It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream Or Reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
First of all I have been debating whether to post this thread or not even though it is the main reason I joined ATS to begin with, I have been sitting on 20 posts for a couple of days now but have decided to share my experience with you, it will be a fairly short thread but would like your opinions on this because honestly hand on heart I have no idea if this was real or not.

There is only one place to start and that's the early morning that this "event" occured, It was February 2007 and I woke up during my sleep facing out towards my bedroom, in the corner of my room was my internet hub which I used to link my xbox 360 to game online, now this hub glows 3 sets of green lights with 1 constantly flickering every couple of seconds creating a shadow to appear on the wall hence slighly lighting up a small portion of my bedroom wall but which never really bothered me before, however this morning I woke up my room was still dark as my curtains were closed over, what I seen could only be described as your typical description of an alien head (Oval head with big eyes but I could see no body whatsoever or tell you the colour of this being as the room was so dark) with a large shadow in the background only inches from my face as my internet hub lit up the wall in my room. Now if you can imagine your own reaction to seeing something scary your eyes would open wider as you were startled right? Well that was my reaction, and this thing mirrored my reaction because its eyes widened just like mine. (maybe because it was surprised I woke up?) I felt paralysed and tried to jump outta my bed but could only just about move my head when what something happened that i could only liken to being tazered because my bedroom lit up purple and I blacked out for 5-10 seconds, when my vision slowly came back to me my ears started ringing, I was drenched in sweat and my heart was racing like crazy. I got outta my bed and turned my bedroom light and tv on because it made me feel safer, the only person I have told to this day is my brother.

Now I'm pretty sure most of you are rolling your eyes thinking I'm crazy but I don't blame you. But before this happened I never had much of an interest in aliens or anything so this was a massive shock to me and still is, nothing like this has happened since and I hope never happens again.

So please tell me your take on this, was I dreaming or was this reality? Have you had a similar experience?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have had dreams where I thought I had woke up only to wake up and find I had dreamt I woke up.
If that makes any sense to you
See if you have any dreams when you think you have woken only to find when you do wake you had been dreaming
Sometimes dreams can be very vivid
However I remember awakening when I was younger to see a medieval knight in the shadows of my room
I was very frightened and called out - My parents came into my room switched the light on the apparition vanished.
I can put it down to imagination but yet I think it was connected to a past life which I know sounds strange but makes perfect sense to me.
edit on 20-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I thought I was going to receive a negative reply so thanks for your understanding response. The start of your reply sounded like the movie Inception to me, like a dream within a dream. Nice to hear someone with a somewhat similar experience to mine even though the apparition you saw was different. When I told my brother about what happened to me he told me it may have been my guardian angel that I saw, not too sure about that though.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Sometimes dreams make more sense further down the line
Have you heard the saying "It broke my dream"
I have had dreams which actually came true in real life not just once but a few times.
Dreams are most fascinating
But also things we think we see - I used to be talking to people and suddenly I saw them in a different setting and time - sound crazy but sometimes I think we are shown insights in unusual ways.
I can not say about your experience but I am sure it will make sense to you at some point even if it is a little confusing now

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis too me, read somewere that u wake up from REM sleep, but your body doesnt... u cant move = panicy feeling = project nasty stuff, ive seen some crazy stuff.. Think ive tryed it roughly 15 times, 5-6 wich was spooky like fack... including alien probing.. i wont go deeper into that

Edit. it can be really cool too if u keep cool and positive...
edit on 20-5-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would have said it was reality but you said you blacked out , then you got up. How do you know how long you blacked out for? Were you looking at the clock before and after? If not there is no way someone KNOWS how long they blacked out for, right?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
I would have said it was reality but you said you blacked out , then you got up. How do you know how long you blacked out for? Were you looking at the clock before and after? If not there is no way someone KNOWS how long they blacked out for, right?

Yes after the room lit up purple i blacked out as if stunned, it is tough to explain but even though my room was fairly dark i lost my vision through this blackout and slowly began to regain it 5-10 seconds later, i could only move my head before this but after i regained my vision i could move my whole body

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Either way, reality or nightmare, that experience would of made anyone sweat. At least it hasnt happenned again

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thats something diffrent, I hope that dosent happen to me to. Seeing that i have a Xbox360 as well, I don't know what to say. Thats something you don't hear about much. But i doubt thats will happen again. I think it was a dream or just the plain old unknown. Good post man hope you get the anwers your looking for.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Its sleep paralysis ive tryed it tons of times... everything ure describe fits what ive experienced, Especially the loss of eye control. Best way to describe it is to be drunk half asleep and very dizzy. No need to worry about it. U sleep, ure brain (Pineal gland) produces Melatonin, wich makes u dream / hallucine in sleep paralysis... as i mentioned in my op, U wake up but your body doesnt so u control the atmosphere of the paralysis / dream. Very normal to get spooked / anxious i know i did the first 10 times... If u lucid dream alot u should be able to learn to control it. From what ive read it can be quite incridible.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie
Its sleep paralysis ive tryed it tons of times... everything ure describe fits what ive experienced, Especially the loss of eye control. Best way to describe it is to be drunk half asleep and very dizzy. No need to worry about it. U sleep, ure brain (Pineal gland) produces Melatonin, wich makes u dream / hallucine in sleep paralysis... as i mentioned in my op, U wake up but your body doesnt so u control the atmosphere of the paralysis / dream. Very normal to get spooked / anxious i know i did the first 10 times... If u lucid dream alot u should be able to learn to control it. From what ive read it can be quite incridible.

Yeah your so right about that. But you know sleep paralysis is a pain in the butt. I have friends who deal with that and it such a bother. But fear is normal reaction that happen when u around something you just can't understand, it frightens you and don't have a clue what to do. Some people deal with REM sleep so that could be the case as well...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Many people will tell you, you have had sleep paralysis. But I will tell you that these alien/demonic beings use our bodies against us, and that includes sleep paralysis.

I have nearly killed a grey in my lucid dreams and seen military abductions. They are in league with each other.

In real life I have seen Angels and demons with my own eyes. And guardian angels will never take on the form of a grey.

Get to know the Uncreated Creator and Jesus, and wear iron on you, as my research has led me to an old lost fact; iron repels greys and enhances the body's natural abilities and DNA EMField.

Get a UV light and scan your body daily, as they leave phospherence marks. Photo any new scars or needle marks.
Wear neodymium magnets over all vaccination sites for 24 hours, this will shut down any implants from our government monitoring us.

You are not alone in your experience. Get strong and find out about your natural psychic abilities to defend yourself.
Someone else has bought a movement detector alarm for their bedroom, if you can afford one get one.

Live long and prosper.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"One person's dream is another's reality.”
― Gillian Shields, Immortal

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Almost all metals have beneficial effects on our body. Iron, Silver, Gold, Copper, etc. Good post, I don't really believe in Aliens being Demons in the Christianity sense, but I definitely have enough knowledge to know that they would experience Duality just like us, which would account for Angels/Demons. Good and Bad E.T's.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I was going to post a thread about this but instead opted to comment on my original.

A somewhat similar experience happened me last night, the purple flash happened again but this was what had woken me this time, I woke up lying on my my chest my with the right hand side of my face resting on my pillow. I tried to turn so I could lay on my back but I couldn't, the only thing I could move were my eyes. Memories from my experience in my OP flooded back so I attempted to scream for help but no sound came out, my back was so warm and the pressure on it almost doubled as I struggled to move and break free, it was almost as if I was being held down or someone was sitting on me.

This paralysis lasted only briefly about 2 minutes max but as I regained feeling in my body I turned around to face my room I sat up to find a white soccer ball shaped orb about 1 to 2 feet in front of me. My instincts led me to throw punches at this thing as I was frightened to death and didn't know what else to do, the orb slowly disappeared and my senses told me I was just hallucinating.

Is this just a case of sleep paralysis/hallucination disorder? Does anyone have any ideas regarding this because it is something I don't wanna go through again.

Someone posted a reply in this thread about checking for marks or scrapes on your body after this experience, well I did this earlier today and found only a slight scrap on my little toe on my right foot which I'm unsure how I got.

new topics

top topics

join