It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians -- all bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I get what your saying now.So do you think i have the thoughts and experiences of my past lives trapped somewhere in my mind?.Another thing is that i experience deja vu alot and i mean alot like i done this all before.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes...u can memories of your past lives, specially people...u can meet someone from your past life that was your ennemy, and when u meet him/her in this incarnation, you hate him/her and don't know why....
Souls incarnates in groups

When you see the bigger picture and as you say, you pass over, or die, you are able to see then, your relationship ties with other people, how strong those bonds are, how you incarnate together in groups, often time and time again, to achieve some higher purpose, but also to work out these relationship (karmic) ties with others.

See...d�j� vu (like you are trying to spell hehe) is from past incarnations OR dreams...when u dream your soul registers all kind of informations...

Many people, are also unconsciously drawn to certain eras or cultures, due to the strong influences of a former lifetime. If you�re a keen viewer of gladiator movies set in ancient Rome and feel instinctively, that you could easily live there, as it seems so familiar, there is a good chance that you have had an important lifetime in that era. If you love collecting Egyptian jewellery and artefacts, it is highly probable that you�ve had one or several lives in that country.

Glad to explain that to you
Ameliaxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's funny you said that because many people are drawn to me even complete opposites.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There is a so called "Lacerta File" on the Internet, which explains many things about the reptilians to those, who are able to properly interpret that detailed bunch of information. Anyone can see, that many details of that conversation are far beyond the imagination of any human book writer, and all the details neatly add up.

Of course, people are only able to think in a limited way, that also proves, how they respond to such writing.

Personally I believe, that aliens do exist on Earth, and that some are hostile to humans. In fact, those who keep up "business relationship" with the government... well, those are the really dangerous ones!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My opinion regarding the future of alien-human relationships, is that humans will one day be ready to understand many things about the intentions of different alien species. Now, the humans can be simply baited with bits of technology, for the only reason, that we want to use that mainly for military reasons against other humans. This is the real problem with us up to date...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the lead on the "Lacerta File". Most interesting. I do agree with you that the ones working with the government are the most suspect of all the races, for as Heinlein was so fond of saying, "TANSTAAFL": "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
So how will all that going to end up? It is interesting, that those few top officials can be fooled so easily, no matter what kind of technology is under deal...

Assuming, that they are in contact with other aliens (also with the reptilians), they are probably clearly told, that what they are doing, is dangerous. So after all, why do they keep that business with greys? Is it possible, that these liars are manipulating the human mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join