It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual ad - pic on facebook!! lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I've scoured the internet and can't find what the eck this picture is all about..lol.. I have'nt seen the add for a while on fightbook.. Does any of you guys know what it's all about. Cheers

My partner has just informed me that it was an ad for something to do with accommodation in Scotland..

edit on 20/5/2012 by lewtra because: LOCATION

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra

I've scoured the internet and can't find what the eck this picture is all about..lol.. I have'nt seen the add for a while on fightbook.. Does any of you guys know what it's all about. Cheers

Do a reverse image search with google, I can't right now or I would.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Explanation: Here you go ...

Crooked house of San Fransisco would beat the Leaning Tower of Pisa [randomization.com]

As is clearly evident by this image, this crooked house could give the Leaning Tower of Pisa a run for its money any day of the week. Truth though, is much simpler than this fiction. Håkan Dahlström took this shot at one of San Fracisco’s hills, turning the camera so that it came at level with the road, not the house.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps! I have no clues as to ads etc though?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Yeah, but the building would be at a 45 degree angle the opposite way and the cars would still be level..lol

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

WOW.. Thanks for clearing that up, but for the life in me I can't understand why they would use that picture for they're advert
Feels good that disclosure
it's like a weight off my mind, thanks again.. Right back upstairs for some brainmashing..

edit on 20/5/2012 by lewtra because: lol

edit on 20/5/2012 by lewtra because: To put a comma in front of Right

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Another crazy house in San Fran.
Actually seems like the entire neighborhood is crooked.
I just rotated the pic a little bit

Apparently they finally fixed the leaning tower of Pisa.
They just moved it to a slope.

Sorry I could not resist joke a little about about it

edit on 20-5-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Ok I get the picture.. THREAD CLOSED..

But it was a serious advert, I clicked on it and it took me to a hotel search in Scotland..Got my attention anyway..it worked..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Ha ha well if the advert gets your attention, it is a good one

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Lol most likely someone posted an add with that image. Its not an ad from facebook but better yet an ad from someones business with that pic that they chose to show up as an ad

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

Yeah, that's what I found odd.. It was in the sponsored ads on the right of my wall.. I haven't seen it since last week when I thought, I would save the pic.. Thanks to ats members, I can sleep at night now..

edit on 21/5/2012 by lewtra because: cos I cant spell sponsored

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by lewtra

Explanation: Here you go ...

Crooked house of San Fransisco would beat the Leaning Tower of Pisa [randomization.com]

As is clearly evident by this image, this crooked house could give the Leaning Tower of Pisa a run for its money any day of the week. Truth though, is much simpler than this fiction. Håkan Dahlström took this shot at one of San Fracisco’s hills, turning the camera so that it came at level with the road, not the house.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps! I have no clues as to ads etc though?

Yup, if you look at the background, the building behind it is "level" with the house as well as the tree to the side being parallel to the side of the house

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

But,but, but. I did not have the bigger pic, just the small thumbnail..I could not see the background clearly enough to see the trees levels..

top topics

join