It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arianism - still kicking

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think we need a musical interlude....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Doing the same thing over and over again and hoping each time for different results is insanity F.Y.I. .

Then why do you keep doing it??

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well, this thread is pretty much kaput, someone IM me if anything new gets brought up in regards to Arianism...

Peace.

aka: you've killed the thread with your drivel. congratulations

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Have you ever been in the presence of an angel?

I have. I can tell you that my knees fell out from under me. The energy was so intense it was like trying to stand under Niagra Falls.

Anyone who finds themselves in the presence of an angel will fall to their knees. That's just the way it is.

Yes, the first couple times. After that and especially after adoption as a son of the Living God you have a greater power living inside, the Holy Spirit. I have 2 angels in my presence at all times and I'm quite thankful of that.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Well, this thread is pretty much kaput, someone IM me if anything new gets brought up in regards to Arianism...

Peace.

Moat threads only last 5-6 pages, this one did better than most actually. We can continue to discuss Arianism if you wish to, but at this point its pretty much been covered completely. The OP left the site because some fool here thought they would be cute and called them and threatened them and their family. What kind of immature little snobby cuss would threaten someone over an internet forum thread? What kind of babies is this society raising in this day and age really??

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Doing the same thing over and over again and hoping each time for different results is insanity F.Y.I. .

Then why do you keep doing it??

Not me, you was the one claiming Im annoying you. You arent annoying me, no one here does. This is something I do for fun.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1

Contrast that with what Joshua does in chapter 5 of Joshua.

Brother.

That scripture has nothing to do with our discussion of Abraham and Lot in Genesis.

I am aware that Christ had a pre human existence. I would have to do more research as to where he may have appeared.

But I do not agree with your interpretations of Genesis.

The God of Abraham is clearly Jehovah, God Almighty.

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Acts 3:13

God Almighty as in the Alpha and the Omega? "Jehovah" is a 16th century addition to the world's language. Lets call Him by the Name He gave to the Hebrews shall we? (YHVH) And furthermore, please tell me the acrostic made by the words " Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews". This title hung above His head as He hung on the cross, and it made the Jews rippin pissed. Tell me what the acrostic is in Hebrew por favor...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Peace.

Moat threads only last 5-6 pages, this one did better than most actually. We can continue to discuss Arianism if you wish to, but at this point its pretty much been covered completely. The OP left the site because some fool here thought they would be cute and called them and threatened them and their family. What kind of immature little snobby cuss would threaten someone over an internet forum thread? What kind of babies is this society raising in this day and age really??

Why did you call and threaten him??? (since you're the only one who seems to know about this, you must have been involved). Real "Christian" of ya.

edit on 29-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
went back and looked at who the OP was.
My opinion is that the calling thing is a lie, more likely to be a ban than a voluntary absence... in my opinion.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I know the OP, he is a friend of mine. He told me who the loser was that called and threatened him was. They are still participating in this forum. No, he wasnt "banned" if he had been his avatar would be missing and where the stars would be next to his posts this symbol would be present instead. -----> ~

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

God Almighty as in the Alpha and the Omega? "Jehovah" is a 16th century addition to the world's language. Lets call Him by the Name He gave to the Hebrews shall we? (YHVH)

God Almighty, the One that Jesus prayed to and taught us to pray to in the Lords prayer.

You are falling into the conspiracy.

YHVH?

How do you pronounce that?

Which of those letters are found in the Hebrew alphabet?

Why are bible translators able to translate names I listed before like Jehoshaphat which means "Jehovah is Judge" so clearly?

Why are they not corrected to YHHPHT?

Is the name of king David or Abraham correctly translated?

Are all those names wrong?

I have noticed that many Trinitarians seek to obscure the Divine Name.

They are comfortable using every name in the scriptures.

Except the most important Name.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dusty1

"Yod Hey Waw Hey" (Yahweh) there is no "J" sound in Hebrew. "Jehovah" is a Latin translation of the Hebrew YHVH. Figure out that acrostic in Hebrew yet? You've had plenty of time by now. And the Alpha and Omega IS Jesus Christ. (Yeshua ha'Moshiach)

He is God Almighty who added flesh to His divinity at the incarnation. Get to figuring out that acrostic and get back to me, heck Google it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by PurpleChiten

I know the OP, he is a friend of mine.

That doesn't surpise me in the least!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Get to figuring out that acrostic and get back to me, heck Google it.

I did, and found a site saying your cult leader is wrong.
LOGOS
He just says outlandish things to get more hits on his YouTube videos.
edit on 30-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Get to figuring out that acrostic and get back to me, heck Google it.

I did, and found a site saying your cult leader is wrong.
LOGOS
He just says outlandish things to get more hits on his YouTube videos.
edit on 30-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

What cult leader? Jesus?

Edit: i just clicked the link and I didnt get any of that from Missler. You are weird.

edit on 30-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

"Yod Hey Waw Hey" (Yahweh) there is no "J" sound in Hebrew. "Jehovah" is a Latin translation of the Hebrew YHVH. Figure out that acrostic in Hebrew yet? You've had plenty of time by now. And the Alpha and Omega IS Jesus Christ. (Yeshua ha'Moshiach)

Ya-way (Yahweh)

That would be acceptable.

I will stick with Jehovah, it is in line with other bible names translated into English. Guess what? There is a J sound in English. Jesus. Jehosaphat. etc.

I have friends from other countries. When they pronounce my name, it really doesn't sound exactly right. But when they say my name, they think of me. When they use my name I understand who they are referring to. When they speak my name and give me a warm smile, it makes me feel good. ( and I don't correct them)

What does God's name sound like when spoken by angels in heaven?

And furthermore, please tell me the acrostic made by the words " Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews"

Uh?

Is that part of some mystery religion stuff?

You're playing crossword puzzles with the bible?

It was a statement and should be read as such.

It was irony.

It means that Jesus was the rightful King of the Jews, he was a descendant of King David.

The Jews didn't accept Jesus for who he really was.

God's Son.

And rightful King of God's Kingdom.

It seems that Jews and Trinitarians have something in common after all.

Neither sees Jesus for who he is.

Why would Satan bother to try to tempt Jesus with all the kingdoms of the world, if Jesus is God?

edit on 30-5-2012 by dusty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dusty1

We dont see Jesus for who He is? You mean we cant read or something? In Revelation He identifies Himself as the Alpha and Omega, the Almighty. What's wrong with reading?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join