It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone dizzy/equilibrium off on May 19?????? Midwest, other?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was dizzy on may 19th saturday, all throughout the day. Still not completely off of it. I was wondering if anyone had these symptoms in the last 24 hours. I know may 20th is a significant date. This really had me curious if anyone else felt this.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Yes!! And felt nauseous too...I was hungover in the morning/early afternoon because I did go out Thursday night but I never feel like I did late Friday afternoon... Also today after breakfast I got in my car and got REALLY dizzy and nauseous also and I haven't drank since Thursday so it's not related to that. I laid down and I still feel not all there and like if I move too quick I'm going to pass out. What's the deal!?!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yes, I am in the Midwest, and noticed and remarked that I was very dizzy and clumsy yesterday. I couldn't find my center of balance. I was out with some friends and noticed that while we were walking, many had a hard time walking a straight line (drinking not involved). I'm not usually an uncoordinated person, but I was very off, stumbling, knocking into stuff. I also had very poor circulation - my left foot in particular kept falling asleep. I don't think this should be ignored. I felt pulsating energy waves through my body today. Anyone else?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was ill on Friday night and it spilt into Saturday (being the worst day for me).

I have never in my life had flu twice in one Year, but this time I did...
edit on 20/5/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I didn't sleep well at all Friday into Saturday. Woke up before sunrise, couldn't get back to sleep. I was stuttering all day and couldn't collect my thoughts. Took a nap on Saturday and still felt sleepy and achy. I have been sleepy all day today too. Caffeine isn't doing a darn thing. My husband felt exhausted on Saturday as well. He slept all day.... for a while we were both just laying in bed. It was weird... especially for him.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was extremely tired on Friday. I had interesting dreams and experiences on Fri night and last night, too.

I felt mostly like blah yesterday.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I felt perfectly normal. Nice, bright, beautiful sunny day...gorgeous beach and wonderful breeze...I basically turned into a strip of bacon yesterday. Completely worth it: I needed the tan.

Anyway, if you feel ill, skip the calendar and visit a doctor.

May 19 was just like April 19th...except I was looking forward to today a lot more last month.

edit on CSundaypm545400f00America/Chicago20 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does anyone have an idea what is causing this? The weather here is 69 F and rainy what was it like when you guys were experiencing this? I also felt blah yesterday but not really dizzy like today.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
No sleep and equilibrium uncaptured.....pretty well a freak pop-up head pounder every 12 hours for the last 2 days....killed so much with no antidote.......I'm much better now
...I lie
edit on 20-5-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: gammer slammer hammer blammer

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I've been dizzy and off colour the last few days but I've had the mother of all colds! Just starting to pick up now.
edit on 20/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm fine. No problems here.

I recommend looking into your diet and exercise regime.

Dizziness is often associated with very low blood pressure. Check your blood pressure. Get some exercise. Eat healthy. Take your vitamins.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well yes i was dizzy most of saturday, But it was also my girlfriend bday and i had a few drinks.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I felt bad Saturday. Strange pressure on the left side of my head, felt sick and dizzy. But I have to confess, I had a drink Friday evening. But I do not generally feel that bad. So, I don't know.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i ask because i am not the only person in my circle that felt this way

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I had the worst headache of my life yesterday and severe dizziness out of the blue. I mean so bad I was ready to go to the ER and I HATE to go to the Dr or hospital. I figured it was yet another sinus thing going on. Ever since we moved to Illinois I feel like I have a bowling ball in my head with these darned allergens!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
pacific NW

case of the runs, headache, little grumpy

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes and I am only about 40 minutes west of you. Yesterday had a strange feel to it as well. Who knows maybe we are being affected by something unknown, or maybe we're just crazy. Enjoyed the 90 degree day today though.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I passed out cold a couple of times and was having trouble standing or using my motor functions ... then slept like a rock all night ... it was very wierd

top topics

join