It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you sleep Friday night May 18 ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Had a rough night myself . Sat. May 19, I brought it up with everyone I spoke with and they said the samething.
I am not claiming anything or making a prediction, just asking.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I didnt sleep worth a crap but I had a sick little on in the bed who kept snoring
So I cant really say.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Crazy dreams, lucid ones.

But my sleep was on n off. It was strange, I normally don't have any dreams if I wake up like 4 times in one night, but it was like one constant dream. When I fell back asleep I was thrown into the exact same dream, right where I left off...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I friggin had sinus upper temple lobe killen mind disturbence ...not good,happened out of the blue and it kills still.I'm thinking fluoride,chemtrails or meningitis could be at fault.....or precursor to a quake

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That's funny you mention that because I had a similar problem Friday night. So did a few other people I spoke to. It must have something to do with the eclipse. Apparently they generate a lot of cosmic energy that can affect mood, behavior, sleeping patterns....

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I didn't sleep friday, I was up till saturday morning trying my best to get to sleep. I had alot to do saturday so that might be why I was having such a hard time getting to sleep.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I slept quite well. Incidentally, I had breakfast with a lot of suggestible people all blabbing about cosmic imbalance...

Strange, it seems a lot like this thread.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Funny you should bring it up. I am usually a sound sleeper with few problems staying restful for 7-9 hours a night. Friday night though was different. I was awake at 3AM and drifted back and forth to sleep until 4:30. I felt a little bit of anxiety for some reason and after laying there until 5:15AM I got up and got dressed. I can't explain how I felt other than I was unnerved like something was going to happen. Crazy stuff!! I walked a couple blocks to the Starbucks because I knew they opened at 5:30 and strangely, almost everyone there looked fatigued. Lines under the eyes and tired. Given that it was 5:30AM I really didn't think too much about it at the time, but those people are used to getting up and working those hours. I assume you are suggesting something unusual is happening, correct? Can't wait to hear from more people.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Very badly.

I caught Bronchitis about 3 weeks ago and although the infection is gone I still have a chesty cough and little energy.

On Friday night, despite having no energy, I laid awake for hours. It felt my body wasn't so much tired as trying to stay on some kind of energy plateau.

I also had some very strange dreams. The one that sticks out the most being a friend of mine (a proper bloke who drinks and watches sport with me) was really a female, but it didn't matter because I loved him anyway. I woke up feeling very disturbed about that one.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yep had one hell of a time trying to get to sleep. Even my sleeping pills didn't help. Had very strange lucid dreams when i did doze off, something in my dream would cause me to wake up. i would doze off again and start right where my dream left off. One was so real i got up looking for a wad of 100 dollar bills i was given in my dream.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I personally didn't have any problems because I was very intoxicated that night, but my room mate did.

He kept talking about how it was weird that he couldn't sleep that night and it wasn't even because it was hot since we had just installed the A/C.
The way he was going on about it was as if there was some sorta cosmic reason why he couldn't sleep. It was a very weird conversation, especially with him since he doesn't believe in anything like that and never talks "out of the box".

edit on 20-5-2012 by Fishticon84 because: wording

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I must have had some bad nightmares because I woke up and my beagle/basset was laying next to me and she only does that when I have wicked nightmares.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I slept like a baby.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
funny we all slept fine fri night but last night (Sat) nobody in the house did

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I slept clear through until the alarm went off without waking up once. That's very rare for me to do. I'm usually awake by 4:00am and sleep in fits and starts after that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Strange I should stumble on this thread. That said, I am not a person who necessarily believes in dream predictions. Although I do feel there might be something behind the whole idea of the human “Collective Sub-consciousness”.
So my story: I live Asia. I woke up Saturday morning feeling quite awkward and uncomfortable. After I went home from work, I had the worst diarrhea ever (Yeah, Yeah, I know, too much information.) Then went to sleep, waking up in cold sweats all the way through to Sunday morning. The kicker, I also dreamed in sequel every time I fell asleep, about huge tsunamis hitting the South of Taiwan.
There you have it, my 2 cents.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I slept like crap. Then again, have not been in my own bed for a week, starting tomorrow. But, since arriving at my destination last week, i have to say that this past Friday/Saturday has been the worst. I did not even have the strength to go out for a drink the whole weekend. Then stayed up till 3am, both nights, just lying in bed watching soccer or news and forcing myself to go and sleep.

It doesn't look good tonight, either.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

well funny seeing this here, on may 18.

i work at a evergreen recycling and was picking up some trash that a truck dumped. i was behind a wood pile that was getting ready to push up with a loader. well the person driving the loader didnt see me back there and started pushing it up. i tried running as fast as i could, but i didnt make it. i got trapped in the pile and was crushed. the driver backed up and i was trying any thing i could to get his attention. i through a stick as hard as i could and he looked over at me with a look of holly f***. he could only see my face in pain and the look on the drivers face was one in shock. he jumped out of the loader and yelled for some one else to help. they pulled pallets and crushed wood off of me and pulled me out.

that really happened to me on may 18 at around 2:30 or so.

now back to your question how did i sleep?

well sleep sucked for me i woke up about every few hours having a dream i could not run fast enough as well as being in pain. doing better now nothing was broken just some deep bruises and scratches.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I didn't go to sleep until 5am Saturday morning.

I do remember dreaming but can't recall what it was I was dreaming except that when I woke I felt relieved to be awake and out of my dream world.

That reminds me to start a dream diary as I should have years ago.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I didn't. Just because I didn't feel like it. :p

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join