It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burzynski's Antineoplastons and Urine Therapy...........The same thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think we need to spread the word on these therapies as much as possible. Seeing a family member recently pass away from cancer, has opened my eyes to the horrors of chemotherapy. I personally would never want to go through what she went through. Even if these therapies help half as much as their studies show, it would still be better results than "traditional" cancer treatments.

It seems to me that the Burzynski cancer "cure" is just a synthetic form of compounds that are found in your urine. While I wouldn't drink urine under normal circumstances, I might try it as a last resort for cancer treatment. I would however try Antineoplaston thearapy, without hesitation, as a cancer treatment.

There are many articles that are pro urine thearapy and antineoplaston thearapy, but for every article in support of these therapies, there seem to be ten negative articles. So, I turned to ATS for information.

There were several different threads on each subject, so I wanted to link to the ones from each subject that I found the most informative. That way it is all in one place.

Please help spread the word about these possible treatments for cancer. Big Pharma should not be allowed to suppress this information.

Urine Therapy: My Personal Expierence
Urine Therapy
Cancer Cure Documentary Burzynski
Doctor Cures Cancer, Charged By the FDA 5 Times

Here is some information regarding urine therapy, the site is kinda cheesy, but seems to have good information.Urine Therapy Info

Here is some information on Antineoplastons that is on the Burzynski Research Institute's websiteAntineoplastons Burzynski Institute

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I tried drinking my urine.
No thanks, that crap tastes like piss!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

You are correct! Everybody MUST see the documentary.
I totally believe Dr. Burzynski has found tbe cure just for the simple fact our government is trying to throw him in prison! What other proof do ya really need? lol
I share the Dr. Burzynski documentary with all me friends and family.

new topics

join