It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian playboy lover of Princess Michael of Kent murdered with several gunshots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Honestly I never heard of Princess Michael of Kent and her Russian lover. I stumbled with this breaking news in another forum and what drawn my attention is the fact that her husband is cousin of the queen Elizabeth, and despite the MSM is trying to sell the "gangland killing" story I'm inclined to believe he was killed by having publicly humiliated a member of the Illuminati bloodline.

Mikhail Kravchenko’s bullet-riddled body was found in his Mercedes car in a wealthy suburb near Moscow.

The millionaire was driving from his home in his limousine about 2am when he was overtaken and the road blocked, say police.

He was shot five times in the torso before then gunmen dragged him from his car and fired into his head.

The 46-year-old furniture company tycoon caused a royal scandal when he was photographed holding hands with Princess Michael in Venice during a holiday in 2006.

At the time, the royal denied an affair and said her marriage to Prince Michael of Kent – the Queen’s cousin – was ‘very strong’.

Read more: www.metro.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

And for the record I don't think he was killed in the same day of the "ring of fire" eclipse, by coincidence.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 5/21/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Seriously is hard to believe this woman is almost 70. These Anunnaki stem cells must be da shiznit.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
D. post.
edit on 5/21/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
wrong post
edit on 21-5-2012 by conspiracy88 because: wrong thread oops

new topics

top topics

join