It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your favorite 9/11 debunking tactics?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
*16M wide planes don't fit in holes only 5m wide.
*Paper passports/visa's don't survive fires ignited by jet fuel that melts steel.
*Jet fuel can not melt steel.
*Building 7 was demolished in less time than they could have possibly arranged the bombs impromptu.
*2 Trillion Dollars doesn't come missing from the same area of a building hit by a "terrorist attack" two days before hand..

To: Illuminati

Come at me bro.
edit on 21-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I have repeatedly said on this site that I think a conspiracy is possible, but the one toted here is just too elaborate and far-reaching. It's much simpler for any entity in the government to simply aide the "terrorists"
I have repeatedly said on this site that I think a conspiracy is possible, but the one toted here is just too elaborate and far-reaching. It's much simpler for any entity in the government to simply aide the "terrorists" in evading suspicion and succeeding in acquiring planes for their plan.

So in your mind the government is evil enough to simply aide the "terrorists" in evading suspicion and succeeding in acquiring planes for their plan, which they know will be used to murder their own people by hitting the WTC buildings and the Pentagon at the beginning of a work day when a lot of innocent civilians and government employees are showing up to work on a regular Tuesday for no reason. But no way they would aide the terrorists to somehow plant some sort of explosives in the buildings which they know will be attacked anyway. Is that right?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Varemia

I have repeatedly said on this site that I think a conspiracy is possible, but the one toted here is just too elaborate and far-reaching. It's much simpler for any entity in the government to simply aide the "terrorists"
I have repeatedly said on this site that I think a conspiracy is possible, but the one toted here is just too elaborate and far-reaching. It's much simpler for any entity in the government to simply aide the "terrorists" in evading suspicion and succeeding in acquiring planes for their plan.

So in your mind the government is evil enough to simply aide the "terrorists" in evading suspicion and succeeding in acquiring planes for their plan, which they know will be used to murder their own people by hitting the WTC buildings and the Pentagon at the beginning of a work day when a lot of innocent civilians and government employees are showing up to work on a regular Tuesday for no reason. But no way they would aide the terrorists to somehow plant some sort of explosives in the buildings which they know will be attacked anyway. Is that right?

I wouldn't say evil. It's a douche move, for sure, but the idea is that it can't be traced back to them because they did nothing physical that would leave a paper trail. Some people can justify murder by the knowledge that they didn't do it themselves "for the good of the country." Even soldiers justify murder by saying they were ordered to do it. Aiding the terrorists in any physical way would leave physical evidence, and the truth movement has found none, so I'm inclined to believe the evidence simply doesn't exist.

I feel like most of the believers on this site just have faith that the evidence will eventually be found, even though there's no current evidence. Usually, science is based on drawing a conclusion off of available evidence, not coming to a conclusion and then trying to tie everything around it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
ATS truther on 9/11 - do not have sufficient comprehension of physics to see the similarities to the WTC collapse and yet expect to talk about the physics of 9/11 without accurate data. To bad you have to try to refute grade school physics. I have communicated with someone who said he was 12 years old on 9/11 and he didnt believe airliners could do that either.

It is curious how people can think they are intelligent because they are old.

12 year olds should have figured out that airliners could not do that to buildings that large within months of 9/11.

The nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the entire world the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level of buildings designed before the Moon landing. And in TEN YEARS the entire physics profession has not built a physical model that can duplicate what supposedly happened to the north tower. 13% of a self supporting structure completely crushing the rest in less than triple free fall time.

Yeah the physics profession has a problem for not explaining it either way and not demanding accurate data to try coming up with an explanation. Even the NIST admitted in three places that they needed distribution of weight data to analyse the airliner impact. And then they didn't do it.

But after this much time it is an ego problem. How could so many people admit they were that dumb for that long. So all they can do is ridicule those who disagree with them. But the Laws of Physics are NEVER going to change and what skyscrapers have to do to hold themselves up against gravity is not going to change either. And then our politicians want to talk about STEM education.

people.ehe.osu.edu...

Science and mathematics without accurate data. What a Joke!

psik

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

"jon stewart and bill o'reilley actually agree on something"
edit on 22-5-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NormalBates

You think identification documents can never survive horrendous crashes ? Have a look at this video :-

Now look at the 911 one.

And even if it did survive, what are the odds of the hyjacker's passport being found so quickly and in such perfect condition? Of all people?

I don't think it's odd the passport was found so quickly. The place were the passport was found looked like this.

And the passport would look something like this:

Easy to spot.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I don't think it's odd the passport was found so quickly. The place were the passport was found looked like this.

I asked what the odss were of it being found so quickly, in perfect condition and from the hyjacker of all people.

Besides who says the stuff in your pic is from the plane? Seems to me it's debris from the buildings and none of it seems to look as pristine as the passport.
edit on 22-5-2012 by NormalBates because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by robbo961

Debunk a misinformed post? You are kidding right?

I take it you saw building 7 come down? (on video at least) Neat, tidy, symmetrical, everything how it should be for a controlled demolition. Trying to bend my mind to anything but the obvious is asking a bit much of me. And the implications of a controlled demolition on building 7 are far reaching. I go along with the A+E, after all, they know what they're talking about.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by 4hero

Footprint,,,,isn't over 600 feet from the perimeter of the building. Symmetery isn't the cap of the building tipping over

Yes indeed... the cap of the building tipping behaved correctly by tipping (well done for pointing it out) now what about the rest of the structure underneath it? if indeed the building was collapsing (without the aid of the explosives) it should have continued tipping but it didn't. It disappeared. Oh and those strange instances of 150 tonne steel support columns found embedded in the sides of surrounding buildings over 300 feet away from their origin. Gravity did that??

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
*16M wide planes don't fit in holes only 5m wide.
*Paper passports/visa's don't survive fires ignited by jet fuel that melts steel.
*Jet fuel can not melt steel.
*Building 7 was demolished in less time than they could have possibly arranged the bombs impromptu.
*2 Trillion Dollars doesn't come missing from the same area of a building hit by a "terrorist attack" two days before hand..

To: Illuminati

Come at me bro.

Um.... welcome back from 2006, bro.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

I think you might be wrong there. The events were fairly straightforward to every person that day.

Plane+Tower = Fire+Damage, Fire+Damage = Collapse.

In other words, most people think that the planes brought down the towers. If you bring up WTC 7, sometimes people get confused for a while, because conspiracy folk never tell the whole story. I fell for the "must be a controlled demolition" for almost a whole week. Then, I did more research on it and learned I was wrong. The penthouse collapse, the pictures of damage and fire I've seen, and the testimony of firefighters who were there. It all adds up to the conclusion that explosives were not necessary.

Plus, the lack of sound that these explosives made tips me off to there not being any. Every single demolition video has explosions just before the collapse. 9/11 had dozens of cameras pointed at every building before they collapsed. No explosive sounds occurred before they collapsed. None. No one ever explains this to me. The answer might as well be "government magic."

I see, you're one of those debunkers that thinks for the world, and think the world thinks like you!

No, simply put, the events were not straight-forward to every person that day! That kind of statement is ridiculous! That is what they, and now you want us to believe, but there are many people out there that do not buy the OS. We are not stupid, and to assume it was straight-forward is just plain ignorant, or a deliberate attempt to mold people into your way of thinking! We are not Charlie Veitch, we don't just change our minds because you say so!

Can you please provide some links to the WTC7 collapse that has sound?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Here's a piece of evidence to prove explosions were going off in WTC7 prior to both the towers collapsing.

Got anything to say about this?!

What about this?

And some more viewing...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
get back to the topic. My all time favorite debunking line:

thruther: #"!!*?it mother f!!*#%&

debunker:

those damned fool conspiracy websites...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

There is nothing even remotely in tact in those pictures, it's just burnt/damaged pieces of debris. Bit of a weak example really.

Remember, the plane supposedly went into the building and exploded, if no human remains or black boxes supposedly survived, how on earth can a 'hijacker's' passport be found in perfect condition?!

Also, that debris can be from anything. I think we can safely say if conditions were so bad that black boxes were not found, a passport certainly did not survive!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is ATS, my thread put in HOAX within 5 mins, while the vid it is based on lasts 40 min and it is entirely based on facts that can't be debunked.

Deny ignorance.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-5-2012 by NormalBates because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NormalBates
This is ATS, my thread put in HOAX within 5 mins, while the vid it is based last 40 min is entirely based on facts that can't be debunked.

Deny ignorance.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe because the admin & some mods are OS'ers?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Debunk this.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

maybe because the admin & some mods are OS'ers?

Whatever they are has nothing to do with denying ignorance, that's for sure.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NormalBates

I was actually quite entertained a while back with septembre clues...there is some interesting evidence. I will give this video a look. I realize that even truthers are skeptical about no planes theory...but all evidence must be looked at.

Thanks for posting. I'm interested to see if the moving this to a hoax section was justified....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Thanks you do that, you'll find that you can't argue against the facts presented.

Please leave a reply in the other thread.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join