It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Death of Democracy

America was all about our freedom of religions, to bear arms, to be what we are Americans,
but ever since 9/11 Democracy has a new face with new players who will use that against us in every way and so I will try to explain below my meaning and feelings about this topic.

Since the first men fought against the British elites we have been paving a new country with Democracy,.
Democracy was suppose to be a good thing and it worked for a long time up till the first world war, we had men sit for days trying to write up our freedoms as an American, and we had success and The Declaration of independence was born, it seemed a good thing back than, but now I am not sure anymore if it was.
You see I have this theory of today's Democracy and it's far from the one written back than.
This Declaration today has given us so much freedom, but it comes with a severe price.
It starts like this, America was built on many nationalities from every corners of earth, we have African American, Asian, Italians, Indians, American Indians and so on......and to my point I feel now since 9/11 we have struck many Islamic countries and I am not sure really for a Just cause, Now we brought thousands and thousands of Muslim into America during the mid-east wars and don't get me wrong I have nothing against any religion or race I am just trying to make a simple point.

Ok now we have maybe millions living in America and they brought with them their ideology of how a country should be ruled, and controlled and it will be by their laws, their beliefs and their cultures and simply most don't like how we run America, They want a piece of the American pie, but not to be devoured but to be tossed to the dogs. Yes we are dogs to them because they don't want a life that we live today.
What they want is a Sharia type government not a Democracy, but hey they love Democracy because its the worm to their hook, they wont wage a world war, they are going to give us a urban warfare, yes they want Democracy to go away, They want Jews to wither away, they want American to vanish 100% and they will wage this war, they will use a super weapon against us..it's called The weapon of Mass destruction...Democracy. They feel if we have the right to our American Freedoms and than they will become Americans and they will use Democracy as a base to launch their weapon on us...Freedom..yes they are Americans now, they have the freedom and rights just like us because they are now Americans too and they have the right to be against everything what America stands for, they have the right to try and eradicate Christianity beliefs in America, they have the right to bear arms and use them against us, they have the right to do whatever we can do, and they are using Democracy to destroy our Freedom and America.

So you might think i am some nut job from Jupiter, but actually I am a quiet happy married man who does not like what America is turning out to be like and have the right to say so. And so now as long as Obama is in power there will be 1 million ++ Muslims moving to America each year because in my heart i feel he is one too, and he believes in their movement and this is why we see today the destruction of our Rights under our very nose, and we don't do a damn thing about it because we got fat, rich and lazy and dependent on all media venues and now we have no energy to do anything but Bitch about it here.. So My American brothers sit back and enjoy the show because we are all doomed. so please give me your theories please thank you.
and again I have many open minded Muslim friend who believe in real Democracy and I won't hate Muslims or any religions we all have a right for it. ok that's eat Peace

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

Democracy died before 2012, it's been a zombie for a while now.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
America probably just faked its own death, so it could get a little sleep and not be bothered by the nonstop idiocy.

Its not a precedent.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
America is not a democracy.!.

Its a Constituional Republic. In America the Constitutional Republic ensures people are born with a set of god given rights. I read this here before.

Read this Important short thread on ATS for a reminder.
America is not a democracy

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

It has been programed for eons...and always for failure to succumb to the next nazi bastard...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is this subtly bashing Muslims? Wow. A new low? If you are looking at someone to blame, blame Americans. Not everyone is to blame, no, but the ones who are to blame are American themselves. They took this country, saw that it was big and juicy, and decided to squeeze the juices out of it till it was no more. Now the jobs that once belonged to us are in off-shore countries, and we feel high and mighty like the international police. America died long ago, and it wasn't Islam that killed it. Muslims don't want to take over America, they only want Americans out of Muslim countries.

And I absolutely love it when people just attach religion to politics. The country was founded in the belief that religion should be separated from politics, why would you even begin to think that the country died because religion is affecting politics? America died because of greedy people who wanted to line their pockets at civilian expense, not because people of a religious background wanted to come here.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

If you carefully read my post i stated i have nothing against Muslims as I have many Muslim friends, its the concept of the Extremists Muslims who have an agenda to come to America and destroy it without shooting one bullet, in the past 6 years I have seen many articles where peaceful Muslims in America are concerned that the Islamic radicals may tarnish Islam by coming into America and creating hell on earth in a sarcastic smile kind of way.
So again thanks for your reply and no I don't bash any religion, and to secure that I currently the last ten years in Malaysia and my sister in-law is a Muslim ..it has nothing to do with religion but the ideology of their plans towards America, and I don't point out all Muslims just the Radicals...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wrong democracy is alive and well but it needs to die it is the problem! Mob rules is all it is! It means because there are more stupid people then smart people the stupid people get to tell the smart people what to do...

Democracy is not mentioned in the Constitution for a reason. The American founders abhorred it! Read my sig.
edit on 20-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

and also before you blame Americans for the attacks in Muslim countries let me assure you that you are wrong, i am not sure what you been doing since 9/11 but there is high evidence America is collapsing not due to Muslims but to the Banking Elites of this world which most likely are in the Europe areas.
I like to say that maybe the bankers are trying to set foot in each country and ruin their banks so they can take over, look at american banks most are gone now due to these Elite bankers, and to the point The elite bankers are the ones who have a cause in all Muslim countries and others, so they seem lately to use Muslims for their dirty deeds and it's sad because those Muslims should not even be Muslims because they work for the elites and when the elite points a finger on the map those terrorists go to that area and create what you have seen the past 6 years, actually there are many good Muslims out there are getting a bad rap due to these Muslim radicals, Do I fear Iran? Not at all because i have 7 Iran friends who are Muslims and they assure to me its being run by foreign elites like America is and frankly speaking i rather see all religions shake hands and we turn and eradicate these elites so we can move on to a peaceful future. Yes Americans are attacking but not commanded by an American govt. but the foreign elite govt. Maybe Israel, U.K. Germany...not sure who they really are but one thing i do know they are making wars against religions only to gain a foothold in each country with their banks, so maybe i should of not written my article 3am but now while i am awake, I don't hate Muslims I hate all religions who believe their religion should be the only one, and yes religion should not be mixed with politics but guess what The Radical Muslims do it, My Religion does it and sure all of them as well, is it right? No! but what can we do now? we are the weaker as the Elite each day gets stronger..So only Peace can come if Tyranny can be eradicated, if not we all are doomed for sure. Thanks for your reply Peace.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i'd say they are trying to institute democracy while removing the Republic aspect.

that way if there is 51% of them they can rule us without question because they have the legal support to back it up!

they are establishing the laws they need to rule.

if we started to fight back the way they are taking over we'd outnumber them and neutralize their system.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sorry but America's been on the crazy train way before 9/11. This is a very long process that has been going on before at least the 1900's. Especially once the Federal Reserve kicked in 1913. It's just now rearing its big ugly head and we're at Fight or Slavery time.
We either end up as Slaves to the ugly war monster or everyone around the world stands up as one & puts a stop to our enslavement. There is no other choices, Unite as one to be FREE or be slaves.

Kabayu said:

its the concept of the Extremists Muslims who have an agenda to come to America and destroy it

Sorry but America has already been destroyed by America's one people, not the Muslims. All those Extremists, of any religion/organization/affiliation, has to do is aid in it's destruction.
edit on 21-5-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Wrong democracy is alive and well but it needs to die it is the problem! Mob rules is all it is! It means because there are more stupid people then smart people the stupid people get to tell the smart people what to do...

The people that you think are stupid probably think you're stupid. If you're so smart, why are you letting the stupid people tell you what to do? Seems stupid.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by hawkiye

The people that you think are stupid probably think you're stupid. If you're so smart, why are you letting the stupid people tell you what to do? Seems stupid.

No they think very little and mostly just run programming they have been fed. When they do think if at all it is mostly about themselves and their selfish interests. If you had read my post carefully you might have noted that I said "there are more stupid people then smart people". So being vastly outnumbered they vote idiots into offices who based on false democracy assume powers the constitution forbids them and pass stupid laws encroaching on freedom stealing the fruits of our labors extorting us etc. They hire more stupid people to enforce said laws at gunpoint, it amounts to nothing more then mob rules thuggery thievery etc.. Their gang is much larger so they rule basically with their stupidity and selfishness and think it is all ok to do so.

I personally avoid them and their laws where ever I can however sometimes I have to go along to get along so their gun wielding thugs do not come and try and jail or kill me... I started a thread on it...

The Stupid Conspiracy

edit on 21-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

Foreign Americanized terrorists?

What the hell?

CONGRESS and the U.S HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES are full of compromised American traitors!

Both, when combined with the office of the PRESIDENCY, have conspired to destroy America!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Foreign Americanized terrorists?

wow really? You dont blame the demons in washington 1 bit?

you're mad we brought middle eastern people here during the war, but dont be quick to forget all the Nazi scientists we gave a free pass and a new life to just so they can share their secrets.

We have no one to blame but our selves.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sorry I don't know how to embed the video onto here.
Just a reminder for those of you who might have forgot, on Feb 15, 2003 1,000,000 people, in over 600 cities around the world participated in the largest peace demonstration in the History of the World.
System of a Down-Boom

Watch the music video, see the crowds of people. We can do a 1,000,000 people we can do more! It really does work if we all want it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Wake up. We never had a choice so there was never a democracy.
Watch, they will pick up the game board and go home angry when enough people realize the whole thing is a charade.
But one thing is for certain, their chess board ISN'T the universe.
Maybe in their dreams

top topics

join