It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee Gees' singer Robin Gibb dies after cancer battle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I thought he died last week?
Robin Gibb was in the news recently, but I think it was about his battle with cancer, Maybee he knew the inevitable was just around the corner, which makes me think he died with dignaty and with little suffering. Amen to that

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by violet

No, he was suffering from pneumonia, and it was touch and go, but he pulled through. That makes this news even more of a blow.
there you go

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

His death dashed the hopes of Bee Gees fans who'd hoped that a miracle was in store after the singer emerged from a coma late last month. Prior to his regaining consciousness, his family had revealed that Gibb had been given only a 10 percent chance of surviving and seemed to be preparing the public for his imminent death. Despite the shock fans are now experiencing, family members surely feel grateful for the month they had with Gibb after his unexpected awakening.
Source

Now, on the Conspiracy side of things: No one thinks it STRANGE that 3 days ago...Donna Summer dies, then we have the NATO and the G8 meetings, the "Ring of Fire" eclipse today, followed by another death. by another music legend: Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gees? That's not a little too coincidental???

Hmmmmm....maybe i'm just trippin' but....the lunatics in charge, are deep into rituals. Not to say there's a conspiracy behind either one's death....but why the ENERGY????? Know what i mean? The timing of it all....just smells FISHY. Maybe they're gathering it for the Olympics....the grand ritual.

Oh, and today was a dud, with the protests.....also more ENERGY spent.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Calm down, peppy.

I didnt denigrate your Mr Gibb.

Just the fan worship of a pop star.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It certainly is weird.
In a span of 4 days, three musicians (Robin Gibb, Donna Summer, Peter Jones) died - all because of some sort of cancer. Include Donald Dunn, where we don't know why he died and it's 4 more or less well-known musicians in one week.

What's going on with Cancer? So many celebrities seem to die because of it in the past couple of years.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I really thought he had a fighting chance when he pulled out of his coma recently! I am sad to hear that he has left us, but I know he has gone on his next journey, one we cannot see.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
It certainly is weird.
In a span of 4 days, three musicians (Robin Gibb, Donna Summer, Peter Jones) died - all because of some sort of cancer. Include Donald Dunn, where we don't know why he died and it's 4 more or less well-known musicians in one week.

What's going on with Cancer? So many celebrities seem to die because of it in the past couple of years.

I don't know. I'll miss Donna Summer too. I liked her a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join