It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans symbolically discard service medals at anti-NATO rally

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Your facts were saying that I wanted the war.

That is not a fact it is an outright lie. Says a lot about Aussies.

Get your facts straight. Stop painting all with the same brush. You know what happens when you assume.

Regardless I am done with your foolishness.

Have a good day.

Raist

I never said YOU, I said AMERICANS (learn to read).

War after war, we have had to fight for you Americans and had to suffer the consequences. Yet for all our sacrifice for you, STILL the selfish pig-ignorant American refuses to thank a non-american.
You have few friends left in this world, especially down under.
GOD BLESS THE AUSTRALIAN TROOPS AND THEIR SACRIFICES.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yes, please learn to read your own posts.

When you say "You Americans" you lump us all together. By saying "you Americans" you are refering to me.

End of story.

Raist

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Yes, please learn to read your own posts.

When you say "You Americans" you lump us all together. By saying "you Americans" you are refering to me.

End of story.

Raist

WOW!!!! You say one thing about Americans and they take it like they got shot. Well let me bring you back to reality, AMERICANS (including you) are responsible for the deaths of over 10 million Arabs over the last decade.
The fall of America will not bring about a dark age, it will bring about an era of peace and prosperity...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Any sources for your 10 milliion number?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Fact of the matter is both americans and aussies were too brainwashed to know better because it all happened so quickly no one really had a chance to put their pants on. Who was it that said something to that effect before? Something like 60 years ago.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
It's getting increasingly hard to hide the fact that the soldiers are not "protecting freedom". They are protecting the corporations that generate profit off of war.

These men and women are putting their lives at risk so someone can get rich. It has nothing to do with protecting the citizens back home nor does it have anything to do with helping these countries.

It's about money, it's getting really hard to hide that 800 pound elephant in the room.

Throughout history there was always an aggressor and a defender.

Rich/powerful countries are normally on the offensive.

Those that signed up thought it was a nice steady job with lots of benefits and that they will never see a day of combat. At least the government makes it worthwhile in such cases, whereas in major wars the draft comes up and you go to combat pennyless.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Any sources for your 10 milliion number?

The radioactive material left behind by the Americans bombing Iraq has contributed to birth defects and health problems for "millions" of people there. Put the war and its casualties aside and take a look at how their water has been poisoned, how many areas in Iraq are now uninhabitable wastelands...

The true figure of death will not be fully known until at least 2100, all thanks to the US of Arsehole.
edit on 23-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Dunno how I feel about it.
I hate the war, but I don't like hearing from deserters. Personally.
The conscientious objectors, I get. I admire them. It takes a lot of guts to stand up and say I'm against this and I'm not doing this, this is immoral - and get out legally.

Most of them though, cool. I would be so mad if I were in the military fighting a war of lies.
edit on 23-5-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Seriously say what ever you want, I am done playing your game troll. Take your hate and spew it else where.

All you want to do is bash those you do not know and claim facts about them that are not true. You are a hypocrite to the fullest.

Good day sir/ma'am.

Raist

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yeah. The depleted uranium used by america against iraq and serbia, and the phosphorus shells used by zionist pigs in israel were criminal and totally uncalled for. But what do people expect from a UN run by the rothschild scumbags?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join