It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-educating youself to Understand symbols, circle. Reverse education.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I recently started a thread about how the tptb have hypnotised/brainwashed/conditioned us from as early as we could talk. They did this through geometry and ryhms (spells).

Thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The most perfect out of all these shapes is the circle. It has only one edge, it's geometric and symmetrical. This is "form" in it's most simple State it can be. Perfection. It's a symbol. But what does it mean? Does it have any value? Or is it nothing? Let's take a look.

Zero. It's a circle, but it's not. It's an empty circle, a loop, it has no beginning, no end, it's empty but whole.
You are a dot in the centre of a circle. The circle is black and all around you. There is nothing between you and the circle, it's just you and the circle. The circle is now everything so here, a circle has an infinitely large value, it's now the everything, not nothing.
This symbol with the circle and central dot was the second symbol ever created. The first was the dot. The first time something tried to draw its place in its world, this is what it drew. So zero was everything.
Everyone is a dot in the centre of a circle, and in 3d this becomes a sphear. The sphear being the universe and you being the centre of your universe. From the centre the circle means everything.

Everything is energy. E=mc2. Also every action has an equal and opposit reaction. So over all the effects are zero, or everything= zero, as the equal and opposit reaction cancelled out the action.

We are told zero is nothing but it means infinity both ways. + neutral -

So nothing exists or everything is infinite, amazingly these two options cancel each other out and still add up to zero. Which leaves us here in duality.
Hope that made scence.

Peace. Wifi

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

The ancients named us indivi-duals; indivisible duality.

And if its true we are the center of our own universe, we are way too much eccentric to be at the center of THE Universe, which leads to conflicts in every forms that can be seen.

We need to be the circle, not just its center. No?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
edit on 20-5-2012 by nonono because: nevermind

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

The ancients named us indivi-duals; indivisible duality.

Ahahaha... no.

"individual (adj.)
early 15c., "one and indivisible" (with reference to the Trinity), from M.L. individualis, from L. individuus "indivisible," from in- "not, opposite of" (see in- (1)) + dividuus "divisible," from dividere "divide" (see divide). Not common before c.1600 and the 15c. usage might be isolated. Sense of "single, separate" is 1610s; meaning "intended for one person" is from 1889."

www.etymonline.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yes of course, u r right. Be the circle not just the centre. And being the centre aswell as the circle, the circle moves with us. And we will always be the centre of our own individual universe. Interacting and sharing the same space as other universes. A multiverse if you like.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The universe is infinite, supposedly.

Which means no matter where you are, it's always an equal distance to either end, which means you are always in the middle. Same goes for the guy sitting across the room.

Which means you're both the center of the universe.

Guess we all better learn to share and be happy with it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Something I'd like to add to this thread:

The circle means something very, very special to me. It's a simple little thing, yet it means a crapload of stuff. It means life and death feeding into one another, it means an endless cycle, it means balance, it means cooperation, it means inclusion, it means family, it means all of these things.

Well, it does to me, anyway. So it's a very peaceful symbol. It's one of the best symbols I have ever encountered...besides the pentacle. (Btw, the pentacle is NOT satanic. It means something else entirely.)

Seeing as how there seems to be some negative connotations to the circle in this thread, I wanted to point out what a bright and joyful symbol it is in nature. It's only when mankind utilizes it that it become destructive or detrimental.

In nature, the circle is one of the holiest and most divine shapes you will ever see.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Great to here your connections to the symbol. Here's something mad as well. I have a pentacle inside a circle tatooed on my chest.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I love the pentacle and circle combination. Infinity in all things + the power of nature...it all means so much to me. I love it.

I also plan on getting a similar tattoo:

edit on CSundaypm121219f19America/Chicago20 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Gather round in a circle.
The circle is complete.
What goes round come round.
Lets not talk in circles.
Whats outside the circle?
The circle is broken.

Now imagine a sphere whos surface is expanding outward forever, encompassing everything. Everywhere at once. Omni present. Able to be more than one place at a time. Ability to affect all things at once. Omni potent. Knowing all things. Omniscient.

Now all the circles overlap. We're all connected in a roundabout way. Like gravity stretches from its source to encompass everything around it, overlapping with other sources of gravity, connecting everything together.

Like light shines outward in a sphere from its source meeting and passing other sources of light until the whole of everything is filled with light. All the light from every source is visible everywhere.

oposite.stsci.edu...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Many symbols have many hidden meanings and messages. When you simplify reality, spirituality ect the metaphors are told through these simple geometric shapes, the way the lines cross. The portions and equality equal perfection. If you believe in reincarnation and time not being linear in the spirit world, the penticle shows life lines/ different reality's and how you can actually meet yourself in different lives. Also its the symbol for magic and is only evil if the intentions the magic are used for are evil. As with any knowledge.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Like the flower of life with all circles expanding, yes all there will be is light.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Sound creates shapes. Sound controls shape. This suggests that there is a symphony in the order of the world...a very subtle symphony that creates order out of chaos. A symphony of vibration, energy in an active state...

Conscious energy...energy that is expressed through geometry. Geometry is the most divine sight you will ever encounter, because it is the design of life, and of the cosmos.

This is the nature of divinity, as beheld by our primitive gazes. Behold, and know true wonder.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I certainly agree with what you posted, people should do more research on the topic they would find out more things.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maxedj

Most people know....they just don't know it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Nice! I can't upload pic from iPad but mines a star inside a pentagram inside a circle, all corners toutching the circle withe a shaded lace effect underneath.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Circles and bends. Lines and corners. As soon as we passed the circle without understanding it, the next was the triangle. Not as perfect as the circle, it has three edges and three corners. All equal, perfection. Did the triangle emerge from the circle as the symphony changed frequencey?? And then the square....not as perfect as the triangle but none the less still perfection... And so on..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Actually, the triangle is the key shape of the Merkahbah. There is a reason the Star of David is so holy...when presented in a three dimensional format, it becomes two pyramids superimposed upon each other, which is the mental representation of the Merkahbah.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And fits perfectly into it's more perfect form, hexagon(2d)and then perfectly into a circle. The more complex the shape that fits perfectly into a circle the more information it contains. And that information is correct and flawless shown by the prissition of the shapes.

new topics

top topics

join