It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Influenza Vaccination for Employment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Sly1one

But don't do it just because people on ATS are afraid of vaccines, people on ATS are paranoid. Do it for libertarian reasons if you do it.

This is a sweeping generalization; there are all kinds of people on ATS, including you, so you've just said that people who are on ATS, like yourself, are paranoid and afraid of vaccines, but then you have admitted to receiving the most pointless vaccine of all, which the top scientists in the world have proved doesn't work, they also warned that we do not yet know if it's safe. (info already linked to in thread)

Well of course it is a sweeping generalization, the character count and my time constraints won't let me address it member by member.

It is an accurate enough generalization though. On ATS the majority of people are anti vaccine, but then there are some indifferent to them and some promoters of vaccines. I am indifferent, but also honest and knowledgeabe to the risks. My wife developed Guillan-Barre and was paralyzed for months after receiving a Hepatitis Vaccine in high school. She cannot receive any vaccines of any type now, and it triggered other auto-immune problems. She has developed Celiacs Disease and Fibromyalgia over the years, and it can all be traced back to the Hepatitis Vaccine. My 1st son had no problems, but my second son was born prematurely as a result of her Celiacs Disease, and then at 5 months immediately after his vaccinations he developed neurological problems in the form of "infantile spasms." I won't go into the long story, but that was a direct result of the thimerosal in the multi-use vaccine vials. It was also a result of the stupid doctor giving him 5 shots at the same time in his frail little body that wasn't even 5lbs yet.

So, we're very familiar with vaccines in my family, and their dangers, but I also believe in their effectiveness. I think they are taken for granted and mishandled and not administered properly. They can be effective and safe, but the doctors need to actually do their jobs, weigh all the risk factors, order the single dose vials, and administer the vaccines one at a time at least 30 days apart.

As for the flu vaccine being worthless, I don't think it is completely useless, but it is kind of like flood insurance. You get it year after year and the chances of getting hit specifically with the flu in the vaccine is low, but when you need it, it is nice to have. I did get a horrible stomach flu several years ago and I shat myself on an elevator!
Don't want to do that again, so I'll take the useless shot in hopes that it helps me avoid the worst of the worst.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I would ask why that is.
www.cdc.gov...

Influenza (inactivated) vaccine
Some people should not get inactivated influenza vaccine or should wait.

Tell your doctor if you have any severe (life-threatening) allergies, including a severe allergy to eggs. A severe allergy to any vaccine component may be a reason not to get the vaccine.

Whoever you work for, they appear incompetent.

ETA: I wish I had opted for the mask, flu season was so short this year, I hate vaccines, I havent had the flu since 1991.
edit on 23-5-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Want to work?

*jab jab jab*

There you go, set up with all sorts of nice chemicals that you dont know that supposedly protect you.
You can start work tomorrow.
Have a nice day Sir/Madame

/endscenario

Yeah,I've seen alot of vaccine conspiracy theories. I just dont plain trust the USA when it comes to medicine. Japan on the other hand...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mach5
Want to work?

*jab jab jab*

There you go, set up with all sorts of nice chemicals that you dont know that supposedly protect you.
You can start work tomorrow.
Have a nice day Sir/Madame

/endscenario

Yeah,I've seen alot of vaccine conspiracy theories. I just dont plain trust the USA when it comes to medicine. Japan on the other hand...

Very true, Japan are always trying to cut down their vaccines, but the WHO/Bankers put incredible pressure on them, otherwise it becomes clear to all how much healthier we are without vaccines. That is the main reason the Elite are so keen for EVERYONE to receive them; they do not want us having a control in the experiment

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Well of course it is a sweeping generalization, the character count and my time constraints won't let me address it member by member.

These are people you don't know, you would need to have had access to all of the information that they have and all of the life experiences. We shouldn't group people like this, especially people we do not know.

It is an accurate enough generalization though.

You 'believe' that, but it's not based on empirical evidence. Before the Holocaust started in Germany, there were a lot of rumors going around within the Jewish communities, it would have been easy to make generalizations there and to say there is a lot of paranoia inside the Jewish community. If someone does have a paranoid oversensitive RADAR, they will pick up a lot of false positives, but they will also be the first to pick up on the real thing.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

On ATS the majority of people are anti vaccine, but then there are some indifferent to them and some promoters of vaccines. I am indifferent, but also honest and knowledgeabe to the risks. My wife developed Guillain-Barre and was paralyzed for months after receiving a Hepatitis Vaccine in high school. She cannot receive any vaccines of any type now, and it triggered other auto-immune problems. She has developed Celiacs Disease and Fibromyalgia over the years, and it can all be traced back to the Hepatitis Vaccine. My 1st son had no problems, but my second son was born prematurely as a result of her Celiacs Disease, and then at 5 months immediately after his vaccinations he developed neurological problems in the form of "infantile spasms." I won't go into the long story, but that was a direct result of the thimerosal in the multi-use vaccine vials. It was also a result of the stupid doctor giving him 5 shots at the same time in his frail little body that wasn't even 5lbs yet.

I'm stunned to hear that you're still vaccinating after having seen the dangers of vaccine damage. Multiple vaccines are far worse like you say, but how can you still vaccinate with a flu vaccine that doesn't work, when you've witnessed that vaccines are such a great danger?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So, we're very familiar with vaccines in my family, and their dangers, but I also believe in their effectiveness. I think they are taken for granted and mishandled and not administered properly. They can be effective and safe, but the doctors need to actually do their jobs, weigh all the risk factors, order the single dose vials, and administer the vaccines one at a time at least 30 days apart.

As you say, single doses at least 30 days apart will reduce vaccine damage, however there is still a risk. Is it a risk worth taking? Most people play the lottery and they have a far lower chance of winning the jackpot than the risk of being damaged by a vaccine. Why is it we don't fear vaccines? Indoctrination from birth is the answer

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

As for the flu vaccine being worthless, I don't think it is completely useless, but it is kind of like flood insurance. You get it year after year and the chances of getting hit specifically with the flu in the vaccine is low, but when you need it, it is nice to have. I did get a horrible stomach flu several years ago and I shat myself on an elevator!
Don't want to do that again, so I'll take the useless shot in hopes that it helps me avoid the worst of the worst.

The flu shot is more likely to give you the flu, as we've discussed it's been proven to be ineffective. If you really are concerned about the flu, then get plenty of daylight, eat healthy, exercise etc, but to have substances toxic to the human body pass directly through the blood-brain-barrier, it's not sensible. Sure, they have good marketing, the tentacles of it get all over the place. The doctor/nurse wants easy money from jabbing you, they are biased, they get paid per jab.

There are many different strains of flu, your theory of having years worth of flu vaccine would only work if the flu vaccine was effective and if vaccine-induced immunity lasted a lifetime, unfortunately that is not the case. Your first problem is that your flu vaccine had only a 5% chance of working (i.e. 1 in 20), and the second problem is that if one flu vaccine does work the immunity only lasts for a number of years, then wears off, unlike real immunity which we have after catching the flu.

I know the way the marketing seems attractive and comforting, that it's a science in iteself, but it's just indoctrination, it's not based on good science. As the head the Merck Vaccine Division once say, Vaccines are a "Bargain Basement" technology. He summed it up nicely, look after yourself and your family, eat healthy, take regular exercise, those vaccines are only going to cause you problems further down the line, like they have already for your wife and child. It's like buying a cheap $1 lamp from a Bargain Basement store, great deal, until it burns your house down.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I've read all the pros and cons, and my work requires me to have a good understanding of healthcare, plus my personal experiences in the matter, and I've decided for me and my family vaccines are an important insurance policy, but the administration of vaccines is extremely flawed. I don't believe there is any risk involved with getting a dead bug, from a single-dose, mercury free vial, intramuscularly, with a 30 day gap between shots. Its just my opinion, but the complications are rare, even with the multi-dose vials. You can decisively eliminate almost all the risk factors if you stick to single-dose vials administered appropriately.

Maybe it is indoctrination, but I believe some of the vaccines are effective and important. I would not get the HPV or the Shingles vaccines, because I don't believe the risk factors for those diseases are worth the slight benefit of the vaccine. I do believe Measles, Whooping Cough, Rubella, and the standard ones are important, and I also believe it was a mistake to stop giving the small pox vaccine. I'd like to get the small pox vaccine, if for no other reason than bioterrorism or illegal immigrants.

It may be indoctrination, I'm not denying that, but I believe I can mitigate all the risk factors associated with the vaccine, and make it a worthwhile gamble.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I happen to agree with you. The flu is not worth getting vaccinated against imo unless you are in an at risk category (where the flu could be life threatening).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join