It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vanishing Feeling of Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I cant help to feel we are heading into a very dark gloomy part of our lives, I think the good life is over for most of us, if you did not get rich before 9/11 than you will be considered a thorn in the elites thigh and we need to be eradicated.
It's a pity they have so much money they can give us all a million and we all be happy, rich and so on, but that wont happen because they are all about greed and ruining our freedoms, and so last night i read an article on the web site
American thinker and could not take my eyes off this article for one second, its the real truth, he is on the money with his article called "The Vanishing Feeling of Freedom".

I have felt it for a long tie now ever since 9/11 and after. My mind feels gloomy like it knows something big going to happen, but the big question is when and what it will be. and so I just like to share this link and hope you read it because it got me thinking a bit.....

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So this guy really wants anarchy -cept when it comes things he thinks is personally imoral. By the time he conflated the left with authoritarianism I realized he had not the foggiest notion of what he was talking about.

I can't help but think the guy at the top of the page really needs more fiber.

join