It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Officer Not Punished After Admitting He Kicked 9-Month Pregnant Woman In The Stomach!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Georgia Officer Not Punished After Admitting He Kicked 9-Month Pregnant Woman In The Stomach!

www.huffingtonpost.com

"I asked him, 'Why did you tase my brother?' said Dozier, who admits that her brother, Darius Usher, was acting "belligerent" during a custody dispute with the mother of his child. "I was on the left side of the officer, and he stepped back and kicked me."

In his police report, Wheeler wrote that "when Ms. Dozier was about three feet from me, I kicked her in the stomach to push her back. The kick was a front push kick to the abdomen as I was taught to do in the academy."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Police charged Dozier with obstruction and disorderly conduct, a move Bullman said was done to justify the use of force. Those charges have since been dropped.

So the cop uses a kick that is used to open doors on a pregnant lady? He has had two prior complaints and nothing is being done?

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Someone needs to pay this pig a visit and teach him how to play nice

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That cop shouldn't be a cop! That is just horrible what he did to that woman.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

For sure the baby was a non offender!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In my opinion this sadistic miscreant should be executed.
We do not need people who deliberately mistreat others.
The lady was not a threat to him.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why do cops think they are above the law?

Really, tho, aren't there more constructive ways to deal with this kind of situation?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If the baby dies then I'm sure he can be charged with manslaughter.

We all know he will never really be punished.
c'est la vie

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How is this news?
This happens everyday in every county just about.
If the peasants get uppity, it is the kings mens job to squash such uprisings.
Remember, an attack on the kings men is an attack on the king.
This ...officer... was only doing his job, "to protect, and serve,".
I protected myself, AND YOU GOT SERVED!!

If only there were police officers to police the officers...

/sarcasm

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have read the report and I think it is the fault of the woman who put her unborn child at risk in the first place.

She should not have got in the way of the police officer in the first place. The police officer might have thought she was just fat rather than pregnant, and more so if she acted as though she wasn't pregnant.

In the first place, a pregnant woman should never behave as though she is not pregnant. If she tries to act violent to a police officer, then she only has herself to blame. It is her fault for putting her unborn child at risk. She is a dumb bitch.

If you are 9 months pregnant, it is common sense not to get physical with any police officer or anyone. She was selfish and dumb enough not to protect her own unborn child but try to be a loud mouth. Your freaking brother can handle himself. Don't butt in and think you can use your pregnancy as a leverage.

Her brother created trouble, so it is possible that she would also be a trouble maker herself, its in the family. She is a pregnant troublemaker. And then now she is trying to act the victim on TV? Shame on her.

I detest pregnant women who think they are above others just because they are pregnant and others have to give way to them. Sick of such people. Met so many of them before so I can recognize this one just like that.

edit on 20-5-2012 by timerty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The kick was a front push kick to the abdomen as I was taught to do in the academy."

They teach you how to kick pregnant women in the stomach? I take it 'autonomy' is not a word many academy trainees ever become familiar with?

Originally posted by timerty
I have read the report and I think it is the fault of the woman who put her unborn child at risk in the first place.

She should not have got in the way of the police officer in the first place. The police officer might have thought she was just fat rather than pregnant, and more so if she acted as though she wasn't pregnant.

In the first place, a pregnant woman should never behave as though she is not pregnant. If she tries to act violent to a police officer, then she only has herself to blame. It is her fault for putting her unborn child at risk. She is a dumb bitch.

If you are 9 months pregnant, it is common sense not to get physical with any police officer or anyone. She was selfish and dumb enough not to protect her own unborn child but try to be a loud mouth. Your freaking brother can handle himself. Don't butt in and think you can use your pregnancy as a leverage.

Her brother created trouble, so it is possible that she would also be a trouble maker herself, its in the family. She is a pregnant troublemaker. And then now she is trying to act the victim. Shame on her.

I detest pregnant women who think they are above others just because they are pregnant and others have to give way to them. Sick of such people.

How many times are you going to say, "In the first place". Do you think this makes you sound authoritative and unquestionable? It doesn't, actually.. in case you were wondering.

I don't know what's worse. That you called this woman a "dumb bitch", or that you fail to see anything wrong with kicking a woman in late-stage pregnancy in the stomach. Your whole post seems an exercise in trolling.. but I'm not so sure. The truth is often stranger than fiction, as they say.
edit on 20-5-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Awwww darnit!
You just fed him, now he'll grow.

He lost the argument the moment he used a name.
The officer in question has two reports against him, it is only a matter of time before he oversteps as most do or, gets himself into a situation and dies screaming like a stuck pig.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So the officer can be charged with murder if the child dies but that same woman could have walked into a clinic and had that same child aborted and not be charged with murder?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"Why did you taser my brother?"

Anyone who shouts this to a police officer is only asking for trouble. Her brother was already in the fault, now she is only trying to shift the attention away from her brother's deeds by focusing on making the police officer look bad.

See how cunning and manipulative she is? Female scum.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister
So the officer can be charged with murder if the child dies but that same woman could have walked into a clinic and had that same child aborted and not be charged with murder?

She was using her unborn child as a human shield. She is already an irresponsible mother even before her baby is born. Not a good role model as a mother.

Ok, I am done with this topic. You can continue to give her her 15 mins of fame.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by timerty

Did you miss this part?

In his police report, Wheeler wrote that "when Ms. Dozier was about three feet from me, I kicked her in the stomach to push her back.

She was FEET away from him when he kicked her
edit on 20-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
you gotta love when a "peace" officer can kick a pregnant citizen in the stomach and still have citizens defend the officer...only thing that makes sense is you are a troll, or a cop, or both

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by timerty

Did you miss this part?

In his police report, Wheeler wrote that "when Ms. Dozier was about three feet from me, I kicked her in the stomach to push her back.

She was FEET away from him when he kicked her
edit on 20-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

This means she was trying to approach him to smack him or something. You must imagine that she must have been a screaming violent lunatic with all that was going on. Anyone would kick a person like that. Maybe the office had his hands full and was already tensed by her screams. We also don't know the whole story. But one thing is for sure, is that a pregnant should never jeopardize the safety of her own child. If she does so then she is crazy. The police officer had the right to defend himself from any charging bull.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join