It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy perpetual motion machine.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

Here, I drew a tidier one.
flic.kr...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by Aman16

Here, I drew a tidier one.
flic.kr...

Excellent initial attempt.
But I noticed one problem.The amount of water the screw wIl displace with rotation of wheel may not reach the wheel turbine completely,let me analyse this problem further.

If you can rectify this,then you just give an initial motor start and then it will run forever.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Keep on trying,..... You will reach the goal.

I have already made my concept allmost a success,you may make it a success in very near future.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I estemate that I can get 1 revalation per sec on the screw, delivering 1/2ltr per sec to the header tank X2. If I can get oneltr a sec to turn the wheels( that's alot of force) this machine will just keep turning. I personally think itt will take much less than that so any extra is free energy if you utilise it.more wheels can be added to charge battery's. Also your can extract from the already spinning wheels
edit on 22-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I estemate that I can get 1 revalation per sec on the screw, delivering 1/2ltr per sec to the header tank X2. If I can get oneltr a sec to turn the wheels( that's alot of force) this machine will just keep turning.

I believe wheels and screws are meshed together and the length of screw tube is too large.You need to think something more.Do not worry about people's suppression ,think,think and think..........finally successes.This is experience with success of my original gravity powered engine idea which now I am going to patent it but keep in mind about all my concepts of overcommable resistance AND Also, basic principle of any Non-Perpetual Gravity engines which explains how most gravity engine designs would consume more Gravitational energy than that required to lift heavy ball up.Remember that your engine should satisfy the simple math related to physics / the balanced Energy equations similar to (not necesary same as )that of my engine.

Balanced energy Equation for analogous principle of my Gravitational energy powered engine:

Energy supplied to lift Red ball through commutator controlled motor mode at pivot + gravitational energy required to push the resistance away + frictional losses + other entropy losses = supplied energy recovered though generator mode by commutator control at pivot(red coloured in sketch) + electricity converted from overcoming of resistance+ frictional losses + Back EMF losses + other entropy losses.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If you want "free" energy, or nearly so (cost of equipment and maintenance), then convert energy that the universe already provides to a useful form.

Wind, Hydroelectric, Solar, Geothermal etc.

If you let the Earth's weather system move the water from a low place to a high place then you can collect the benefit of that work as the water makes it's way back down - typically in the form of a water mill, turbine. This has been done for, i don't know, maybe thousands of years?

Think of the energy involved, the sun, that drives the process of evaporation and rainfall.

If you try to use the falling of water to lift that same quantity of fallen water back to its original height you are gonna be very disappointed with the results.

Even if there was no energy lost and it were fully recoverable (which is impossible) and available to lift the water again there would be no excess energy left to siphon off for anything else. Falling water, potential energy converted to kinetic, cannot "give" more work than is used to create that potential in the first place (getting the water lifted)

The universe created these laws - not men. These so called "laws" are what makes everything in the Universe happen the way it does whether we understand them or not. Whether we like them or not.

edit on 22-5-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You might find this useful

hidroonline.com...

Here is the technical data for a 1MW plant, complete with basic math
hidroonline.com...

In all other ways, I agree with the blue alien above me
edit on 22-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Using a natural process that mimic's the earth's is interesting, but keep in mind that the earth's weather systems is not a perpetual motion machine. It still requires energy input - from the sun.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Here's a pic of the working dimensions of the water screw. Each puddle in the screw should be about 1/2ltr. If I can get the screw to turn 1 revelation per sec that will give me a maximum output of 1ltr per sec from the header tank. That's a lot.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I once saw one of these screw about 4m long 2feet wide and from top to bottom held a about a ton of water. You turned a Handle with your bear arm and the water moved up. It's not resisting as it just slides up the screw.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

It sounds to me like you have made a solar powered device.

-rrr

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

No, it's concept is the water cycle of weather. But it's a,..drumroll.....gravity driven perpetual motion free energy device, hi hat.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The question is: Can you draw momentum from it without stopping the circuit? Looking at your picture, its gonna be hard to cancel out friction. Even if you use magnet gears, wich posses a high degree of efficiency, it´s always under 100%, so you uninviteable loose energy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

The load is balanced to be on top of the bottom bearing in the big wheel. So the load is in this tiny area in the centre of the big wheel. Buy adding weight and creating motion at the edge it has a strong gain becouse of leverage. It will take very little to move it and I'll have 1ltr/kg per second once it's turning..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Great idea mate, got a few questions:

1. How will you deal with resistance (in general and specifically from the water and other materials)?

2. The bearings will need to be supportive enough to cope with the water i.e. changing densities from the movement of water (creating added force in small areas i.e. putting lateral or horizontal load on the bearings and the component the bearing is mounted onto).

3. You would need a large enough fall for gravity to be effective enough i.e. to create enough of a force (weight of the water combined) to operate the device and thereby create the right kinetic environment to sustain perpetual motion.

I admire your enthusiasm and I hope you make some progress mate, if you need some help or just another view send me a PM.

I got the best free energy device going, it's me. I get off my back side and make things happen

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Realization....^^^^^ in my above post.this machine with not violate any laws becouse of its balanced. It's right on the tipping point of these laws.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ah yes but don´t you increase the force needed by tilting the bike wheel? Because rotation is not vertical, you need more force to push the mass of the wheel upwards. More force along the horizontal line because gravity wants to pull the upper part down.

The question still remains, will you be able to draw energy from it? I hope you know the principle of a generator. The more current you draw from it, the more force you need on the shaft side to keep the shaft rotating.

Dont be ignorant on this part, this is the crucial point of your system.
edit on 22-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

The screw sit atop the wheel at a 90 degree angle pushing it at from "above" from its natural working load angle

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by MegaMind

I once saw one of these screw about 4m long 2feet wide and from top to bottom held a about a ton of water. You turned a Handle with your bear arm and the water moved up. It's not resisting as it just slides up the screw.

And?

With the right leverage you can move just about anything.

Work is energy. Power is energy per unit time.

I can lift a 2000 pound car 2 feet off the ground with one hand.

Oh ... I mean with a jack and several jack stands and about ten minutes or so ...

Just because I supplied all the work (energy) with relative ease doesn't mean I didn't expend the energy required to lift 2000 pounds 2 feet off the ground.

The jack did nothing but give me leverage so that the power required to lift the car could be less.

Remember Power is energy per unit time.

If the car fell from that two feet at free fall that would be very powerful expenditure of my energy. All that energy spent in a second.

If I could lift the whole car in that same second I too would be very powerful.

You need to come to terms with what energy and power really mean.

The energy (aka work) required to lift a gallon of water five feet NEVER changes (unless gravity changes).

How fast you move the water is the amount of power required. If it is lifted in one minute or in five hours the amount of energy expended is the same.

The amount of power used to lift it is not.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

1: the load from the screw is on top centre of the wheel this puts pressure on wh wheel from the right angles. All the load is now in a small area (bearings) at the centre of the big wheel, but still balanced on top. There should be little risitance becouse you gain on leverage, by adding your water supply to cups or paddle at the edge turning down.

2: proberly not for it to run forever becouse the prototype will be using bycicle wheels. But if it works, engineering will over come this.

3: the power that can be drawn from this machine I'm not sure but I'll aim to keep charge in a12v battery. Then 2 then 3 ones so on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join