It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are LOADS of pods out there, but nobody wants to slurp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
How easy is it to get a writhing tentacle to your slime bed same day and sometimes same week?
How often does an oozing pseudopod return for more decay, even?
And how much skin is sloughed off?

This market is thirsty for more slime
More spores is more competition which will be better prices for you as well

What about fungoidal eruptions?
Are they easy to get at your home same day?

And even more importantly ooze.
You summon some green slime they may come same day, but when will they start to exude florescent gloop?
Sometimes months or weeks ahead
Sometimes they give you a little swamp gas and never come back.
Sometimes they begin to bud, but they never quite develop the waxy deposits you expect.

Many of these ameboid creatures are either irresponsible or they have so many flagellum to work with that they don't care
And that's from the microbe's mouth

There are plenty of pods out there
But when people think of pods, they only think about the triffids or some kind of movie monsters
They never think of starting their own secretions, and THAT is the problem

They wait for a pod to come to them instead of mutating themselves into some kind of blind oozing horror.
Come on people!

I realize that this is not universal truth, some areas of unspeakable filth have too many bacteria for quality pods to erupt, and they may also be stricken with flesh-eating viroids.

But in the swamps and hideous, bubbling zones rife with decomposition, there's loads of pods.

However let's not say there's no pods out there
That's just not true

I'm not saying it's easy out there, but you don't jump to "There's No pods!!!"
edit on 5/20/2012 by TheXoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
poppy pods?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheXoor

Its not the pseudopods that we are all wanting, it is the truly corpse consuming ones whereby we may disintegrate into rivulets of fetid, steaming, protein.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
why should i accept one or 2 pods when i am worth 10? feels like im cheating my self. i want my green ooze worth and no less. is that so much to ask?

or should i take 2 pods and stare at them all day because i cant do anything with them besides that. screw the pods and the slime. none of the animals use them? why should i?
edit on 21-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't mind the slurp, but not such a fan of the burp

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheXoor
How easy is it to get a writhing tentacle to your slime bed same day and sometimes same week?
How often does an oozing pseudopod return for more decay, even?
And how much skin is sloughed off?

This market is thirsty for more slime
More spores is more competition which will be better prices for you as well

What about fungoidal eruptions?
Are they easy to get at your home same day?

And even more importantly ooze.
You summon some green slime they may come same day, but when will they start to exude florescent gloop?
Sometimes months or weeks ahead
Sometimes they give you a little swamp gas and never come back.
Sometimes they begin to bud, but they never quite develop the waxy deposits you expect.

Many of these ameboid creatures are either irresponsible or they have so many flagellum to work with that they don't care
And that's from the microbe's mouth

There are plenty of pods out there
But when people think of pods, they only think about the triffids or some kind of movie monsters
They never think of starting their own secretions, and THAT is the problem

They wait for a pod to come to them instead of mutating themselves into some kind of blind oozing horror.
Come on people!

I realize that this is not universal truth, some areas of unspeakable filth have too many bacteria for quality pods to erupt, and they may also be stricken with flesh-eating viroids.

But in the swamps and hideous, bubbling zones rife with decomposition, there's loads of pods.

However let's not say there's no pods out there
That's just not true

I'm not saying it's easy out there, but you don't jump to "There's No pods!!!"
edit on 5/20/2012 by TheXoor because: (no reason given)

what?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
although i have recently been considering mutation, i'm just not certain it is the right choice for a blood dribbling flesh eater such as myself... in fact i have learned that the flesh eating viroid population is increasing exponentially in my area, and frankly, that worries me. what kind of world are we leaving our writhing spawn when a microbe can't even get his/its ooze in a timely manner?

top topics

join