last 2 weeks or so. weird.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I think that´s the point. We are changing, not the animals. Our awareness to the world we live in.
That´s good!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
picasaweb.google.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I have not tried to add an pics on the forum yet so don't know if this will work, but a few weeks ago now was surprised to find a young dove sitting on the arm of an old garden chair. I grabbed my camera and took maybe a dozen or so shots, each time getting closer and closer to where it was sitting, until the last pic ( which I have tried to add here ) was probably only inches from the bird and it never flinched or moved at all! Maybe 20 seconds after I took the last shot, and after I had spoken to it lol ( saying what's up with you or something like that ... I thought maybe it was hurt ), it just took off and flew away.
I live rural, there are no street lights at all and lately the garden birds having been singing their chorus at 2:30 am. I have no frame of reference for this really as I am not used to rural living, but I don't think it is normal to be able to get this close to wild doves. Hope the pic link works..it's a beautiful shot, and as I have often read 'pics or it didn't happen' ....well this happened

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hey everyone this is my first post here, but I have been browsing the forums for a while now. I figured I'd comment hearing multiple species of birds singing almost frantically at unusually early hours (4am,still dark out) and again,it almost seems frantic. I've read that animals can sense events like natural disasters before.
I'd also like to say I'm located somewhere on the West Coast of the Unites States, and I noticed all of my trees, bushes,flowers, and vines all bloomed noticeably early. It could be that the weather had been hotter sooner than usual.

It could all just be in our minds though, I didn't have my tinfoil hat on at 4am.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

When you say "Something big going down" are we talking a positive or negative event? I personally think it must be a positive if anything. Reason being if a big negative event like an extinction level event was to happen we would see alot of signs, for example isreal would surely bomb palastine and other similar events would occur for no other reason than sticking it to your enemy before we all die. We the public would not and probably should not be told beforehand. I had a discussion with a group of average people ( non ats users) last week about this and most said they would loot, rape etc as there would be no consequence unless your religious which alot aren't these days. As terrible as it sounds afew said they would arm up if prewarned and go around raping as many good looking wemon as possible even out in the open on the streets. Do lots of drugs, alcohol, looting and kill anyone in their path. And believe me this is not a representation of people i associate with, i find it very disturbing but the world is full of racist, violent, selfish and greedy people who are only restricted in their bad behaviour buy society/gov. As far as a positive "something big", yes there are many hoping for a better world, many opening their eyes to the unwarranted and preventable suffering in the world but most don't look at life that way otherwise there wouldn't be 900 million or so people worldwide without clean water, there wouldn't be so much racism worldwide, there wouldn't million of forced sex slave workers and the greed and materialistic way of life would not be so prevelant. The list goes on and on. Most people are not even aware of most of these things happening around them. The "i can feel it coming" talk around newage and conspiracy sites i believe is a inner feeling of becoming a more decent and caring person just like the good feeling you get when you help an old lady across the road or help a stranger change a tire on the motorway, not a feeling of a physical event on the horizon. That being because reading these types of sites posts expands the tunnel vision so many have where they only focus and think about themselves and money. Its not our fault, we've been conditioned to compete against each other in every aspect of life due to money. Which default means the lower iq'd individuals will never make much money but be slave labour for the rich. We compete for grades to get the better education to get the better job, compete in our job to get the promotion to get the bigger house and bigger tv but really whats the point when we are all the same and have a right to equality. I can "feel" something happening or coming to but am convinced its a personal journey of understanding and with so many in the world that don't care we are along way away from a somthing big going down to change the world for the better. Alien intervention or acension etc. im my eyes will not change human nature, a lot of time, evolution and knowledge will. I'll still hope for the aliens or ascension though lol. Anyway enough bribble from me, grammer police don't waste your time please...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, my cats are all laying on their backs sawing logs. Dreaming about the out of reach misc wildlife in our yard. The squirrel is still antagonizing my Teddy outside, same as always. Hopefully, someday Teddy will win. Until then the squirrel will forever stand on the cable lines teasing and taunting him. The deer are still checking out the garden, same as always, looking to see what interesting veggies have sprouted. They have no fears since they will just charge my 4 cats if they get ticked off. Oh and the huge black birds? Yelling at my kitties, once again same as always. Last time one of them was caught, they surrounded my kitty and threatened them until their friend was let go. In my neighborhood, the wildlife rules. I just wish I saw some changes...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Its the chemtrails.... affecting brain functions...

sec.line

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

i have been noticing that birds wait for cars to almost totally ****ing run them over until flying away.

So freakin' true!

And yes, my dogs bark all. the.time. Never used to, but that could be because we now live in a house with a fence around, not a wall... so they can see everyone else walking around outside now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I was just a little disappointed when I was reading this because I thought it would be about animals going nuts before an earth quake or something, but after I read a few I thought I'd share one I thought was odd at least.

I work at a large campground next to a lake and just like Mr. Ranger, I ride a Gator ORV while working. It's an old one that is loud and noisy. Anyway, I went to eat lunch at the far end of park (farthest from the office) by the lake in a corner by some 8 foot tall reeds (yeah, I like privacy when I eat lunch). Anyway, I was gazing out on the water just thinking when I happened to notice how a killdeer along the shore was getting extremely close (about ten feet). I threw some bread out, but it was not at all interested. Then I noticed a male red winged blackbird perched in the reeds. Usually they are very territorial and will dive bomb you and make a bunch of noise if you get too close, but this one was about ten feet away and completely calm. Then another male red wing came up and perched next to the other one and they were getting along fine! Then a couple of other birds came just as close. It was like some kind of natural paradise for that half hour and seemed remarkable or at least noteworthy. Later while driving the Gator I did spook a box turtle that had just laid some eggs or was looking for a place to lay some. That seemed completely normal though.

I'll be keeping this post in mind and watching for any strange behavior now.
edit on 22-5-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: TYPO

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well, I hit a bird today. He just sat there until I was right on him. Luckily I was on a back dirt road and going very slow so all it did was ring his bell a little but I felt horrible. Also saw a dead cat in the road near by as well. There were all kinds of birds on the road and most didn't move until I was right on top of them.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, where to begin...first let me tell you that I am an animal control officer in a rural area in Atlantic Canada.

Birds: I know exactly what you mean by having to stop your car because they seem suicidal. I also have have to go on numerous calls for pigeons that for no apparent reason are taking up residence on peoples porches. They can't seem to fly for some reason and are just walking around on the ground/porch. I can handle these birds as if they are completely tame including checking for injuries and they DO NOT even flinch.

Cats: We have an explosion of them, feral ones. They will however, sit on your front step and howl, you can get close but only about 6 feet. Now when I say howl, here is the weird thing, other cats are howling back like dogs would...

Dogs: Excessive barking has become the bain of my existance lately! Not to mention, the usual culprits for running that are hard to catch are actually becoming extremely passive...the normally semi-agressive ones are now down right extremely dangerous. It's like their normal personalities have taken on extreme measures in both cases.

I have to keep a log, so I will update more iif you want as the summer progresses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join