It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the secret rituals in college business fraternities?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Blavatsky was not a Mason and her quotes are irrelevant to Masonry. Masonic Light has already touched up on the MPH quote. Memory serves me right, you quoted something from the Taxil Hoax, not a legitimate Pike quote and the one legitimate one was taken out of context as you should really post the sentences before to get a much better understanding. I could care less what Heindel said. Cayce is irrelevant. You pulled a fabricated quote about George Washington that has long been documented as a lie made up years after George's death. I didn't see any Franklin quote nor a Tesla quote that would be relevant to anything in this thread or other threads we've been in.

I'm not a liar so I need not to work on them. You're the one using deceitful tactics.

Look at how you trash all these people just to keep calling me a liar.

Here is a link to the Washington letter on the library of congress website.

link

Here is a picture of the letter.

" You pulled a fabricated quote about George Washington that has long been documented as a lie made up years after George's death."

Sad to play us for such fools.
edit on 25-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There's page two. Just to get the whole thing up there.

It's amazing to see the word illuminati in Washington' handwriting.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You've called us liars and worse.

Here is my reference to the Washington renunciation of Freemasonry hoax.

5. Didn't George Washington renounce Freemasonry?

No.

George Washington remained a member of the Craft from his initiation into the Lodge at Fredericksburg, Virginia No. 4 on November 4, 1752 until the day he died on December 14, 1799, when he then, at his widow’s request, received a masonic funeral. George Washington’s papers are available online at memory.loc.gov/ammem/gwhtml/gwhome.html

This hoax got its start in 1837 with the publication of a tract by Joseph Ritner, Governor of Pennsylvania. Although easily debunked, it was reprinted by E. A. Cook & Co., Chicago, in 1877, shortly after Prof. Charles Albert Blanchard (1848-1925), a founder and first lecturer of the National Christian Association published a rewriting of the same story entitled Was Washington a Freemason?

1. Vindication of General Washington from the stigma of adherence to secret societies, Joseph Ritner (1780-1869). Communicated by request of the House of representatives, to that body, on the 8th of March, 1837, with the proceedings which took place on its reception. Harrisburg, Printed by T. Fenn, 1837. 26 p. 21 cm. LCCN: 09026879
2. Was Washington a Freemason? Charles A. Blanchard. n.p.: n.d. Typed Copy. SC-29

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You have nothing fear from masons....

I dare say that you should only beat such a dead horse out of fun.. and not with a purpose in mind. It is a veritible last stand position for the educated religious... any educated religious person will ineivitbly find themself among their number.

The pure belief in an unknowable god that put the universe in motion will be the last high ground in the rising flood of knowledge... and in the end atheism will remain... and all those who refuse to accept it will wither and rot from the inside out. Express your anger if you must.. as i sometimes do with the pittifull ignorance of the weak minded, but remember many of these people will sufffer a great deal as they watch their loved ones on the hills of the judeochristian religions drown.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

You have nothing fear from masons....

I dare say that you should only beat such a dead horse out of fun.. and not with a purpose in mind. It is a veritible last stand position for the educated religious... any educated religious person will ineivitbly find themself among their number.

The pure belief in an unknowable god that put the universe in motion will be the last high ground in the rising flood of knowledge... and in the end atheism will remain... and all those who refuse to accept it will wither and rot from the inside out. Express your anger if you must.. as i sometimes do with the pittifull ignorance of the weak minded, but remember many of these people will sufffer a great deal as they watch their loved ones on the hills of the judeochristian religions drown.

I'm just tryin' to figure out what the hell is going on in this world. And I'm askin' questions on the way.

There seems to be a subversive element to society. It doesn't really look good when you see rappers who are the altars of materialism and they're sporing masonic symbolism. Kanye and Jay Z for example. Then there's the whole lady gaga thing with her judas video and the weirdness just piles up.

I've created a thread on the hollywood topic but I guess my point is that I KNOW I have nothing to fear from masons. The guys here have made sure to respond to everything, even the sensitive courtroom topic. But there is something out there driving the world into war with itself and bankrupting citizens all around the world. There's something out there in America that wants homeland security to have 450 million hollow point bullets. So please understand why I am so emotional, I feel caught up in this quickening of change.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Not just the secret rituals and pagan symbolism... I think it goes way deeper then that.

Anyone who knows frats, knows their havens for "good times." When I was in College ( state University), the majority of the drugs on campus came through via the frats. It was a well known fact, esp supplying the freshmen. How else would Freshmen be exposed, considering many of the students were out of state enrolls...

There were also "dry" frat parties (dry campus), where alcohol wasn't allowed, but illegal drugs off all types were widely made available. All of which were occurring under the mindful eye of Campus security and Town Police (they would literally come in and monitor the party for alcohol only, but all the kids would be on drugs, and it was basically fine). Sort of surreal when I think about it... Mixed in with the rituals, symbols, so forth. There's major money involved...

I was a DJ in college, and worked with many frats and sororities. Was even invited to join several... Not my thing. It's almost as if a majority of Frats, are used to funnel drugs into the college systems under the watchful eye of said law enforcement. There was also a major problem of rape (undocumented and reported) occurring with said institutions that's usually sweep under said rugs...

Please note, this post is not glorifying drug usage, just pointing out another odd frat fact. Granted, it wasn't all of the Frats... Just the popular "cool" frats that promised membership security, friendship, and future success by joining...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join