It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FALSE FLAG ALERT: TPTB are building a monster radio telescope for detect an alien invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It looks like the U.S. is jointly involved with 19 other nations to build a gigantic radio telescope.

Allison Barrie recently was on a Fox News interview story.

A joint of 20 countries led by the USA, is building a monster radio telescope formed by 3,000 50-foot-wide dishes, with a 50 light-years range, for detect a hostile alien invasion, according to Allison Barrie, the baby-face poster girl of the Illuminati, for military defense public relations.
The dishes will be assembled in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Pacific Ocean Islands. Get ready because a major false-flag is underway.

Square Kilometre Array board considers joint operation between Australia, South Africa

AUSTRALIA’s hopes to host the world’s biggest telescope array have found an unlikely source of optimism.

When it’s built, the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) will consist of several thousand radio telescopes arranged in either the Western Australia outback or the South African desert.

Australia and New Zealand have made a joint bid to secure the 62-year long, $2 billion project, which is being funded by a consortium of 20 countries.

Scientists hope SKA will shed new light on fundamental questions about the universe, including how it began, why it is expanding and whether it contains life beyond our planet.

D-day on horizon for site of world's largest space telescope

Original Source
FALSE FLAG ALERT: TPTB are building a monster radio telescope for detect an alien invasion

Could this be "just in time" for the November elections ???

World’s largest telescope to detect threats from outer space

Youtube Caption

Published on Mar 12, 2012 by undercoveralien

A joint of 20 countries led by the USA, is building a monster radio telescope formed by 3,000 50-foot-wide dishes, with a 50 light-years range, for detect a hostile alien invasion, according to Allison Barrie, the baby-face poster girl of the Illuminati, for military defense public relations.
The dishes will be assembled in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Pacific Ocean Islands. Get ready because a major false-flag is underway.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Were is the money coming from for this project ?

You have to ask yourself Why Now ? Why the sudden interest ?

All seems a bit fishy to me.

Didn't Hawkins warn us about contacting ET ? That they would more than likely be hostile. The Spanish landing is South America springs to mind
edit on 21-5-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think its possible. Have wondered why they havent used LARGE water body surface FROZEN/polished somehow to do the same???

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Don't click the link in this thread...Your PC WILL BE ATTACKED!!
Blackhole toolkit web attack!!!!! Don't click the LinK...

Blackhole toolkit web attack!!!!! Don't click the LinK

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

signature:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thanks learned from other interwebs sites to be weary of lanks
Thought ATS would capture these in their filters??

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

signature:
there are 3 or 4 links
which 1 is hostile

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
And how would this telescope enable us to find out if their hostile

Pure propaganda, why o why are they basing this around fear? Why the hell does the media always want us to fear something

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

signature:

Which Link ?

I will delete ......

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Not the media this time.

It's a blog...also the source of whatever it was that wutz copped.

But yes, this is nothing more than some ignorant fool who has turned something pretty awesome into doom and fear.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I believe it was the name i typed above..im not 100% certain its this one..and im not clicking again.
im now on different pc while scanning the other.
edit on 21-5-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
And how would this telescope enable us to find out if their hostile

Pure propaganda, why o why are they basing this around fear? Why the hell does the media always want us to fear something

Why take the risk ?

So we go off a 50/50 hunch, Its not worth it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hey ATS posters. How long do you think it's going to take to Get this all built?

Realistically what are your thoughts. That's a lot of dishes. I'd say it it'll be a lot longer than a year to get all of those built.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Some of you people need to look back over history and the out come of when a stronger more intelligent species decides it wants to make your home its home.

Its Nature.

So looking at invasive species ( Humans been one of them ) Why would you not be scared ? you would be foolish not too.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

Like movie Contact I believe it was, there IS probably a few black scopes built.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Years and years, it will be an ongoing project, as more come online the more powerful the telescope network becomes.

There is something like 4000 individual radio dishes built.

I wonder what number is sufficient to detect an alien invasion?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Only clicked one link, the one from foxnews, it said ...

Initial construction is due in 2016, and the SKA is expected to be fully operational by 2024. By 2019, well before the full array is completed, the team expects some exciting science results will be achievable. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
These radio telescopes are for seeing black holes in space not aliens you goofs. They build a bunch of them and link them together and then they can see black holes and who knows maybe other planets to. That's all I have for you right now live love laugh

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

He suggests that aliens might simply raid Earth for its resources and then move on: "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach." He concludes that trying to make contact with alien races is "a little too risky". He said: "If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

I think I will listen to the smart guy

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by joecool9887

Actually, Fox News is working the alien angle pretty hard on this article ...

Known as The Square Kilometer Array (SKA), it will explore the universe, identify any potential alien threats to our planet and hopefully answer some fundamental questions from astronomers. Its thousands of receptors, spaced roughly one kilometer apart, will be linked across an entire continent. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join