It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO declares missile shield up and running

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by strategist

That is why ,underground cities and a massive nuclear, and bio weapons programs still remain operational .Many of their short range missiles are armed with chemical weaponry.

To me,the goal is definitely depopulation.

link   

I never knew Russia was so feeble minded that they would be so easily sucked into attacking.

Russians are many things but fools they are not.

link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by SLAYER69

The shield is nothing but bait to make Russia fight.Seems to me ,our elite wants depopulation very bad.

Right.................

And Putin wishes to serve the rest of his Presidency,and his life,in a Russian Nuclear Bunker.........

Come on now........

Do you really believe in limited Nuclear war ?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

troll post again by you geezer.

Next.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Radiation after nuclear fallout is an issue for 5-10 years.After that ,its not a major concern.

Do you really believe in limited Nuclear war ?

After having translated some of the military physics journals ,I am convinced that full blown nuclear war is survivable and winnable.

edit on 21-5-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Yo where is the evidence of abm missiles being armed with neutron bombs eh?

Second.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I never knew Russia was so feeble minded that they would be so easily sucked into attacking.

Russians are many things but fools they are not.

And so this missile defense is to defend from space aliens perhaps ??

Preparing for war only BRINGS WAR.

But you love that stuff dontcha, GO GET EM BOYS,, is the mantra.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

troll post again by you geezer.

Next.

Gasp

I've been called a Troll

Seriously.

IS that all you got?

Calling people names.?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Yep name calling is the last refuge of the weak

Second,
edit on 21-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

did you read my original post?

ABM's can easily be eqipped with neutron warheads or nuclear blast warheads for intercepting RV's.Study the Sprint or Gazelle system.

So,how the hell do you come up with this?

Yo where is the evidence of abm missiles being armed with neutron bombs eh?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Radiation after nuclear fallout is an issue for 5-10 years.After that ,its not a major concern.

There will never be limited Nuclear War.

The fourth case considered by the OTA was a full-scale nuclear exchange, the nightmare scenario. Immediate deaths in the United States could range from 70 million to 160 million (35 to 80 percent of the population) with Soviet deaths approximately 20 to 40 percent lower. Many more would die from injuries. OTA predicted that cancer-related deaths and psychological trauma would lead to an increase in deaths unprecedented in the other cases.

What Would Happen in an All-Out Nuclear War?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Blah

A retaliatory strike is using ICBM's full nuclear and since ABMS do not carry nukes there is no point in using them

damn dude.

ABM's can easily be eqipped with neutron warheads or nuclear blast warheads for intercepting RV's.Study the Sprint or Gazelle system.

Pretty damn easy cause you said it now back it up

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Since America/NATO and Russia are on Defcon 1,respectfully,and depopulation is imminent,Im going to have a beer,with steak,at 3 in the morning.........

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's like arguing with lint.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

That's an insult to lint

Second

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

After having translated some of the military physics journals ,I am convinced that full blown nuclear war is survivable and winnable.

edit on 21-5-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

Care to share some of those "untranslated" documents,for all to see ?
Any proof to back what you say up?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by Daedal

I guess this is why Putin skipped the G-8.

Putin speech at a security conference in Munich. He speaks a bit about the missile shield as well.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

-----------
Conception of the neutron bomb is generally credited to Samuel T. Cohen of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, who developed the concept in 1958.[2] Testing was authorized and carried out in 1963 at an underground Nevada test facility.[3] Development was subsequently postponed by President Jimmy Carter in 1978 following protests against his administration's plans to deploy neutron warheads in Europe. President Ronald Reagan restarted production in 1981.[4]

Three types of ERW were built by the United States.[5] The W66 warhead, for the anti-ICBM Sprint missile system, was produced and deployed in the mid 1970s and retired soon thereafter, along with the missile system.
www.sccs.swarthmore.edu...
------------

Sprint had a neutron warhead.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Maybe ,I could get those documents from the library and upload them.Would that be fine? But they are not in english.Mainly they talk about countermeasures to radiological fallout.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Expect Poland to be smoked by a few Topol-M's. This anti-missile shield is an act of aggression. Why you say it is aggression? Because having an anti-missile shield defends against retaliatory attack which is the whole purpose of MAD. Now that if one side has a missile shield MAD is not gonna work. I wonder what the US would say if Russia lets say planted missiles in...Oh I don't know Cuba.

The worst part of this missile-shield is that it is false security. It is "star wars" kind of thing, that will never work.

Let me give you a single scenario, where it won't work ...

I'll send my missile up into the upper atmosphere (where you can't see it) and when it re-enters, I'll let it open a hatch, with a hundred small missiles. I'll spread the field over a large area.

In other words, this shield is a joke ... it's a waste of money and effort.

And Anders Fogh Rasmussen is a moron ... publicly speaking. Denmark is probably the most racist population on earth, after the Nazis. They're also very active in Afghanistan, and very proud of their initiatives there.

I don't expect the Russians to see this even as a threat ... the only threat involved, is that European nations think they can acti without fear of retaliation. And it'll hurt themselves, far more than their enemies.

So, in reality ... NATO and Mr. Anders Fogh Rasmussen are more a threat to Europe than the Russians are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join