It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO declares missile shield up and running

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not really. I don't think we should be there. But, we are, and I want the Marines, Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen to use the best equipment possible, every time. Unfortunately, you don't. It seems anything more than a toga would be too cowardly.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Its still not brave attacking a weaker person which is what the US forces are exactly doing.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
do i didn't see this brought up in the thread yet but Israel has iron dome and no one seems to complain about it i don't know how the two systems compare? and if Russia didn't complain about them having one seems to be it shouldn't matter if we have one.......

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ah, so wars are supposed to be "fought fair" or something? Maybe even out the sides before the conflict? Everyone gets 1 tank, 2 airplanes and 30 soldiers. Same amount of ammunition, and guns. Okay, I get it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
do i didn't see this brought up in the thread yet but Israel has iron dome and no one seems to complain about it i don't know how the two systems compare? and if Russia didn't complain about them having one seems to be it shouldn't matter if we have one.......

Geopolitics and strategy is not you strong suite .. OK

Israel has a defense system in their country

The NATO Corporate War Machine has placed a system on the borders of Russia .

So if the Russians cut a deal with Canada and Mexico to deploy their missiles on those borders you don't have a problem with that ??????????/

OK

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I did not say fair. I said when one side has a better military and they attack a weaker side there is NOTHING brave about it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So, if everyone is given 1 tank, 2 planes, 30 soldiers and equal ammo, would that be "brave"? Both sides, or just the ones killing Americans? Were the guys who cut Nick Berg's head off "brave"? Or, did Nick Berg deserve it, because he's a dirty Zionist?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There is no bravery in a boxing match. The definition of bravery would not apply if they were evenly matched. All it would be is a good fight to see and the better person wins. No bravery, just a fight.

Nick berg, who is that and what was his purpose? Was he a propagandist, a terrorists, soldier? make a thread about that situation if you want.
edit on 033131p://5America/ChicagoMon, 21 May 2012 15:08:44 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Russia and the US and China and Iran and North Korea and Isreal and Pakistan and Greece and Italy and France and whoever else is in the war game thing or faking financial ruin are fighting a common enemy, that being the threat of an alien invasion. Why do you think every country in the world has, since the purported financial mess of 2008 was foisted upon the planet, has been pumping enormous amounts of money into propping up what?

The banks ?

The economy ?

Nope !

That money is being used to build missile defense shields and s300's and hell knows what else to keep the aliens at bay.

And the world governments can't come out and say it's the aliens for fear of mass hysteria like that when Orson Wells did the War of the Worlds broadcast....

Unbelievable ? Who knows........

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So, bravery doesn't exist? As for Nick Berg, I'm simply trying to figure out what you consider "brave". I know you hate the fact I brought him up, because he's probably considered a "dirty Zionist" in your circle. I'm not starting a new thread. I'll leave my comments right here in this one. So, what is "bravery" in the context of war?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So, bravery doesn't exist?

I never said bravery didnt exist. I am pointing out situations in where it does exist and where it does not exist.

So, what is "bravery" in the context of war?

I will refer you to my post where I answered it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as nick berg whoever he is, if he was part of the war on the oppressed afghan people then he was a soldier and had to die.
edit on 033131p://5America/ChicagoMon, 21 May 2012 15:14:40 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

pretty good on those fronts actualy but was hoping some one could rember if when the idf set up theirs if russia complained or not (as that was what i was unsure of ) as to mexico or canada ha canada will never host russian weapons especially while they are still part of the crowns holdings. Mexico well i dont see that happening either (rember the zimmerman telegram?)and as its a relatively unstable country compared to poland for example with all that cartel nonsense and general corruption in mexico makes them an unsuitable candidate for such an important building.

cuba sure give it a shot i seem to rember us setting up a nice naval blockade and almost blowing up the world last time that occurred

the geogrophy is to diffrent really to compare the usa to russia as we have allies on their borders who are more then willing to host our weapons and weapons systems where as the closest they have is cuba and that historicly has not gone well for them

and finally as long as the usa and russia have sub launched icbms mad is maintained as this sheild seems like it would have very little effect on such missles

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Okay, I get it. Only people killing Americans (and Jews) are brave. I get it now. Oh, and anyone starring in Rambo III.

Here's Nick Berg Nick, the coward, right? The other guys are "brave". They killed a Jew, after all.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Okay, I get it. Only people killing Americans (and Jews) are brave.

No I said only the people killing a stronger army are brave. Why are you bringing up Jews; i never brought up Jews. Do you feel brave killing Muslims? They afghans were brave when they killed the Russians. Do you get it now? Or do I have to tutor you on this

Here's Nick Berg Nick, the coward, right? The other guys are "brave". They killed a Jew, after all.

Was he a part of the most powerful military in the world? If so he is a coward if he fought a war with a weaker nation.
edit on 033131p://5America/ChicagoMon, 21 May 2012 15:23:21 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
No I said only the people killing a stronger army are brave. They afghans were brave when they killed the Russians. Do you get it now? Or do I have to tutor you on this

So, what you're saying is that when Israel took on all the Islamic nations in 1967 who invaded them, the Israelis were the brave ones? This small little military defeating the Islamic invaders. Cool.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONALWas he a part of the most powerful military in the world? If so he is a coward if he fought a war with a weaker nation.

He was a journalist. Did he deserve to die? Did you watch the video yet?
edit on 21-5-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

He was a journalist. Did he deserve to die? Did you watch the video yet?

If he was a journalist he did not deserve to die, but if he was making some sort of false propaganda for WMDs which led to the death of hundreds of thousands of people then he is complicit in murder and he did deserve to die.. I did not watch the video.

Now answer my question, why are you bringing up jews. You want me to bring up the killing of Muslims? Want to make a thread on that topic?

Also do you not understand that US Forces are pure cowardice and afghan forces are much more brave as I have stated because US Forces are fighting a weaker nation as refereed to my earlier post.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So, what you're saying is that when Israel took on all the Islamic nations in 1967 who invaded them, the Israelis were the brave ones? This small little military defeating the Islamic invaders. Cool.

The israelis had better US equipment and therefore were stronger so it would make the attacking nations dumb. We need to know the actual strength of both sides of the forces, and if that is the case, then the Israelis would be brave. If the Arab states were stronger and attacked then they would be coward.
edit on 033131p://5America/ChicagoMon, 21 May 2012 15:36:04 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Also tell me what part of US M1tanks and US drones attacking villages in Afghanistan is brave?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just heard the president with my own ears that the missle shield has gone hot. Live on TV from Chicago.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If he was a journalist he did not deserve to die, but if he was making some sort of false propaganda for WMDs which led to the death of hundreds of thousands of people then he is complicit in murder and he did deserve to die.. I did not watch the video.

Cool. Kill journalists that lie. Man, there's a lot of people at MSNBC and Fox that would be shaking in their boots if you were Dictator for a day.

Now answer my question, why are you bringing up jews. You want me to bring up the killing of Muslims? Want to make a thread on that topic?

I'm merely bringing up other people who have fought larger armies. It's called "compare and contrast". If you can apply the same logic across the board, then it's probably right. However, I doubt you can.

You already have brought up the killing of Muslims. Afghans are by in large Muslim. I could say "Israelis", if that would make your feel better.

Also do you not understand that US Forces are pure cowardice and afghan forces are much more brave as I have stated because US Forces are fighting a weaker nation as refereed to my earlier post.

No, I don't think it's "cowardice" to utilize the tools you have available to you. It would be the same as saying that today's auto mechanics are morons because they use computers and precision tools, rather than the tools available in a 3rd world country.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join