It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran committed to ‘full annihilation of Israel,’ says top Iranian military commander

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Sorry but, i thought God forbid worship of idols hmm? Then why do muslim pray and kiss the blackstone idol at the Ka'aba called "the Supreme Rock God"? Sorry but i just proved you wrong.

If you have the need to criticize one Monotheistic Religion about idol worshiping, please don't single out only 1 of of the 3 Abraham religions that does. Please feel free to include the other one you left out that does.

Christians idolize Marry and the cross many times with Jesus on it. Judaism forbade it because they deemed them as threats against their own. Also; depending on what Christian faith you're into, there are more Idols. The vast majority of Christian churches I see every day have a large cross representing their faith. so yes, there are tons of idol worshiping involved with Islam and the many forms of Christianity.
edit on 21-5-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

The globalist cabal did the 911 thing . Cheney was running a war game that mimicked the very thing that happened on the very day it happened . He was the head of the CFR for years and was the real power of the presidency . Being that Jews are at the head of the Global thing does not implicate Israel as a nation .

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What's with the huge "Stop Iran" banner that appears here from time to time? Get a free ifcj-whatever pin lol.

No "Stop Israel" banners?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

you are right, sir. the only viable solution is: war. be it invasion, be it suckering some of the neighbouring nations into doing israel's bidding. you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. because only gentlemen and scholars are proping and prepping for wars, be it in the near or far future. chin-chin. clap-clap.
edit on 22-5-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

In what way do you quantify Ahmadinejad as being the Hitler of our time?

Second Line.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

"The Iranian nation is standing for its cause that is the full annihilation of Israel."

This is a quote, not a source. Do you have a source for this quote?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The only similarities I see are Irans and Germany's leaders were/are both completely immoral, biased, and mental in their pursuits of whatever it is they are/were pursuing. Both determined. Both lunatics. Both need(ed) to be taken out of power because of the danger they pose to their own states and everyone else around them.
reply to post by Born2BWildReloaded

You mean just like the United States and Israel?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I do not believe anyone has a civil defense network that will be of any use against a nuclear attack.

Besides why does Israel have civil defense plans against a nuclear attack?

Who is going to nuke them? Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons.

Israel are the ones with the nuclear bomb.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Chamberlain wrote Germany off, while Churchill was warning of the dangers.
Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. Iran is only going to grow more powerful
and dangerous. Their demands are only going to increase. Iran is not looking
to get along with everyone else. The radical muslims are only going in grow
in Iran as their media displays 24/7anti-American and anti-Jewish propaganda.

If you do not take care of a problem when it
is small that problem only gets bigger and bigger.
For the people of the opinion Iran should be allowed a
nuclear bomb, would you give a loaded gun to a 2 year old
to play with? Never.
The comparison of Naize Germany and radical Islamic Iran
are astounding. Ignoring the past is bound to repeating it.

I see they've gotten to you. It's okay.

HEIL AMADINJIHAD

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you argue that Iran isn't a threat to Israel than you are a naive stooge. Israel has every right to take out a program the iranians have all but said will be used on them.

If you want to debate if America should assist in any way that's a fair argument, for and against. But arguing Iran isn't a threat to Israel itself is plain ignorant. I personally believe most people are still stuck on the abject failure that was Iraq and the reasons for going in. But the situations aren't the same at all and we can't let the CIA's warmongering blind us to a real threat posed by Iran (maybe not to the US but certainly to Israel)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm just very curious as to why on earth do American people support Israel so much? Why I just don't get it. I hope that Iran does carry this out and does annihilate Israel. I'd like to hear a serious reason as to why some of you do support Israel. This really bothers me... Here America already still in 2 conflicts are now going from one theater to another. How much more can the taxpayers handle? Let that # ass country defend itself. How about they get the hell out of Palestine and quit murdering innocent people... Then maybe the Palestinians won't act in such a defensive way... Then maybe the rest of the Arab world can live in peace. Israel does not want peace for the Arab world. They only want to bring destruction and continuously steal land from the Arabs. Israel is the true terrorist. They truly are the cancer of this earth. They are the ones behind almost every war.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Chamberlain wrote Germany off, while Churchill was warning of the dangers.
Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. Iran is only going to grow more powerful
and dangerous. Their demands are only going to increase. Iran is not looking
to get along with everyone else. The radical muslims are only going in grow
in Iran as their media displays 24/7anti-American and anti-Jewish propaganda.

If you do not take care of a problem when it
is small that problem only gets bigger and bigger.
For the people of the opinion Iran should be allowed a
nuclear bomb, would you give a loaded gun to a 2 year old
to play with? Never.
The comparison of Naize Germany and radical Islamic Iran
are astounding. Ignoring the past is bound to repeating it.

I think if you actually studied history and what has happened with Iran since they first nationalised their own oil resources from the AIOC (known today as BP or British Petroleum) in 1951, then you would see how deceived you are with your view.

Read this-

en.wikipedia.org...

This is NOT fabrication, or made up, this is 100% disclosed information. The CIA, with the help of the British intelligence services did not like the fact that Iran had taken back her own oil, hence they started a coup to overthrow the government and put in a puppet dictator. This lasted unti lthe 1979 revolution, and since 1979, you would see that Iran has been the victim- the west funded Saddam Hussein to fight Iran- they even gave him chemical weapons to use against Iranian soldiers, cruel economic sanctions, assasinations, on and on, so who are the real Nazi's here that you refer to?

In August the American CIA with the help of bribes to politicians, soldiers, mobs, and newspapers, and contacts/information from the British embassy and secret service, organized a coup. The Shah issued an edict removing Mosaddeq from power and General Fazlollah Zahedi led tanks to Mosaddeq's residence forcing him from office.

[edit] ConsortiumWith the new pro-Western Prime Minister, Fazlollah Zahedi, Iranian oil began flowing again and the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, which later changed its name to British Petroleum, tried to return to its old position. However, "public opinion was so opposed that the new government could not permit it." Instead, an international consortium under the nationalised name (National Iranian Oil Company) was created, with the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company holding 40% of the shares. The consortium agreed to share profits on a 50-50 basis with Iran, "but not to open its books to Iranian auditors or to allow Iranians onto its board of directors."

Who are the villains here?

It is about control of oil, and that is all it has ever been since they first started looking for it in the early 20th century, from Iran to Iraq, it is all about oil, everything else to the contrary is fabrication and deceit.

Here's something even more incredible, the puppet dictator in question (1953-1979), the Shah of Iran- the guy who was funded by CIA/MI5 to be put in charge of the dictatorship- even he spoke out about who really controls the West.

When you watch this clip, remember this guy is not reflecting the current anti American POV of current Iran, this is from a puppet dictator before the 1979 revolution, Kissinger's favourite puppet dictator in fact, this was a time when the West actually supporting and funding Iran's nuclear energy development!

They (Zionists) are controlling many things, newspapers, media, banks, finances, and I'm going to stop there...

Those are the words of a puppet dictator in 1974, speaking out against who the real controllers are.

popsmayhem, you need to readdress your views on history, and start looking at real facts, and not what the controlled media tell you. When you look at the facts, and do real research, you will see the real enemy to humanity are the forces that control our governments, and all the criminals who make money through the wars that come from their foreign policies.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: double post

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, that pretty much sounds like a declaration of war to me....Now, let Israel defend themselves, by themselves...my country (USA) needs to stay out of it. I'm sick and tired of sending our young people overseas to fight and die for nothing. If it comes to our shorelines, then yes, everybody I know will join that cause to defend our homes and families. The time has come America to just say no to foreign wars that do not concern us, unless there is a nuclear threat, or some other direct threat to our country, we need to sit and watch this one from the sidelines.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deckdel
reply to post by deckdel

Oh, I like this CNN video ... www.youtube.com...#!

HA! Love this video. This is what PANIC looks like down at CNN. "Oh no! A large portion of the population isn't buying the official BS! What are we going to do??? Ah...ANTISEMITISM! OF COURSE!" And coming up next? Larry King. Does anyone not see right through crap like this?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Their is no way that Iran have the capability to face Israel, a little strike at Israel like a bee stinging a bear before they are totally wiped out themselves is probably at best what their full capabilities are, they are all talk no action no one even can even take these threats seriously anymore. Stop talking Iran and show the world you have some bollocks and do something, if not stop making threats because it makes ur country look like total cowards with no balls when nothing happens.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

charles...this is how the world works= Iran will be exactly the threat to the U.S., that TPTB i.e. illuminati/International bankers/Rulers of this world etc etc want it to be. No more no less.

The history of Iran is such that in the 50's the CIA took out a pro-western taught leader and replaced him with the Ayatollah system they have had. Iran is not some lone ranger nation out of the control of the world leaders. If w.w.iii comes then thats what THEY want.

Matter of fact: Masons have a prophecy that the iii ww will take place in the Middle East between Israel and its Arab surrounding nations.

There will be war in the middle east but not to get Iran under control but for the simple sad fact of why war takes place:

Profit and restructuring of the global system towards World Government/New World Order

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

disfigured....your comments here are rather flippant for a serious subject. Namely "christians" dont worship Mary, the cross etc etc. Thats CATHOLICISM which if you study history, you will find out that Catholicism is NOT CHRISTIANITY. Catholicism is a mixture of Roman paganism and christianity.

Catholicism persecuted and always has excluded true christians including in Vatican II which states that protestants are outside the mother church and need to return.

True Christianity is New Testament Christianity and its that simple.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

The "stop Iran" banners here are likely from CIA/NSA propaganda people who are ALL OVER these websites...

"Stop Iran"........."stop Israel" haha thats what they want. Wave ur U.S. flag and lets get those towel heads....lol.....what nonsense. Its about MONEY honey.......

"The love of money is the root of ALL EVIL".......

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

TextThis all leads up to asking "Why shouldn't we see Iran as a threat?"

Most people do not really understand this problem that Iran has. Iran is about 98 percent Shi'as or Shi'ites. -- Now look at Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and the Palestinians-- Almost all are 80 to 90 percent Sunni. -- One would think that Syria being close to 90 percent Sunni would then hate Iran who is over 90 percent Shi'ites. The only reason that Syria is allied with Iran is because Assad keeps the people under his thumb and is against a Caliphate. Once they get rid of Assad they have their Caliphate. The rest is simple. The conquered Shi'ites will either die or convert to Sunni.

That leaves the entire Caliphate against Iran who is the only block in the middle east besides Israel One would then think that Iran would embrace Israel as a friend and a protector instead of enemy and this might have been the case if Israel didn't want to be top dog in the middle east. Iran will need muscle in order to keep the wolves back from devouring her. Once this Caliphate starts to organize the only thing that will do the job is to have the big bomb just like Israel has. After all if it was not for the bomb Israel would never stand against the odds of the Caliphate either.

The solution is simple. Iran must either develop their own bomb or ally with Israel in order to survive. Israel will not fight for another belief system because that would invite their own demise. They are struggling now as it is to maintain their own God much less embrace the Arab Shi'ites Allah. So in effect, Iran is between a rock and a hard place. Israel will not ally with Iran simply because the Jews realize that Islam is a world domination belief and that sooner or later they would be devoured if Iran becomes nuclear armed.

Israel is so small both in land mass and population that a preempted nuclear strike would devastate her. Her only chance of survival would be to strike first and completely. Meanwhile Russia realizes that Iran and Assad are the block against the Caliphate and embraces Iran and Assad as friends. Remember that once the Caliphate is organised and Shari'a law is established in the entire Middle East, then comes devastation of war. The first step is to get rid of Assad and bring all of the Sunni together under the Caliphate. Then all hell will break loose. There is more to this than meets the eye. Why does Clinton, Obama side with the Sunni and a Caliphate? You tell me. Every step the Obama administration has taken is in favor of a Caliphate and Shari'a law. It almost sends a red flag to war against Judaism and Christianity.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join