Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Most Skitzophrenics are SANE

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Most skitzophrenics arE SANE people.

Some are crazy, thats true but most arent. Skitzophrenia is actually a gift from GOD to predict the future and see things different. Many people in the BIBLE had what we call Skitzophenia now but back then we said "oh YOU are very WISE."

They saw things like wheels in the sky and demons and other things from the spiritual realm.

But now human have lost that and dont understand that SKITZOPHENIA IS A GOOD THING it is our connection to the spirit world

Modern psychology doesnt understand this phenomenon. Next time u see a skitzophenic man on the street u should try talking to him get 2 know him and I think you might be surprised at the things he has to say, maybe not AS CRAZY AS U THINK!!!




posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardKill
Skitzophrenia is actually a gift from GOD to predict the future and see things different.


that right there is some sort of mental illness itself...it has to be?
how can supposed sane people put faith in an all powerful conscious energy that would slight people like that?

it's spelt schizophrenia fyi and it's a mental illness, not a gift from god.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by EdwardKill
Skitzophrenia is actually a gift from GOD to predict the future and see things different.


that right there is some sort of mental illness itself...it has to be?
how can supposed sane people put faith in an all powerful conscious energy that would slight people like that?

it's spelt schizophrenia fyi and it's a mental illness, not a gift from god.


took the words out off my mouth...gift from god! now i have heard it all....if you suffered from any kind of mental illness you would not say such idiotic things...

peace



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Have you ever known a pschizophrenic? They have serious problems!



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I knew a schizophrenic
An artist friend
He was an extreme character but I understood him
He was very sensitive and could pick up on peoples unvoiced feelings
He seemed to get overloaded
One seemingly crazy thing he did was - He had many great paintings which I admired.
I went round to see him one day and to my shock he had painted out all his works with white paint
After chatting to him I could understand his reasoning
I have done similar things also IE Burn all my poetry and start again
I hate how labels are too quickly attached to some people and how throwing mind dulling drugs at them is an easy option too often taken.
I like many often question what is considered normal or socially inconvenient.
But that is my experience and all have their own
edit on 20-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I knew a schizophrenic
An artist friend
He was an extreme character but I understood him
He was very sensitive and could pick up on peoples unvoiced feelings
He seemed to get overloaded
One seemingly crazy thing he did was - He had many great paintings which I admired.
I went round to see him one day and to my shock he had painted out all his works with white paint
After chatting to him I could understand his reasoning
I have done similar things also IE Burn all my poetry and start again
I hate how labels are too quickly attached to some people and how throwing mind dulling drugs at them is an easy option too often taken.
I like many often question what is considered normal or socially inconvenient.
But that is my experience and all have their own
edit on 20-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)


i don't know a schizophrenic but i sort of understand your point..i am bipolar and quite regularly destroy my own work be it poems or paintings...i agree with what you say regarding throwing drugs around...i stopped taking my meds because after a while they make you completely numb and i would rather go from one extreme emotion to another rather than feel nothing at all but i suppose everybody is different..i am lucky that my condition is mild enough that i can control it,most of the time



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x
 


U need 2 understand its all about perspective.

Ur bipolar is actually a gift from god. all things are gifts from God.

imagine if Thomas Jefferson or Bill gates didnt have autism.

Winston Chruchill had bipolar and so did Martin Luther. Look it up.

So yes its a trial from god but its also gods greatest gift


Good luck my friend



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardKill
reply to post by Ph03n1x
 


U need 2 understand its all about perspective.

Ur bipolar is actually a gift from god. all things are gifts from God.

imagine if Thomas Jefferson or Bill gates didnt have autism.

Winston Chruchill had bipolar and so did Martin Luther. Look it up.

So yes its a trial from god but its also gods greatest gift


Good luck my friend



so did spike milligan and stephen fry but im afraid that is of little comfort on the days when all you can think about is ending it...i suggest you do a little reading yourself before telling me my condition is a gift from god...i deal with it everyday and god offers me no help



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x
 


Thank you for your reply to my post
It is hard I know for others to appreciate what you must go through
You sound like you cope very well most of the time by what you say
You are in good company - Spike was a great man, a one off, he was loved by so many - I wish you well



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Ph03n1x
 


Thank you for your reply to my post
It is hard I know for others to appreciate what you must go through
You sound like you cope very well most of the time by what you say
You are in good company - Spike was a great man, a one off, he was loved by so many - I wish you well





yes spike was a true genius. thank you for your kind words.yes i do my best to cope and not let myself become overwhelmed



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If you agree wi the string theory what if schitzophrenics can observe bits of parallel universes which are on a frequency just a bit out of synch with what a normal person can observe.

Just because you can't see something who are you to say it doesn't exist?





new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join