It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are all Multi-Dimensional Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We're not Humans, it's all a con. This whole world with all its distractions is what keeps us from realising that.

Discuss?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Yes, please discuss this with me since your OP was so enlightening...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

What proof have you of this? You made a statement but need some more meat to back this up, please.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yeah I know - physical, psychological and spiritual.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Yeah I know - physical, psychological and spiritual.

Actually more like up/down, forwards/backwards & sideways.

... and past/future thrown in for good measure.

(This would be more fun if the OP knew something about the English language that they so carelessly espouse).

Discuss?

edit on 20/5/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
hahaha.. i lol

OP sir. u may face many opposition and criticism.

My gift to you if you havent found it already.

7 chakras. study them. practice the teachings with all your heart. and rise kundalini rise!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

We are souls having a human experience; our purpose as multidimensional beings is the transmutation of darkness to light. Find order in chaos, as above, so below, macrocosm, microcosm.

What proof have you of this? You made a statement but need some more meat to back this up, please.

I remember those days of being bound to my textbooks and inconclusive research papers. It doesn't serve the brain to think and perceive reality on a close minded level, personal growth comes from the expansion of consciousness, and the only way to expand on knowledge is to open your mind.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
lol, I'll bite.

You have a physical body. It it definitely tied to a timeline, otherwise you'd now be hit by the car that passed by yesterday when you cross the street tomorrow.

The problem is I have dreams that come true. I'm not talking about dreams that I can interpret to mean this/that/the other. I speak of literal dreams that happen years in advance of coming true to the strangest details (rarely the colors though, I don't see colors even in real-life moments, in my dreams). If it was jsut me, I'd dismiss it. Problem is I inherited this crud from my father...as did my brothers. And then I married a man who has the same problem. So, there's some part of my mind that is not limited by what my body needs to function in this world.

But then, it makes sense that a creature in the image of an Omnipotent God (result of not being bound by time) would show some small tendency towards that same Omnipotence (occasionally, my mind is not bound by time). But since I'm not God, these glimpses of the future are going to be as useful as using bread pudding to insulate my house.

But the side effect is that waking up from this would mean leaving my physical body permanently--meaning I've got to die. So, no, not interested in throwing this off until it's my time.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

The teaching are indeed of death. one must learn "how to die". it is a very specific process which you can complete and be dead for a period of time and then re-enter this reality. One can die many times via the use of free will yet live.

thus u can die.. and live again.. over and over.. every day for a few hours if u so choose. maybe not for weeks. maybe today is a good day to die. yes ill die today and then die on friday again. while dead ill speak with my dead loved ones. ill then come back in time to get ready and go to work because this reality requires me to slave for survival since it's masters have made it so on this planet. for a time!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
We're not Humans, it's all a con. This whole world with all its distractions is what keeps us from realising that.

Discuss?

I for one am stunned!!!
Thank you for a most enlightenning thread.
I find your position on this fascinating and humbling.
I am going to have to completely restructure my entire world view based on this new information.

In todays busy world where people are struggling just to get by,
How you had the time to post this thread is beyond me.
Thank you for your research and please discuss.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
. This whole world with all its distractions is what keeps us from realising that

This is not helping

edit on 21-5-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I for one am stunned!!!
Thank you for a most enlightenning thread.
I find your position on this fascinating and humbling.
I am going to have to completely restructure my entire world view based on this new information.

Hahaha, I hope it goes well for you then!

Seriously though, sorry about the short OP without much information, I just thought I'd try it before going to bed earlier. Not out of laziness, but more because I was wondering how a thread like this might go if the original statement was at least one that could lead to others adding things that would make it an interesting thread.

I'll either add something myself later on or this one can be classed as a failure and closed, then I'll add everything into the OP of a "proper" thread.

So yeah, I guess this is basically a fail OP, just thought I'd try it though and see what happened, sorry all.

top topics

join