It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No introduction, but strange Claim is this for real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknownsoldier69
I belong to a part of the government with the task of monitoring and correcting false information on this website.

Do not worry all of these events can be explained. No military was in the area at the time of these events. The idea of it being aliens is irrational. There was a simple problem with the power grid that is all you need to know.

Remember there is the freedom of information but the goverment is watching what you say.

Found on a post to something else, but what do you think?
Can mods verify it is real, new government mods?

edit on 21-5-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!, page 16

He has only 2 post, I can see profile from his post on page 16

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Hmmm I put unknownsoldier69 into member search and it turned up nothing ?

Peace

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Not out of the realms of impossibility

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Where did you find this? A thread on ATS? Your reply is mixed with the post you've quoted.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
also did a search...no posts except this one where that member is mentioned...

is this a post from ATS?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

i found theses two posts
I belong to a part of the government with the task of monitoring and correcting false information on this website.

Do not worry all of these events can be explained. No military was in the area at the time of these events. The idea of it being aliens is irrational. There was a simple problem with the power grid that is all you need to know.

Remember there is the freedom of information but the goverment is watching what you say.

PLEHDEENI
theres one
and this one
This information is a lie. I belong to a task force of the government with the job of monitoring and correcting false information.

The fact is our government has removed the threat of Bin Laden. The source of this false information is not apart of the CIA. As for the person posting this his I.P. address is now being monitored for activity that includes providing false or information not yet declassified.

Remember there is the freedom of information but the government does not allow lies.

EMPLEH
edit on 21/5/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/5/2012 by maryhinge because: and this one

edit on 21/5/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In answer to his question, is it real?
This particular one, probably not, because anyone who says they are doing a job in replying would be fired pretty quickly from the job. Unless they are in military "spy" school, well, then they'd be released from the training and go back to their old job.

Was this his old job and was he released from it? Maybe.

Anyway, point is, don't be an idiot, of course this site is monitored by the government.

To think otherwise is foolish.

Case in point: the schizophrenic Gabriel recently. I posted several pages into the thread I thought the mods should stop the thread because the person was obviously mentally ill and tragedy would ensue if somehow Gabe managed to act on his hallucinations. When hours later it was not shut down I realized the mods probably left it open so the government could try and find Gabe, to prevent what I was worried about.

You have to realize all sites like ATS are monitored. They are open to anyone, so there is no legal reason for the government not to monitor it. There is a good reason why they should and I would say do monitor it.

If I were a really good spy agency - I even begin a web site like this - let any idiot post (like me _javascript:icon('
')

and let almost anything stay on the site - and just moderate it myself.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Post 1

Post 2

Use the member search instead of the regular search...

Tools -> Members ... then go to the bottom of the page and there is a member search.

I think we can safely assume that there is no government task force set up to correct lies on ATS.
The membership is responsible for that.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I did a member search, he wasn't there but is now !

He apparently joined today, perhaps ATS hadn't updated the member search when first looked him up ?

Peace

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

oops. I misread a couple posts.

SO probably slept in this morning and forgot to run the new member batch job.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Maybe it's just my personal paranoid way of thinking, but in my opinion if there ARE government agents on ATS sent here to correct "false" information I think there is little to no chance that they would actually tell anyone here!

Just sayin'....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Does anyone find it strange how he signed off on his posts? I NEED HELP and HELP ME written backwards. Sounds like a joker to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

When the govt says stuff like "I am apart." ( whoa going all to pieces are you ? or feeling a little seperated from the group ??? ) instead of "I am a part.....
I have to think its not the govt but someone who is just learning how to type.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Does anyone find it strange how he signed off on his posts? I NEED HELP and HELP ME written backwards. Sounds like a joker to me.

Or someone who actually is looking for help...?

Either way, this is very odd all the way around.

top topics

join