It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Officer Not Punished After Admitting He Kicked 9-Month Pregnant Woman In The Stomach!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by verschickter

A large percent of Americans do not like cops at all. The only ones that seem to are white baby boomers.
edit on 21-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Now THATS a broad generalization...And not true either. Read that thread, too. Today its the white baby boomers, yesterday it was the teaparty and tomorrow its... who knows... I agree with your first sentence if thats how you percieve it as an US american. But the second one is just .... well I would call it Trittbrettfahrer. Thats a german word for someone who jumps on an already running train...without knowing to much.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If that officer felt this kind of action was called for, he really should have pulled his sidearm and IMMEDIATELY called for backup, waited and UNLESS the situation got worse just told her to remain still and wait until backup arrived.
As this is his 3rd complaint, action NEEDS to be taken!
This officer has issues that I would think, warrant a psych eval.

At that I'm going to TRY to avoid this thread...(I will be back, I know it.
)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The LACK of COMPASSION & PROFESSIONALISM IS AMAZING by this individual. Not sure the lady lost her seed she was carrying but even if she did not his acts were very non professional to not acknowledge she's a mother to be and treat her accordingly. Hopefully she will monitor her child's physical and possible mental developments over time with hope that nothing is wrong.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What has troubled me about the first series of posts on this matter is that no one commented on the obvious. The young pregnant woman was Black and the officer was White. Moreover, his department neither investigated nor reprimanded him for what can only be described as a barbaric racist assault. Indeed, the department determined that he exercised proper judgment in the situation.

Do you seriously believe for a second that the officer would have kicked a pregnant White woman?

Do you seriously believe for a second that the officer would not have been investigated had he been Black and kicked a pregnant White woman in the stomach in DeKalb County Georgia?.

Do you further believe that our hypothetical Black officer on kicking a pregnant White woman would not be charged with assault & battery at the end of said investigation?

Were all of you commenters practicing that peculiar Libertarian "I don't see race" form of racism or what?

This police officer and his department have again sent the age old cultural message of the White South: Black people are subhuman and may be treated in any way the White officer finds convenient.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

You come in this thread generalizing Americans, saying that they love the police brutality and now you're hating on me for generalizing? At least I live in the USA and have some sort of clue what I am talking about, when you have none.

I'm speaking on "Bill O'reilly" type of baby boomers, not all.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

No one knows that the cop was racist. Power corrupts all races.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by lunatux

No one knows that the cop was racist. Power corrupts all races.

Well said, RealSpoke!

Thank you for calling this case to our attention. The spotlight needs to shine brightly upon the so-called protectors of the world's citizens.

J

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

What has troubled me about the first series of posts on this matter is that no one commented on the obvious.
obvious ???, excuse you but i read the story and no mention of race was included.
odd that you'd see that aspect as obvious, you must have watched the video. (i cannot)

interjecting a racist component to barbaric behavior isn't really necessary, is it ??
can you prove the officer or the department was racially motivated ??
if you cannot prove it, what kind of instigation game are you playing?

Were all of you commenters practicing that peculiar Libertarian "I don't see race" form of racism or what?
please copy and paste the parts of the story that indicate the race of any participants.

This police officer and his department have again sent the age old cultural message of the White South: Black people are subhuman and may be treated in any way the White officer finds convenient.
so, are you saying that you are sooooo color blind that you cannot/will not focus on the unnecessary brutality of the incident ??
leave it to the small minds who only see the colors of a given situation.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just had to comment on this thread. I went and read the article, which it seems most of you didn't do before replying. This lady was indeed injured and her baby had to be delivered preemie, C-section, due to fluid leaking, although they didn't say if it was amniotic fluid or blood from a ruptured placenta.

Just an FYI, that baby is very well protected inside of its mother's womb and it takes some significant force to dislodge a healthy child in the manner that this child obviously was. Another thing- this woman was 3 feet away from the officer, and no one said she was charging him or doing anything that would make this officer think he was in danger, except perhaps in his own obviously warped mind. Think about this....very few people's legs are 3 feet long to begin with, so he had to make a significant effort to attack this woman. Rather than use his voice to tell her that she needed to "back off", he chose instead to just kick her, and since she was obviously pregnant, there was no way he could've MISSED her pregnancy, at nearly 9 months gone. And filing charges which were later dismissed, is a really easy way to tell that this cop was indeed in the wrong.

With 2 other incidents on his record similar to this, he should be facing dismissal and the loss of his concealed weapon permit, along with his policeman's licensure and job. That's what happened to the cop that did something similar to me.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So they're taught to kick people who are near them in the stomach in the academy? So if I get near a cop and am annoying them with questions but not posing any threat at all, they have the full right to just haul off and kick me in the stomach?

I've been looking for the source of police brutality for awhile. I think I just found it. Apparently, overreaction and brutality is policy.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
reply to post by timerty

Ok. I see, you're a child.

I'll put it to you this way. If YOUR MOM was 9 months pregnant with you, and she spouted off to a cop or better yet spit in his face, I guess its cool if the dumb bitch got kicked in the stomach. That's your logic. So that's alright, right?

She got what she deserved, correct?

...You just keep in mind, that's someone's wife, mother, or sister. Not just some dumb bitch.

You are so right! If my mother was that stupid and crazy to spit a cop in the face, I would rather he kick her in the stomach for me and kill me before I was born. Why wouldn't I want such a mother to live with? I pity that woman's born child.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
What has troubled me about the first series of posts on this matter is that no one commented on the obvious. The young pregnant woman was Black and the officer was White. Moreover, his department neither investigated nor reprimanded him for what can only be described as a barbaric racist assault. Indeed, the department determined that he exercised proper judgment in the situation.

Do you seriously believe for a second that the officer would have kicked a pregnant White woman?

Do you seriously believe for a second that the officer would not have been investigated had he been Black and kicked a pregnant White woman in the stomach in DeKalb County Georgia?.

Do you further believe that our hypothetical Black officer on kicking a pregnant White woman would not be charged with assault & battery at the end of said investigation?

The police would usually not give the benefit of the doubt to the black aggressor. It is common knowledge that blacks are generally more aggressive than whites. So there would be more black women than white women that would attack police officers. So because that woman is black, the general public as well as the law would not give her the benefit of the doubt. She only reenforced the notion by doing what she did to the police officer.

edit on 21-5-2012 by timerty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The moral of the story is: Don't be a fricking smart-ass loud mouth to a police officer when you are 9 months pregnant, and especially when you are black and the guy has just frickin tasered your brother and is in a frickin stressed-out mood much more so than your frickin 9 month-long hormonal sickness.

Yes! Justice over loud mouth women has once again prevailed!!!

TATA!!!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"If" scenarios are just speculation. With that said, I dare the author who wrote those scenarios to do actual research on real life cases using those specific criteria. Sounds like homework? Sounds like accuracy. Without facts, without accuracy in reporting, confusion is rampant. Deny confusion. Deny ignorance.

Yours Truly,

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Channel 2 Action News has learned a DeKalb County police officer is under criminal investigation for allegedly kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach, then charging her with obstruction of a police officer.

DeKalb officer investigated

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Im trying not to call you names but you make it so hard. Every remark you make is even dumber than the last.

Originally posted by timerty
The moral of the story is: Don't be a fricking smart-ass loud mouth to a police officer when you are 9 months pregnant, and especially when you are black and the guy has just frickin tasered your brother and is in a frickin stressed-out mood much more so than your frickin 9 month-long hormonal sickness.

Yes! Justice over loud mouth women has once again prevailed!!!

TATA!!!

Don't be a loud mouth especially when you are black? Damn, if that doesn't speak volumes about your character I don't know what does. Im not even black and Im offended.

Dude, you're straight up trash. Not an ounce of intelligence in one quote from you. Afraid of women and black people. Just little punk remarks from you. Im done with your ass.
edit on 21-5-2012 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join