It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Landings Were NOT Faked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You don't need the big end of physics to know that there was a Moon landing. Most of, if not all the No mooners' theories entail the astronauts in Apollo 11 staying in near earth orbit. They didn't, their photo of Earth's tiny orb, taken on that day and time, proves that, it matches up perfectly with the NOOA satellite picture taken at the same time.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
and if we were so quick to do it with so little, why is it taking China, one of the largest if not the largest industrial nation on the planet, so long to do it?

People lost interest in space travel. Priorities have been elsewhere.
China's economy is worse than ours, by the way, so don't go down the road of the lame "economic superpower" argument. You will feel silly when their moon footage is exactly the same.

The Soviets could have done it way before us but did not want to risk men and failure, Hollywood was just better at setting it up.

The soviets tried. A few times actually. They ended up horribly. Four of their test flights ended in massive explosions. They just didn't make it huge news because they were ashamed of their failures. There are also more things at play than just "wanting to go to the moon." There is the political aspect, financial, and technical aspects which the Soviets were terrible with. They started their Lunokhod program because they were tired of killing their own astronauts.

And there's another prime example of hoaxer logic. "I'll just say it was Hollywood, but I won't provide any evidence because it's too hard to refute actual facts."

Please, there is no need for the crap flinging by you people who 'believe" in this. I am just as patriotic, read my other threads,

This isn't about patriotism. It's about denying ignorance. In this case, you are pretty much ignorant of every aspect of the moon missions. You have conducted biased research (if any at all) and sided with the conspiratorial side, because like I said, history is just "too mainstream" for you.

I am actually trying to do something and educate others to do the same to stop this BS from occuring.

Please, save your energy, or find another website. This website isn't meant for promoting BS.

You think soldiers go to war to protect and defend the people too I assume? No they do not, they go to these foreign countries to rape and steal natural resources for the Elite. Soldiers are idiots for going. They need to wake up along with all you others and see what has happened. History is written by the victors, it has nothing to do with truth.

I'm finding it extremely difficult to see the relevance in the above statement, but no I do not believe most wars are fought to protect and defend people. I was a Marine and did multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. That was before I learned about the banks and corporations profiting. The difference is, those are facts not myths. The moon hoax does not base their arguments on facts.

And they are not "idiots" for not being educated on the subject as well as you. Instead of degrading them, how about you #ing do something to help out? They're people too, and there was a time before you knew any of it as well.

And I would video all of the tests but others have done the same and get called all kinds of names.

Can you show me one of these tests? Never seen one that can duplicate anything on Earth! In fact, I've only seen one test of the pendulum that proves it could not have taken place on Earth.

Who is stubborn here? One who "believes" something happened or one who just questions it and shrugs his shoulders?

Why is believe in quotes? I know it happened.
Questioning is not the problem, but flat out refusing proof and choosing ignorance instead when it is explained to you, is.

No sweat off my balls if we didn't go. Big f_cking deal. I don't care, just sayin'.

Oh goodie. You must know how much I like sweaty balls.

Au contraire, you care a lot! It is obvious.
edit on 5-21-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Cannot wait for this thread to reach a goggol # of pages!

Mythbuster show is farther from scientific than a dowsing rod, really.

With a bit of money, most of images (moving & still) from the Apollo mission can be easily faked to equal or better the originals. Does that mean we weren't there? No. Just means that the results can be replicated.

When looking at technology now to then, did we really run all that with batteries when our best electric cars will run out of juice in 15 minutes when pushed to constant max performance and we don't have the dollars per lb concerns? If those batteries could power the missions, why is it that technology never advanced/made it to the market place as a product that was modified to power our homes?

Derek

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
With a bit of money, most of images (moving & still) from the Apollo mission can be easily faked to equal or better the originals. Does that mean we weren't there? No. Just means that the results can be replicated.

This is just pure bs. Not possible with the technology of the time. Not possible several decades later. You might be thinking about a single shot. Not possible to fake hundreds of stills in synch with video.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

When looking at technology now to then, did we really run all that with batteries when our best electric cars will run out of juice in 15 minutes when pushed to constant max performance and we don't have the dollars per lb concerns? If those batteries could power the missions, why is it that technology never advanced/made it to the market place as a product that was modified to power our homes?

They didn't use batteries, they used fuel cells. You cannot charge a fuel cell by plugging it into a wall socket overnight. Despite not being consumer friendly, there have been attempts to bring the technology into the consumer culture:

www.factsofisrael.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join