It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy perpetual motion machine.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Heres a pic with wheels not sea saws. Same principle. If a constant flow of water can allways turn the wheel. hey presto. If the screw was full of sand it would not turn, the water is placid enough to make it all work.

flic.kr...

Some arrows are pointing the wrong way but you should get the picture.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My last try. READ MY TWO POSTS. You can draw what you want but I bet 25€ against you that

Your system wont turn after you stop delivering work on the crank to start it.
Even if it runs for 2 seconds because of the saved energy in the crank (flywheel type), it will stop.

If you are so sure about your gut and self-teached physic... Accept the bet. I give you one year time. We need someone from ATS where we can send our money too and after 365 days, he will decide who gets the 50€.

You walk on the edge of ignorance.

Edit: We only have time till 21.12.2012, I forgot.
edit on 24-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

No bets. We will see. Testing will tell as the numbers only predict. They make scence, in theory. As does my theory. So like you say, it's right in the edge. The friction will be the main thing.. Each screw wheel sytem will only have 2 sets of bearings. With the contact between the two wheels making 3 points where friction will cause resistance(apart from the screw scooping the water at the bottom. Magnets could be used in the shaft and wheels so parts will not touch. Zero friction. But would the machine generate enough to power the magnets?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Arg, you didn´t read, didn´t you?
I proofed to you that your theory does not make sense. the only thing you harness from the outside is gravity. But because that´s the factor you need to overcome first, you never end up with more. Archimedes screw does not change that! No need to talk around, its this way. Simplest physic. 6th graders will tell you that.

Maybe you just don´t want to get it, but by now I´m really starting to believe you´re not able to.
After you learned your lesson, please come back to this thread. Read all your posts. You will shake your head about the amount of ignorance you build up on that theme. Take it as a lesson about ignorance then.

No harm, no hate.
I tried, I failed, I´m done with this thread.

Try this concept:
www.hidroonline.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

No bets. We will see. Testing will tell as the numbers only predict. They make scence, in theory. As does my theory. So like you say, it's right in the edge. The friction will be the main thing.. Each screw wheel sytem will only have 2 sets of bearings. With the contact between the two wheels making 3 points where friction will cause resistance(apart from the screw scooping the water at the bottom. Magnets could be used in the shaft and wheels so parts will not touch. Zero friction. But would the machine generate enough to power the magnets?

There is FRICTION or resistance everywhere in your system YOU dont see it thats all, you keep going on about science not being right, if the science didn't work we would have the machines that we do!

The wheels turn they push against the air (friction) your screw against the tyre (friction) ,the bearings (friction) the air the screw pushes against (friction), the drag from the water the screw touches (friction)

NO MACHINE CAN BE 100% efficient
edit on 24-5-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks for partispating. And trying. It's not I don't want to believe you/ the maths, like I said it makes scence. Something tells me that the balence is the key here and neutralises something. What.????, or at least minimises. It's a hunch, gut feeling like you said, the wheel becomes like a conveyor belt controlled by a levered wheel. You can drag heavy objects with little forceif you are immobile.. Like the rack. The the weight at the edge of the wheel is the lever. Sorry if you feel I'm just ignoring you I'm not. Just keen on my idea.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Ok, zero was pushing it a bit. Air will not hold it back as it wnt really be turning that fast. The water being collected at the bottom will. and could create a wobble if not collected the same time it drops.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Something tells me that the balence is the key here and neutralises something. What.????, or at least minimises.

Now, that you finally get to the core, I´ll reply again.

Balance will neutralize your levers. Look at your flickr picture where you drew the two levers.
Here is the leverage law. You can ignore the german part, just look at the picture. Then you will be able to cancel out your questionmark on that picture. This should have been your first step before taking the first tool into your hand.

Your flickr
www.flickr.com...@N05/7249508110/in/photostream/

The law
rtp.daniel-huster.de...

. Air will not hold it back as it wont really be turning that fast

Now that´s pink sunglasses. If it turns, now matter how fast, it will produce friction/drag. In a system, like you are planing, you really should not overlook this so broad.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yes I see, the pic in you post the bottom seasaw does not seem to relate to what I'm saying though the numbers do, For the possition of the people in that pic.
I just done a simple experiment taking pics. Ill have to post one at a time. Note how I lift the 4coins up and over the pivot point. Not just up. With only one coin.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

If the stick had been connected to the pencil the whole machinism would tilt/rolll/spin.If I place the load at the neutral position I can tip it with a feather. Against air resistance. The water coming out of the screw will weigh abit more than a feather. After this we will agree to disagree if no agreement can be met! Yeah buddy? Hear you go. Your avatar looks like a waterfall. Nice.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Lol you´re still trying it.
Stop smoking so much ganja (or am I wrong).

Then, if you´re so convinced, Try it!

Glue something to your neutral point. You will realize, in real life, you just build another lever! Why don´t you get it?
Seriously, you must be smoking ganja or still be a kid that has´nt got one single lesson in physics.
I do it too sometimes, but you have to keep it low.

edit: added smiley to take the rude sounding.

edit: Gonna make you some pictures man, this is gonna be a epic physics lesson for you.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'll let you know, yes herb. And I must say you are very persistent.
thanks m8

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok, thats enough playing on the interwebs, time to get to work!... Please, for the love of Newton and Archemides themselves, go and effin build it! Lol Seriously thats the only way youre gonna understand the multiple points of physics involved... Love the ambition and all, but, hurry up n run the experiment so you report what you learnt!!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Look forward to it. Seriously though your avatar looks like part of my machine.,lol

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sorry, wasted to much time here already.
just another lever....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If you take a weight off of one side, it will tip, that's the same as adding weight to one side. It will tip.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well, proceed with your machine. I wish you good luck and maybe, if you finally got what most people here tried to tell you, let me know.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ok, zero was pushing it a bit. Air will not hold it back as it wnt really be turning that fast. The water being collected at the bottom will. and could create a wobble if not collected the same time it drops.

The air itself wont hold it back BUT is part of all the forces that will, thats what YOU dont see!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Ok guys You have forced me to think more! I've come up with another design should my first one fail. I'm not saying this will work as it will deliver less.2/3 to be pressice. Can more speed be given to the iner circle somehow governed by the slower speed of the outer circle?

flic.kr...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ok guys You have forced me to think more! I've come up with another design should my first one fail. I'm not saying this will work as it will deliver less.2/3 to be pressice. Can more speed be given to the iner circle somehow governed by the slower speed of the outer circle?

flic.kr...

Similar idea to yours

Didn't work

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here's another way I've come up with, using the screw inside the wheel. This way gives the speed required.

flic.kr...
flic.kr...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join