It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs/UFOs May 20, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Clearly there are birds in this video. Not sure if that was this persons soul (sole?) intention, to video tape birds but.....okay. Whatever.

The first few glimpses of these 'white orbs' could very well be white soaring birds but in my opinion, at 39 seconds, this to me doesn't look like any bird species I'm familiar with.
Maybe RC planes being flown in some park? Maybe!

Interesting enough, the YouTuber entitled this 'pseudo' orbs. Not sure what s/he meant.
In any event, I thought it was intriguing enough to strike up a round of debate!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Funny how at the start of the video there is quite a lot of cloud cover, and then all of a sudden we are seeing a clear blue sky

Makes me think that this video is not all that it seems.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Funny how at the start of the video there is quite a lot of cloud cover, and then all of a sudden we are seeing a clear blue sky

Makes me think that this video is not all that it seems.

I too noticed the edit job in between the flock of birds/orbs and then this lone orb.

I dunno. I don't trust anything anymore.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The orbs/ufos in the first part of the video look like white birds maybe.

The orb/ufo in the second part of the video looks like an airplane.

Looks like two different days.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Without any description, we don't know if this was the same day or....what. I am usually very weary of short clips like this but, I thought the object, whatever it is, was worth scrutiny anyway. It's an odd looking thing. That's all.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The cell phone cam has a nice refresh rate; not trying to jump the gun, but the anomaly moves swift and projects its own path/maneuvers.

Black hole sun this evening
I know the west coast had a nice view several hours ago.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
The orbs/ufos in the first part of the video look like white birds maybe.

The orb/ufo in the second part of the video looks like an airplane.

Looks like two different days.

I'm not so sure about the airplane part but I am entertaining everything else you said though

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It looks like a white balloon floating in the wind....it also could be a model airplane of some sort. Kind of weird the video OP was filming birds at first and then focused in on the "white -looking" object. I am sure this will be a hoax, but I don't think it is an orb (just by the way it floats in the air). It could be a UFO, but need more proof of it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hard to make out the distance of these and by their flight behaviour my guess is something like ripe fruits of dandelion blowing in the wind.
The second part looks like CGI of dandelion ripe fruits blowing in the wind to me

edit on 20-5-2012 by easy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As for the single object towards the end of the video, I don't think it's a plane or a jet (even thought I faintly hear a sound of one in the video).

The problem is the camera is focused on the tree leaves until about 0:38, from the point on, it seems to try and focus on the object.

Now, Human, you're going to hate me....or laugh......but here is what it looks like to me (just my humble opinion):

Bird Down

A very small feather gliding along in the wind.

That's just my opinion however.

As to the objects at the beginning of the video, I would think that many things flying around like that that would be way up in the air would cause quite a sensation, headlines, etc. I'm wondering if it's not something that's actually closer, again like down, or something. But with the camera shaking so much, and no other frame of reference (the horizon, buildings, etc), it's hard to tell how close or how far.

So I have no idea. I guess they are really UFO's, hehehehehe, cause they appear to be flying and are not identified!

top topics

join