It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians -- all bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
My curiosity was piqued recently by the UFO question, and I've done a lot of reading on the Web over the past week. The question of alien races seems particularly intriguing, and I've been digging into the stories surrounding the reptilian species. There are a number of discrepancies, and being a newcomer to this field of study, I thought I'd get some ATS input on the subject.

Part of the problem seems to be connected with religion. I've noticed that the majority of Christian analyses regarding alien races sweep everything reptilian -- from common snakes, quetzals, and dragons to the Naga of India -- into the Satanic category without looking closer at the subject. But not all reptilian mythological figures are evil, and in fact many are considered protective.

Examples:

1. Wadjet and the other snake-dieties of Egypt, all protective;
2. Quetzalcoatl, benificent, peace-loving and Christ-like figure of the Toltecs and Aztecs;
3. The Amphitere, a protective, winged snake protective of frankinsence trees and astral travelers;
4. Chinese Lung, all protective and benevolent;
5. The Nagas of India are considered semi-Divine and, while fickle, often help the Gods and mankind; and
6. Various Native American tribes associate Snake with lightning, rain, healing and fertility.

There are many others. The more hysterical types automatically assume this to mean that ancient humans were enslaved or corrupted by the Greys and reptilians, but this is rather hard to believe and requires one to assume that ALL human mythology has an extraterrestrial origin. I find this extremely unlikely. Still, I am prepared to entertain the possiblity of influence, which makes the benevelent serpent a significant discordance in the extraterrestrial literature.

Add to this confusion, the "Nordic" type of alien is allegedly opposed to the Greys and reptilian aliens, yet are at the same time associated with serpents such as the Quetzal/ Amphitere.

So...what's your opinion of this apparent contradiction? Assuming that the alien mythos is at least partially true, is it possible that there is in fact a reptilian species of alien that is benign and helpful to humanity?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If any of our visitors were evil would they not have broken into banks and stolen gold or something else connected with evil?

There are many hints about these visitors have visited earth for thousand of years and have often talked with people. They often gave the human tribes or villagers knowledge and rules like you shall not kill and other good wisdom-words.

For those who have read my other messages here it is obvious that I belive most of our guests/aliens is good people who have proven themself to be trustworthy.

When it comes to the 'alien abduction' stories I have a habit of not beliving in them as they are so out-of-character compared to what aliens otherwise do. Often people seems to go into a panic and hurt themselfs under such an event, if it is true. If only more abductees had had their wits with them as Betty Hill had!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
the answer is YES YES YES anything living that does not contain a soul matrix and the Reptilians do not. are negative anti life, or darkforce =drainers of life even your pets have a soul spark do to a degree . I might add this includes Greys which are souless clones.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
No, not necissarely. There is a probability that there would be defectors not working for the reptilians anylonger. Just watch major human governments, they clearly don�t work for the best of mankind. That�s what I feel anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It is important to distinguish between myths and legends that are based in actual Reptilian contact and spiritual archetypes that have a Reptilian appearance. Just because ancient cultures had Reptilian gods does not necessarily indicate a direct, physical Reptilian connection.

Secondly, from what I have read and come across in my own research, the Nordics are not opposed to the Reptilians and Greys. Quite the contrary, there are abductee reports that Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens) serve as security onboard Zetan spacecraft in protecting the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners. In light of this, the Nordics can be considered the standing army of the Greys.

If there were any true opposition from any alien race in space to the ongoing abduction abuse of the Greys, then there would be much more anecdotal evidence of it circulating within the UFO community.

There is no physical group of benign aliens that are striving to stop Grey-alien abductions and the continuation of using this world as a farm for selfish purposes.

Some would say that the Pleiadians/Plejarans are representative of a benign group of physical aliens. But the very fact that the communications with them is not physically based, but telepathic, indicates that the aliens are not of the flesh. Only spirits have telepathic ability. The whole alien mind reading idea stems from deceptive Group Entities (collectives of un-evolved discarnates combined for power in the Spirit) and also from incarnate Zetan-aliens who implant screen memories in abductees that the Greys, Reptilians and Preying Mantis' have godlike powers so that the abductees won't resist them.

Either way, these are examples of clever psychological manipulation or propaganda that works quite well to those who are not very experienced with telepathy or how it works. It can't be done at all in the flesh without the energy of Spirit generated from discarnates.

But what about the reports of people seeing a UFO and then receiving a telepathic message from the occupants?

Group Entity manipulation and deception comes into play. You have a group of spiritually indifferent aliens coming here and using this planet as one big farm, abducting people and animals pretty much at will and using them for breeding, slavery, medical experimentation, etc.

When someone sees a Zetan-alien spacecraft performing a routine sample gathering expedition or something related, Group Entities look for inexperienced mystical types who view it in awe. They then project the telepathic persona to the unsuspecting and inexperienced channeler of being the incarnate aliens themselves, completely deceiving the mystic into thinking that he or she has made contact with benevolent extraterrestrials!

The Terran says, "Look, not only did I receive telepathic messages from a group of benign extraterrestrials, but I even have pictures of their spacecraft as proof of it!"

The physical aliens themselves laugh at the wacky humans and their delusions and only further the deception that they (the aliens) are telepathic because it serves their own selfish purposes.

Meanwhile, the Group Entity that initiated the telepathic contact gets off on all the attention and adulation that it receives from the "believers." Books are written and websites are constructed to further the "benign alien contact."

That is exactly what has happened with the Pleiadians/Plejarans and with other, less well-known "contacts with aliens."

Whenever you come across any communication with aliens that is telepathic or channeled (same thing), it is a red flag that there are no physical aliens being contacted and that it is a ruse from many discarnates (AKA a Group Entity) on the Other Side. It happens all the time.

So in answer to the question of whether all physical Reptilians are bad, I would have to say that that is generally the case, as they are the reported overlords of the Greys and that makes them also self-serving and subtly imperialistic. However, there are spiritual archetypes of Reptilians that various ancient cultures embraced that had nothing to do with the Anunnaki-aliens that mixed their DNA with the hominids here in order to come up with a Homo sapien slave race to work the mines. Not all spiritual archetypes have a direct connection to the visitation of physical aliens.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantheria
the answer is YES YES YES anything living that does not contain a soul matrix and the Reptilians do not. are negative anti life, or darkforce =drainers of life even your pets have a soul spark do to a degree . I might add this includes Greys which are souless clones.

and you found this totally life perspective changing information where ?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
It is important to distinguish between myths and legends that are based in actual Reptilian contact and spiritual archetypes that have a Reptilian appearance. Just because ancient cultures had Reptilian gods does not necessarily indicate a direct, physical Reptilian connection.

Agreed. Still, I was toying with the possibility.

Secondly, from what I have read and come across in my own research, the Nordics are not opposed to the Reptilians and Greys. Quite the contrary, there are abductee reports that Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens) serve as security onboard Zetan spacecraft in protecting the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners. In light of this, the Nordics can be considered the standing army of the Greys.

In the majority of articles and stories I've read, there are Nordics have been captured and enslaved by the Greys to indeed act as their standing army. However, there seems to be a bad history between the two, as many items mention that the Nordics had a similar history with the Greys as Earth humans have now -- i.e. abductions, being used, cloned, etc. -- and had a revolt of sorts. There are also reports of Nordics rescuing abducted humans and stopping the Greys' abuse of them.

I'm trying to walk a middle line while keeping an open mind, and admittedly it's a rough go.

If there were any true opposition from any alien race in space to the ongoing abduction abuse of the Greys, then there would be much more anecdotal evidence of it circulating within the UFO community.

There is no physical group of benign aliens that are striving to stop Grey-alien abductions and the continuation of using this world as a farm for selfish purposes.

Some would say that the Pleiadians/Plejarans are representative of a benign group of physical aliens.

The more humanoid races are alleged to be of the non-interference type, though they seem to assist in what could be regarded as covert resistance.

But the very fact that the communications with them is not physically based, but telepathic, indicates that the aliens are not of the flesh. Only spirits have telepathic ability.

I would dispute that.

The whole alien mind reading idea stems from deceptive Group Entities (collectives of un-evolved discarnates combined for power in the Spirit) and also from incarnate Zetan-aliens who implant screen memories in abductees that the Greys, Reptilians and Preying Mantis' have godlike powers so that the abductees won't resist them.

Either way, these are examples of clever psychological manipulation or propaganda that works quite well to those who are not very experienced with telepathy or how it works. It can't be done at all in the flesh without the energy of Spirit generated from discarnates.

Again, I dispute your assertion that telepathy is not possible by those in the flesh. As would many others, I am sure, based on personal experience that has nothing to do with alien or spectral entities. But I do agree that false imprinting is a likely possibility in a number of abductee and witness cases.

But what about the reports of people seeing a UFO and then receiving a telepathic message from the occupants?

Group Entity manipulation and deception comes into play. You have a group of spiritually indifferent aliens coming here and using this planet as one big farm, abducting people and animals pretty much at will and using them for breeding, slavery, medical experimentation, etc.

When someone sees a Zetan-alien spacecraft performing a routine sample gathering expedition or something related, Group Entities look for inexperienced mystical types who view it in awe. They then project the telepathic persona to the unsuspecting and inexperienced channeler of being the incarnate aliens themselves, completely deceiving the mystic into thinking that he or she has made contact with benevolent extraterrestrials!

The Terran says, "Look, not only did I receive telepathic messages from a group of benign extraterrestrials, but I even have pictures of their spacecraft as proof of it!"

The physical aliens themselves laugh at the wacky humans and their delusions and only further the deception that they (the aliens) are telepathic because it serves their own selfish purposes.

Meanwhile, the Group Entity that initiated the telepathic contact gets off on all the attention and adulation that it receives from the "believers." Books are written and websites are constructed to further the "benign alien contact."

It's impossible to miss that the Greys like to take credit for everything and that they're habitual liars. I've read a bit about the creation of artifical psychic phenomena via sonic & EM waves, too, so there may be something in what you're saying here.

That is exactly what has happened with the Pleiadians/Plejarans and with other, less well-known "contacts with aliens."

Hrm. I'm not prepared to take a definite stand on anything as of yet, merely noting the larger patterns that keep popping up.

Whenever you come across any communication with aliens that is telepathic or channeled (same thing), it is a red flag that there are no physical aliens being contacted and that it is a ruse from many discarnates (AKA a Group Entity) on the Other Side. It happens all the time.

I'm not sure what you mean as a "Group Entity" "on the Other Side". And what makes you so certain about ANYTHING on this subject to make such definitive statements? Not criticizing, mind you, just curious, as there's so many conflicting accounts that have to be considered along with the most common ones.

So in answer to the question of whether all physical Reptilians are bad, I would have to say that that is generally the case, as they are the reported overlords of the Greys and that makes them also self-serving and subtly imperialistic. However, there are spiritual archetypes of Reptilians that various ancient cultures embraced that had nothing to do with the Anunnaki-aliens that mixed their DNA with the hominids here in order to come up with a Homo sapien slave race to work the mines. Not all spiritual archetypes have a direct connection to the visitation of physical aliens.

Again, I agree about not all spiritual archetypes having a direct connection to aliens. As I stated in my original post, I'm looking at the possibility of influence and, if so, that it might point to a benign form of reptilian.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate100

In the majority of articles and stories I've read, there are Nordics have been captured and enslaved by the Greys to indeed act as their standing army. However, there seems to be a bad history between the two, as many items mention that the Nordics had a similar history with the Greys as Earth humans have now -- i.e. abductions, being used, cloned, etc. -- and had a revolt of sorts. There are also reports of Nordics rescuing abducted humans and stopping the Greys' abuse of them.

I'm trying to walk a middle line while keeping an open mind, and admittedly it's a rough go.

I'm open to the possibility that, at times, there were small groups of Nordics who rebelled against the Zetan-Greys and their Reptilian masters, possibly in part to defend us, and lost.

Some would say that the Pleiadians/Plejarans are representative of a benign group of physical aliens.

The more humanoid races are alleged to be of the non-interference type, though they seem to assist in what could be regarded as covert resistance.

Compassion dictates evolution. The Golden Rule overrules the so-called Prime Directive of Non-Interference from the Star Trek television series. There is no such thing as a spiritual alien who does not interfere to serve others. If they are truly on a spiritual path, compassion dictates they interfere to defend innocents. There is no moral wiggle room in this.

Well...okay...there are, I suppose, circumstances of cowardice which prevents them from interfering on our behalf.

As such, I'm open to the idea that there are friendly aliens who are too afraid to get involved. In all practical consideration then, they are worthless to the cause of our freedom. If they are going to be like the French in only helping us when it serves their self-interest, then they should be ignored. But we all know that the French make lousy soldiers anyway. Maybe there are cowardly aliens who are also lousy soldiers.

The whole alien mind reading idea stems from deceptive Group Entities (collectives of un-evolved discarnates combined for power in the Spirit) and also from incarnate Zetan-aliens who implant screen memories in abductees that the Greys, Reptilians and Preying Mantis' have godlike powers so that the abductees won't resist them.

Again, I dispute your assertion that telepathy is not possible by those in the flesh. As would many others, I am sure, based on personal experience that has nothing to do with alien or spectral entities. But I do agree that false imprinting is a likely possibility in a number of abductee and witness cases.

There are thousands of abductees who agree with you simply because they have been given screen memories to manipulate them into believing that the aliens have telepathic ability, can walk through walls, etc.

I have had a number of close calls in being abducted. The paralysis beams came, I basically dodged them and have thus far eluded capture. If they could read my mind or walk through walls then I would now be in total agreement in your assessment that the Zetan-aliens can read minds!

It's impossible to miss that the Greys like to take credit for everything and that they're habitual liars. I've read a bit about the creation of artifical psychic phenomena via sonic & EM waves, too, so there may be something in what you're saying here.

I agree that the Zetans in general, which includes the Greys, are habitual liars.

Hrm. I'm not prepared to take a definite stand on anything as of yet, merely noting the larger patterns that keep popping up.

Suit yourself...but I am.

I'm not sure what you mean as a "Group Entity" "on the Other Side". And what makes you so certain about ANYTHING on this subject to make such definitive statements? Not criticizing, mind you, just curious, as there's so many conflicting accounts that have to be considered along with the most common ones.

A Group Entity is a collective of discarnates (i.e., souls that are not in bodies) who are combined astrally for the sake of power. These discarnates are, at best, of only basic spirituality. Most Group Entities consist of discarnates of common spirituality. How do I know this? From many years of experience in dealing with discarnate demonic attack and many, many years, more than one lifetime really, of being a mystic and channeling in general.

Why don't Saints in the discarnate realms combine into Group Entities?

Because they have learned that an individualistic approach to spiritual development is the correct one, as it is the path to becoming God Realized. One cannot become God Realized by being part of a group consciousness. Most take the easy route to power when they leave their bodies and just join a Group Entity. The more disciplined souls strive to become "A Light onto Oneself" to quote Krishnamurti.

Again, I agree about not all spiritual archetypes having a direct connection to aliens. As I stated in my original post, I'm looking at the possibility of influence and, if so, that it might point to a benign form of reptilian.

It would be nice if there were some benign Reptilians out there. But I wouldn't bet on it. They are friendly only so far as they can use us as they wish.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

There are thousands of abductees who agree with you simply because they have been given screen memories to manipulate them into believing that the aliens have telepathic ability, can walk through walls, etc.

I have had a number of close calls in being abducted. The paralysis beams came, I basically dodged them and have thus far eluded capture. If they could read my mind or walk through walls then I would now be in total agreement in your assessment that the Zetan-aliens can read minds!

Actually, that's not quite what I said. What I said was that telepathy is possible quite outside of the influence of aliens or other beings (discarnate or not). This is my experience, and that of others in similar, non-alien circumstances. And if I know it's possible for humans, then I have to consider that it may be true for aliens as well -- especially the more "human" ones.

A Group Entity is a collective of discarnates (i.e., souls that are not in bodies) who are combined astrally for the sake of power. These discarnates are, at best, of only basic spirituality. Most Group Entities consist of discarnates of common spirituality. How do I know this? From many years of experience in dealing with discarnate demonic attack and many, many years, more than one lifetime really, of being a mystic and channeling in general.

Because they have learned that an individualistic approach to spiritual development is the correct one, as it is the path to becoming God Realized. One cannot become God Realized by being part of a group consciousness. Most take the easy route to power when they leave their bodies and just join a Group Entity. The more disciplined souls strive to become "A Light onto Oneself" to quote Krishnamurti.

Ah. I respect your views, but here we radically diverge because I am pagan, not Christian, and have quite different experiences and perspectives in this area.
While I have experienced the phenomenon of psychic (and magical) attack, it was not related to anything one could call a Group Entity.

The Krishnamurti quote is right on, however!

Thanks for your input on this, and I likewise thank all those who have taken the time to reply thus far.

(Edited to clean up the quote format.)

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Hecate100]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Actually, that's not quite what I said. What I said was that telepathy is possible quite outside of the influence of aliens or other beings (discarnate or not). This is my experience, and that of others in similar, non-alien circumstances. And if I know it's possible for humans, then I have to consider that it may be true for aliens as well -- especially the more "human" ones.:

It's possible for humans and aliens as long as there is one or more discarnates that supply the energy needed for the telepathic communication. In other words, the energy of telepathy is discarnate based, not stemming from the brains or bodies of the incarnate individuals. That is my experience. Whenever I see someone with telepathic ability, I tune into the Group Entity they channel that grant them that ability.

An obvious indication that telepathy is not physically based is the inability to turn it on and off at will. As with telekinesis, the greatest telekinetics, including Sai Baba and Uri Geller in recent decades, have problems accessing the needed energy. In the latter case, he was actually exposed to have a back-up device in his sleeve to fake telekinetic feats when the Gift was not there for him. This inability to access powerful and telepathic Gifts at will indicates that they are not the source of those Gifts...Spirit is.

Which is why many (even some non-Christians) refer to psychic abilities as Gifts of the Spirit as opposed to Gifts of the Brain.

Ah. I respect your views, but here we radically diverge because I am pagan, not Christian, and have quite different experiences and perspectives in this area.
While I have experienced the phenomenon of psychic (and magical) attack, it was not related to anything one could call a Group Entity.

The Krishnamurti quote is right on, however!

Thanks for your input on this, and I likewise thank all those who have taken the time to reply thus far.

Although I may use some Christian phrasing on occasion, technically, I am not a Christian either but a Solist Mystic. Like the Jews, Buddhists, Bahai, Muslims, etc., we rank Jesus of Nazareth to have only been a prophet.

Our conception of a Saint is in synch with our Dominant Aura Color scale, not by the proclamation of the Vatican. Krishnamurti is one of our Spirit Guides.

Yes, it has been a good discussion.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just a few weeks ago I had my FIRST experience with a Reptilian. (I am an abductee/contactee.)
He came into my bedroom accompanied by 2 tall Greys. I had had several blemishes on my left forearm. One spot looked especially strange. (I had forgotten to tell my doctor about them.)
The Reptilian took my arm and applied the pressure of his hand for a rather long time...maybe 20 minutes. He pressed so tightly, that the next morning I could see the impressions of his fingers on my skin! I was almost to the point of crying, but the Reptilian continued the pressure.
The next morning, my left forearm was red, like a sunburn, but ALL THE BLEMISHES WERE GONE! The muscles in that area of my arm were sore to the touch. After a day or so, the redness and soreness had disappeared and my arm was completely normal!
I would say, from that experience....and from what I know of people and other creatures in general...that there are GOOD REPTILIANS as well as bad ones. I have never seen the bad Reptilians.
This was my SECOND HEALING IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS. THE OTHER WAS DONE BY A HUMAN..... a MAN.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Imzadi,

Thank you for sharing that with us.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So you people doubt that humans are incapable of the telekinesis?.The mind is so strong that anything is possible.I know you all heard that humans use like 20% or so of their brain.I became aware that i can actually make things happen by thinking about them.Before the things i wanted would happen randomly but now i can make them happen on time.I know it sounds crazy but it"s true.I will try to explain it but it's really difficult.You have to really think about.I don't know if it's some type of sub-conscious thinking.It's like you have to think about without thinking about it,kinda keep the thought there in your head.I don't really like to od' on it,i only use it when i really need or want something.Does anyone understand what i'm talking about or could relate to it somehow.I'm interested in hearing your feedback.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The reptilians herein referred to are a group of fallen-from-grace beings, some galactic criminals that refused to reform themselves and follow the ascension of their brethren of race, and instead, they persisted in their crooked way. They do not obey any galactic laws nor cling to any protocol. They are an astute and highly wicked minority within the galactic races, herein referred to as infernal or satanic beings, which followed their leader Lucifer or Satan. They have a dark past of destruction of worlds and of galactic wars before they took over by force planet Terra or Shan.

Check this link

www.luisprada.com...

Not only David Icke thinks reptilians are bad!

Ameliaxxxxxxxx
Be opened-minded!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
I know you all heard that humans use like 20% or so of their brain.

Yeah,and it is wrong

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I became aware that i can actually make things happen by thinking about them.Before the things i wanted would happen randomly but now i can make them happen on time.I know it sounds crazy but it"s true...Does anyone understand what i'm talking about or could relate to it somehow.I'm interested in hearing your feedback.

The cause is that you probably have one or more Gifts of the Spirit given to you by a Group Entity or collective of discarnates. A GE that you might have been part of before entering this life.

Only use your Gifts ethically and in service to others and don't let the energy corrupt you as it did with Sai Baba of India.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Personally, I believe that psychic & empathic abilities are brain functions, hardwired into the survival instinct. While spirits and entities can assist and/or enchance them, I believe that every person has the potential. Some have a greater base ability than others depending on a variety of factors including genetics, encouragement to use/develop them at an early age, etc.

If aliens do in fact communicate telepathically, they may also have the ability to tap into latent abilities of contactees, and I've read some reports of psychic phenomena continuing long after the initial contact. This doesn't really surprise me, as psychic abilities can be triggered by strong emotional & psychological states (as well as physiological events such as puberty and being on the verge of death). I would think that alien contact would be no less impactful on the psyche, and therefore have the potential to awaken latent abilities the contactees never used or experienced before.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

i only use it when i really need or want something.Does anyone understand what i'm talking about or could relate to it somehow.I'm interested in hearing your feedback.

You are not who u think u are...u are a soul that had many experiments before

Because you�ve chosen to experience life in the physical form of a human being, you�ve entered into this covering of flesh and bones, but that it all it is - a covering. When you go and buy a new overcoat, you don�t become the overcoat. You remain a person wearing an overcoat. When you incarnate into a new baby�s body at birth, you live your life within the growing human body to help you fulfil certain tasks, but you are not the body! Similarly, when the old coat is worn out, you discard it, but the human body still lives on. When the human body is worn out at death, you discard it, but, the soul, your true spirit, continues to live on.

Amazingly, once you begin to speculate about this other true you, the soul part of you, coincidences will usually come forward to backup this theory. This is called synchronicity. The rest of the iceberg wants you to remember your true being. In dreams, meditations, through chance occurrences (such as reading about the soul, seeing spiritually inspired films), the idea will be reinforced, until hopefully you will soon say and believe, � Yes, I am more than I am, I am Soul!�

This is from a new age site that I really like, it explains well all those kind of things that you can feel and u don't know why

www.users.bigpond.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxx

[edit on 4/10/04 by Amelia]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So are you saying that i was reincarnated?. Just curiousd oes the way you were born have anything to do with it because i was born feet first.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So are you saying that i was reincarnated?. Just curiousd oes the way you were born have anything to do with it because i was born feet first.

Feet first??? You were born in a baby body but your soul was not a baby, the soul learn in a body, on earth....that is why you could astral travel, or have any kind of unexplained behavior...When u die, your soul just go home until it reincarnates into another body...the astral planes has no time or space...

For the reptilians, they are aware of that other astral plane, they play with it... hehehe

It's kida weird, but that is it! I'm experiencing union with my soul, all kinds of coincidences happens to my life,

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join