It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you sleep Friday night May 18 ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I kept waking up every 45-60 minutes I'm guessing. Admittedly, I have sleep apnea so I sleep horribly as it is. But this was a little much even for me.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I slept great. And not to mention had a very nice dream about my friend. MMM i was smiling all day long thinking about that kiss.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I had a nightmare yesterday and I rarely have nightmares. (maybe once or twice a year)
Not sure if that's relevant.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

star for the pervert
...you meant the eight of nov

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i find it disturbing i stumble upon a thread like this, i too have had considerable trouble sleeping past 2 days and wierd lucid dreams that continue when i manage to sleep again.
also alot of deep nerve pain. ( diabetic ) and for the past 2 day it truely feels like my damn nose is broken.

it just woke up that way friday. dont understand it at all. woke up today (sunday) and still feel bad but not as worse as last 2 days. allthough my vision does seem to be super clear and extreamly vivid today.

definately some thing abnormal going on with naturual colours outside today...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Meh. I think we're all just hyped up for NATO doom.
Slept fine last night.
Straight through my shift at work. I looked at the wrong schedule in my phone.
I can kiss that job goodbye.
But I'll look at it as a blessing. Been there a year and a half and have wanted to quit for a year xD.
Freaking hate it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I couldn't sleep so I got up in the middle of that night and took a sleeping pill. It wasn't long until I thought I was going finally get some sweet shut eye...Pretty exciting for me. Next thing I know the neigborhood dogs are going into a barking frenzy with a raccoon they have cornered in my yard. The next 30 minutes of small animal hissing and barking drive me crazy. I run out and kill the raccoon with the dogs fleeing in terror from me. I sleep like a baby afterwards in a perfect dreamless state.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What an awesome thread about what everyone did last night.

I'm unsubscribing.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Very interesting. We were discussing this a work today. I had trouble sleeping friday night even though I'd taken valarian and drank two ice beers. Tossed and turned all night, and when I did doze off a few times I had frustraing dreams about being lost in a strange town, and about my dogs getting lost.
I figured I wouldn't have any trouble last night, so I didn't take anything, but the same thing happened. Only this time the dreams were of a more erotic nature, but still frustrating.
A couple of my coworkers also haven't slept well, but we didn't really get into the dreams.
I occasionally have trouble sleeping, but never two nights in a row, at least not that I can recall.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I slept pretty easily. Although because I was sick I woke up feeling like crap, and I have to clean the bathroom too, ugh.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr

definately some thing abnormal going on with naturual colours outside today...

Interesting that you mention the colors. I thought the same thing when I went outside for a smoke break aroung 9:30 a. m. The blue patches of sky that weren't obscured by contrails seemed darker blue than usual, not the hazy gray I'm used to seeing. The grass looked darker shade of green, and the smoke coming off of my cigarette looked purple. I did a double-take on that one... it was a pretty purple/violet smoke. Never happened before. I swear, I am not on drugs.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AliWV

i know i keep looking outside right now and the flower colors and sky are just vivid, its amazing.
it seems like these are real true colors

its 1540 cst now

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
I had a nightmare yesterday and I rarely have nightmares. (maybe once or twice a year)
Not sure if that's relevant.

With an alligator???

I like nightmares. It's hilarious how uncreative they are, given all the digital human interfaces they have at their disposal.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I slept long and hard, but then I worked my butt off all day, so I could of slept through a nuclear war...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Had a dream they were mass testing humans all over the USA to find out which ones had Alien DNA. I can't remember the testing process, but I know my whole family had to be tested. Weird.

I had a few others prior to that as well. One about an earthquake, and another either about a large meteor falling to earth, or a nuclear bomb hitting us. Only thing I remember from the meteor / bomb dream was that before the bomb hit, the air got real thin, and it was hard to breath in the dream. You could see a whole crowd of people just looking up and staring at the large mass in the sky, and when it hit the ground the land shot up like walls of water, and all I could do at that point was crouch and cover my head.

*shrug*

edit on 20-5-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There was I thinking it was only me that had a hard time sleeping in the last two nights.

I usually go to bed around 3 am (had a near abduction event and the fear of it happening again has stopped me going to sleep before 3.30am.) but last night i couldn't get to sleep before 5.30am.
My electrical system in my body was picking up an overload of electro-type-smog. (I am extremely sensitive to electrosmog and WIFI.) I had to concentrate to keep my body balanced.

My brain is wired most times and I have to tell it to stop processing every night but last night was the worst.
And then I had dreams that were sick and perverted, and that someone was experimenting on my rabbits with a DIY jigsaw blade. YUK.
I have vivid and lucid dreams most nights, but these were sick.

So yeah I had problems, wonder what we were all picking up????

Someone is planning something nasty for the globe, I know for sure.

And my vagus nerve is still buzzing.(Haven't got a clue what it means.lol)
My Earthquake ankle has stopped buzzing though.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Curled up in a ball and closed my eyes i guess dreaming about two naked blondes feeding me beer and chips
then i woke up next to the mrs

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Didn't sleep until 5am...
But we weren't trying too hard...
I got home from work late. Made a semi-gourmet meal for the wife and I.
Then I hooked the Laptop up to the TV, The wife and I then watched...Loads and loads of Concert Videos of our favorite Bands....
BTW, I used an app called Unified Remote, to control the laptop from my Smartphone.
The birds were chirping by bedtime.
I doubt I would have slept, had I tried a normal bedtime.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I was watching tv Friday night watching sci-fi and other shows reclining back on my sofa. I mysteriously just fell asleep. I missed the last show I wanted to watch. Of course it probably won't have a rerun for at least a few months now. I would have set my vcr to record it but I passed out so fast I didn't even think about it. Woke up either several hours later or when I heard birds chirping outside. Somehow it seemed like things changed on me again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join