It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gov why would they do that?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi all.

I've been on Ats for awhile and there are very few posts that I take seriously. Most of the posts here in ATS just make me look into things further or laugh hysterically. Every once in awhile I run into something here or in life that. Either A: Makes my blood boil B: Scares the hell out of me. Lately it's been more of B then A. I'm more of a feeler than a believer. No not psychic, but instinctual. Lately more red flags. Which has lead me to start assessing our current situation. What situation you ask? The situation given to us by our Gov. The what would happen if all hell broke loose situation. What would our government do to us as a people. I believe that most in the U.S.A have the feeling that something is really wrong. No I'm not talking about the end of days or an alien attack. I'm talking about the unconstitutional laws being passed for the sake of safety. The broadness of these laws and the practicing of war like scenarios being played out across our country.

Pay attention here folks. I am not referencing many of these things because I want you to go out there and discover the underhanded tactics of our government. How they are handling our budget, our people and our freedoms.

Below are a list of things that should get your goose and honestly scare the life out of you. Everything list below here are facts. Not conspiracy. All of the below listed things can be verified.

New Copyright laws that will hinder internet communication other wise known as SOPA. has not passed but will under the guise of another name.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
they don't need an internet killswitch. they got an electrical one.

no juice, no computer.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I think the scariest part of all is the people who can consciously look on and say to themselves that things are going just as usual as they have been for years and years. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to see here. The people themselves allow the things to happen and so many just don't give a damn and don't put two and two together as you did.

It should scare the hell out of everyone. The economic spending is a big deal for me. It doesn't take an economic genius to know that debt cannot be paid off by engorged spending into the trillions of dollars, yet the US and many other economies continue to do it. I have seen this type of behavior in individual many times in my life. It happens when they are diagnosed with a life threatening illness and they know that they do not have long to worry about life's problems. This should scare the absolute hell out of everyone.

This is the main reason I wait. The people in power know something. Whether it is their endgame or something that is coming to this world - they are most definitely more informed that the common person, yet they continue the end of life process.

We will just have to wait and see, because I honestly don't see anyone coming out about anything until it is too late.

join