It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.C. teacher tells student he could be arrested for talking badly about Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
White House Manual for Silencing Critics

www.progressive.org...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
WOW.

That lady is a Social Studies teacher? How in the hell did that happen?

Ive had teachers like this before. Esp. my Govt Teacher senior year in HS- who was a hardcore liberal.

Im not.

Needless to say - she failed me. The funny thing about it- the make up class that I took for failing- I got an A.

She wouldnt hear anbodys opinion that didnt match up with hers.

Just like the dumbass teacher on the vid posted in the OP.
She contradicted herself so many times in that vid I wanted to reach out and slap her for ruining these kids education.

I talk bad about the President all the time, because in my opinion, he deserves it.
No social studies teacher could take that away from me, esp while shes trying to force her opinion down my throat.

Not to even mention the fact that the kid was right and she was wrong.

He should have been teaching her.

And I almost pissed myself to hear that kid talk about the new Mayan calander found.

All the kids started laughing at him - but he was right as well.

Ignorance always tries to make the knowing look bad.

HORRIBLE TEACHER. She shouldnt be anywhere near a social studies classroom spilling that garbage.

Shes the one who should be arrested for putting childrens future in jeopardy by training them to be morons like herself.

This kind of stuff really bothers me. THIS IS OUR FUTURE.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Will someone remind me if I rig an election to fix this-

Hang the teacher from the nearest tree- problem solved

School is not for politics and any teacher found doing such should be tried for treason with a gitmo spa package as the prize...

School is for education not propaganda influences....

no wonder we are falling further behind...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Nice

I believe that is called the kevorkian pistol.
edit on 20-5-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I doubt it would get him jailed; depending, of course, on what was said. It may, however, get him "investigated," or an interview with someone from the Secret Service. It might also get him added to the various internal "naughty and nice lists," which the government maintains, these days.

Obama's fascism is deeply insidious; far moreso than that of Bush, because it is always denied, and the blame is always passed off to someone else. If someone were to confront the President about the above occurring, as one example, the public response would probably be a claim that someone from the Secret Service had acted autonomously and overzealously; when the private reality would be completely the opposite.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I live in NC as well,in the same area no less, I had a psych teacher in the local community college that SPEWED all this rhetoric when nobama was running for president, would even wear an OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT button on her jacket. She was hardcore liberal and spewed that crap when she was supposed to teach psych, which she didnt. Me, being the conservative I was, tried to engage her in debate, she'd shoot me right down, or tried to. so I took to wearing my MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT button on my shirt, and she TOLD ME I had to take it off, as it wasnt condusive to what she was 'teaching'. When I pointed out HER button, she would reply it was HER class, HER RULES.
Needless to say, I for a D in that farce of a class.
Funny thing is, 95% of the class agreed with ME, everytime I'd point out Nobaba's senate track record and such.
I bet this is the SAME teacher, sounded like her
LOL

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
well if the teacher gets fired she can work for the TSA. They love people who think fascist policies are great and necessary. They also don't like the constitution so she would fit right in with them. Hell she could do that until they open up the re-education camps. Great job defending ´Merika lady.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What's funny about this (actually horrible) is that the kids obviously have gleaned more knowledge from the internet (where they obviously keep up with current events) than their teacher can provide for them.

The teacher sounds completely ignorant and should be reprimanded for pushing political opinion without fair discussion in class. How many of these ignorant "teachers" are indoctrinating kids (kids less pushy than the hero in this video) with this Obama worship?

I mean seriously this woman is downright ignorant. I wonder what class she "teaches?"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

She teaches Social Studies....gotta start indoctrinating the younger generations somewhere LOL

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, I'm a liberal and an educator and that teacher was WRONG WRONG WRONG!
She is an example of one of the major things wrong with education today and I, personally, am ashamed of her.
When we get rid of lousy teachers like that and get better people in the field, these problems will go away, until then, we'll keep going lower and lower. I'm absolutely disgusted with her. The kids however, showed great promise, even if they were defending Romney (which is their right to do). ... of course I'm not crazy about Obama anyway even though I am a Democrat.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Well said, shes an embarrassment to the education system..
Like the avatar btw

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Well said, shes an embarrassment to the education system..
Like the avatar btw

Thanks! Ain't no thang but a chiten wang

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Wow, I'm more concerned that students are allowed to just talk freely in school. When I was in high school you didn't talk unless you raised your hand. When you debated you did so in an orderly fashion. If this is how high school classes are ran now days, then it is no wonder our education system is failing. These kids are referring to each other as "Dawgs" and all sorts of other conversations are going on in the class. When the teacher raises her voice the kids raise their voice right back. This is a recipe for disaster.

The conversation might have been an off the record conversation where they were discussing current politics. But I am amazed this is the level of intelligence displayed by both high school students, and teachers. I suppose this is why teachers now blame the parents for the kids problems. Simply because they can't teach either, so they point the finger at the students parents.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Juggernog

Wow, I'm more concerned that students are allowed to just talk freely in school. When I was in high school you didn't talk unless you raised your hand. When you debated you did so in an orderly fashion. If this is how high school classes are ran now days, then it is no wonder our education system is failing. These kids are referring to each other as "Dawgs" and all sorts of other conversations are going on in the class. When the teacher raises her voice the kids raise their voice right back. This is a recipe for disaster.

The conversation might have been an off the record conversation where they were discussing current politics. But I am amazed this is the level of intelligence displayed by both high school students, and teachers. I suppose this is why teachers now blame the parents for the kids problems. Simply because they can't teach either, so they point the finger at the students parents.

She definitely didn't have much control over or direction for her classroom

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This was linked on drudge when I found it but since then it has gone more mainstream. Im actually impressed that it did.
Also, I agree that this teacher has no control over her classroom but it isnt totally the kids fault, shes a poor teacher and they dont respect her.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
This was linked on drudge when I found it but since then it has gone more mainstream. Im actually impressed that it did.
Also, I agree that this teacher has no control over her classroom but it isnt totally the kids fault, shes a poor teacher and they dont respect her.

Absolutely agreed. Kids will push whatever limits they are given. If they aren't given any, it's a free-for-all. She is definitely the one at fault here.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Within the comments, the teacher threatens use of the cane.

She wouldn't have wanted to try that with me, at high school. She'd end up very, very sorry.

edit on 25-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There was an update to this a few days ago. The teacher was finally suspended w/pay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join