It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I was bringing up fact - It's a well known fact that, throughout his life, JFK had an over all low opinion of women and treated them pretty much as objects. He was a rich boy who had good looks, who had charm and who liked the company of women and always wanted one on his arm so to speak. It's uncomfortanle to accept for a lot of people, including yourself it seems, particularly as many, perhaps yourself once again, have a very high opinion of him, some even a god-like opinion of him. Unfortunately though, It's just the way thing's are. He was a womanizer, a playboy if you will. And It's who he was whether you'll accept it or not.

Was he a good president? Yeah, I'd say he was good. Was he a good person over all? Not so much.

If you had a low opinion of someone, would you be attracted to her? lol.

Yeah, because there's no such thing as a womanizer in our world. Those who see women as nothing but a notch on the bedpost. Oh no, of course not...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
John Lennon wasn't nice, he may have preached peace and love...

But at the same time he donated millions to the IRA, which would have allowed them to buy weapons and Semtex to kill Soldiers and innocent men / women / children in the UK and Ireland.

I for one am glad he's dead.

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Check out this informative and extensive documentary series called "Evidence of Revision" that goes in depth into the famous lone nut assassinations of the 1960's, such as JFK, RFK and MLK. It shows how the government lied, suppressed evidence, covered up the truth, intimidated and threatened witnesses, etc. Forgotten news coverage is shown, as well as analysis and comments by experts, historians, insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. This series is very disturbing. After viewing this, you will never look at your government the same way again, when you learn the dirty ugly truths about how people at the top run things and what they will do to protect or further their interests.

It is the most in-depth and extensive documentary on these assassinations ever put together. You can also purchase a copy of the whole 10 hour series on Amazon.com. Check out the raving reviews of it there:

www.amazon.com...

Here it is on YouTube.

Description:

This is the mindblowing 6-part, 10 hour, video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Part 1 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by WWu777

I was bringing up fact - It's a well known fact that, throughout his life, JFK had an over all low opinion of women and treated them pretty much as objects. He was a rich boy who had good looks, who had charm and who liked the company of women and always wanted one on his arm so to speak. It's uncomfortanle to accept for a lot of people, including yourself it seems, particularly as many, perhaps yourself once again, have a very high opinion of him, some even a god-like opinion of him. Unfortunately though, It's just the way thing's are. He was a womanizer, a playboy if you will. And It's who he was whether you'll accept it or not.

Was he a good president? Yeah, I'd say he was good. Was he a good person over all? Not so much.

If you had a low opinion of someone, would you be attracted to her? lol.

Yeah, because there's no such thing as a womanizer in our world. Those who see women as nothing but a notch on the bedpost. Oh no, of course not...

Who cares if he was a womanizer? Almost every man has sins that he hides. So what? No one is perfect. You aren't, so why do you expect others to be? Fidelity is not natural. It's an artificial bind created by society. Primates aren't expected to be monogamous. You are using society's artificial standards.

When I said good leaders, I didn't mean sinless men with no desires. I meant leaders who fought for LOVE AND PEACE, such as JFK, RFK, MLK, etc. Yet evil people like Bush and Cheney never get taken out by lone nut assassins. Do you buy that coincidence?

You know what I'm talking about, so stop obfuscating the issue.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Who cares if he was a womanizer? Almost every man has sins that he hides. So what? No one is perfect. You aren't, so why do you expect others to be?

Who cares? Well, I imagine the countless women he hurt cared about it. I and others who dislike that kind of behavior care too thus this discussion here and now. And I also never said I or anyone else was perfect, you're putting words in my mouth. I never said it because I know It's not true and there's no such thing as a "perfect person", but even so, does that mean we should just completely forget and forgive all hurtful and disgraceful actions? No, of course not. To do so is just foolish.

I really think you need to stop looking at JFK as some sort of deity here. He was a man, a man with flaws and he made some stupid decisions in his time. Did he hurt people and did he commit acts he knew full well would hurt people (in this example women)? Yes he did, and that's just something we have to accept. Was he also a good leader and did he do good thing's too? Yeah, obviously.

Fidelity is not natural. It's an artificial bind created by society. Primates aren't expected to be monogamous. You are using society's artificial standards.

With all due respect but the phrase "clutching at straws" with this particular argument springs to mind.

Yet evil people like Bush and Cheney never get taken out by lone nut assassins. Do you buy that coincidence?

Off the top of my head, how about Gaddafi? Saddam perhaps..

Your theory that only good people get "taken out" is very flawed. Bad thing's happen to bad people all the time. Bad thing's happen to good people too. And I'm not saying JFK was an over all bad person, I'm saying that he just did hurtful thing's knowing full well they were hurtful and wrong. That's fact and that's something we, and also you, have to accept instead of just painting him in the most positive light literally all the time. That's not fair, that's not honest.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They take out a crossection of people. When somebody has been gunned down in a random spree the press isnt going to dissect his life. Some nice things are going to be said about him and thats that. If he had a DUI, was underwater with the mortgage or unpopular at work, that wont be reflected in the coverage.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I have a question.

Wouldn't it be difficult to get a paid assassin to take out someone important? I mean, think about it. Put yourself in their shoes. If you were an assassin, you'd know that after you commit the assassination, you may very well be taken out yourself as part of the cover up. Right? Wouldn't that thought cross your mind?

After all, even in movies, bad guys often betray each other and eliminate each other after they have served their purpose. They show this in movies all the time. Wouldn't it be the same in real life? If so, how do bad guys trust each other?

If Lee Harvey Oswald was working for US intelligence, then obviously they double crossed him, and framed him for the JFK assassination. And if Jack Ruby worked for the mafia, then they betrayed him as well, and left him to die in jail (allegedly) after he silenced Oswald.

So how do the bad guys get people to commit assassinations on high profile people? How did they get someone to shoot JFK?

Wouldn't they have to be mind controlled with MK-ULTRA methods? Otherwise, a clear thinking clever person would know that they are likely to get taken out themselves after the assassination, rather than just paid and let go, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You guys are obfuscating the issue. This isn't about womanizing. I'm talking about people who are THREATS to the military industrial complex. How come they get taken out? I'm not referring to people who don't cheat on their wives. That's not at issue here. Get back to the topic please.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join