It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i had such a strange dream last night!!! i don't remember all of it but....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
it was about being involved in the kidnapping of a young girl. there was something wrong with her. she was very frail and never spoke. i think she was supposed to be the sister of the person who master minded the plot. i was going along with it but unsure if what we were doing was right.

she was in a small apartment and we broke in and stuffed her in a plastic storage container. it wasn't difficult since she was frail (she was very pale with blonde hair and her bones protruded). she didn't struggle or put up a fight but we knew we had to "double box" her. the other person left the apartment for some reason and i had to hold the lid down so she wouldn't get out. when the other person came back we slipped the second box over the top of the first box so it would be impossible for her to get out.

we then stuffed the storage container into a closet and locked the doors and left. i remember feeling so sick and nauseous about the whole thing.... like i had some doubts that she was "bad" and had to be hidden but the other person had me convinced it was for the good of mankind.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

That is a bizarre dream. Must be some hidden meaning. Does any of it relate to a possible film or tv programme you may have seen?

I had a dream a while back that had me in tears when I awoke. I believe I was in a large tent, I was kneeling over a child, and somebody handed me a dagger, I had to kill the child, sacrifice I guess, and even in the dream, I knew I did not want to do it. I have a young daughter myself, and would never harm a child, but back to the dream, I had to do it, and so I did, but for what reason, I will never fathom, but like I say, it disturbed me so much, I cried when I woke up.

Dreams are such a mystery, and I am certain they have a much deeper purpose, and not just to keep us sane, as science has Us believe.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Titan25 because: Spelling mistake.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

i don't think it related to anything i've seen on tv since i don't watch much tv.

i think the girl in the box was me. i didn't get that until after i wrote it down.

i haven't quite figured out what part of me is being stuffed in a box and if i shouldn't be stuffing it or if it's good to be putting it away. since the overall feeling was icky i'm thinking it's not supposed to be in the box.

new topics

join