It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and the Cover-up by Ryan Dawson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've posted this video several times. I think it's about time it gets it's own thread. He brings up much information and questions regarding 9/11 commonly overlooked by "truthers" and "debunkers" both.

Share your thoughts and lets get a discussion going.

I kindly request that if you're going to be critical, do us both the favor of at least watching the entire video.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was searching for some new stuff on the subject.
thanks for posting, I will def. look into it.

Everyone is a bit jaded about it recently but I hope it will generate good debates.
:cheers

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

Yeah it was updated pretty recently (within the past year). It does seem to me he exaggerates in the narrative on a few different things, but when it comes to the brass tacks it's pretty informative, IMO. He could've went more in depth with quite a few subjects, but the video runs pretty long as it is with a mountain of info.

edit on 20-5-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Concerning who executed / did it, I tend to go this line: www.911missinglinks.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

It's an alright film, pretty similar, but I really don't care for the "jew this and jew that." It's not Jewish people in general who are to blame. That's an overly generalized, nonsensical prejudice begging negative stigma. Fact is, Israel does seem to have strong ties and a hand in 9/11 and surrounding events, but not just "jews," agents of a variant host of different races, religions, and nationalities; "Zionists" and war-mongering neo-cons (and their manipulated idiots) bent on making their trillions through the military industrial complex.

The kind of antisemitic rhetoric of Missing Link and some of the fans becomes quite ridiculous and may possibly be an intentionally discrediting cointelpro kinda thing IMO...
edit on 22-5-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good video, correctly underline that Mossad is behind the attacks.
At this moment I am learning Jew people. Do they all think that they are special God chosen people and are above the others? Or is it just a group of them, so called Zionists? What does an average Jew think of Zionists?
Also I found that thru all the history, even before Christ, they were hated and beaten, by different nations and in different time. What is wrong with them (or, theoretically, with the rest of humanity?).
I am also puzzled by the fact that every Jew I know, and most of them are really clever people indeed, well above average, support the 9/11 OS and I know they are lying. Maybe my sample is too small and it cannot be said the same about all Jews.
It would be great if someone could drop me some links with Jews history(not created by Jews).

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DonJuan

www.freewebs.com...]What some Jews think of Zionism

Zionists use terror and deceit as means of control, from "ethnically cleansing" Israel to their international manipulation for dominance of the ME and it's resources.

I'm not personally acquainted with any Jewish people myself.

As far as history, that I cannot immediately help you with, but search around. There's some interesting discussions on that topic right here on ATS.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

I've seen the "War by Deception" a while ago. Ryan Dowson points out a lot of interesting things in that movie.

Is this a remake of the first one? Haven't watched it yet , but I will tonight .

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

It goes a bit more into the specifics of the wtc attacks with the israeli connections, fake ID holders with the passes for WTC construction dated september 5th, truck bombs, and such. He does recycle a good bit of the same clips, though.

top topics

join