It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for me to take a break.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Ok whoa there
No really dude your onto something
I dunno some one else is gonna have to connect the dots fully
Zombie appocalipse ?
This may 20/21 thing ?
Fukushima ?
Things are just too .......yeah ?!? today

www.abovetopsecret.com...

DAMN

They just 404'd one about .....masterbation , causes blindness or not ?

Oh my word
See my previous post
edit on 20-5-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

edit on 20-5-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

Take a few really deeeeep breaths....everything is A OK! I swear ta Gawd!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Des and Wrabbit, I'm new, but I do want to say that I really like the posts from both of you. I hope I haven't added to any stress while I'm "learning the ropes". If so, I apologize. My skin is getting thicker and I'm working on "picking my battles" much better than two weeks ago. I'm sure I have a long way to go, but the two of you really have stood out and you make a huge difference.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I just came back from a pretty long absence myself and have read/posted with/to you a few times since. I enjoy your posts and wish you would reconsider your decision.
Although if it is mentally stressing you out, I understand completely. Telling you to not let other's get to you is easier said than done... I know that personally.

It gets rough around here sometimes true enough. If you still feel like you need a break, I hope it is a short one and you come back feeling much better. Take care of yourself above all else. No one else will do it for you. It took me a while to figure that out.

I just wanted to let you know that in my short time back, I already look for your avi. There are other's here who feel the same I am sure.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Des and Wrabbit, I'm new, but I do want to say that I really like the posts from both of you. I hope I haven't added to any stress while I'm "learning the ropes". If so, I apologize. My skin is getting thicker and I'm working on "picking my battles" much better than two weeks ago. I'm sure I have a long way to go, but the two of you really have stood out and you make a huge difference.

I'm just back this last time for awhile, to wrap up loose ends and commitments, but I caught your note here and wanted to add something before the bunny becomes a ghost for awhile. You certainly haven't been ANYONE's problem that I've seen, least of all mine.
Heck, we were all new here once, and ATS is a literal assault on the senses to someone not accustomed to the radical tempo of activity 24/7 here and the take-no-prisoners atmosphere that prevails more than not.

Heck.. You're doing great... I didn't call you 'The Purple One' in your thread yesterday out of anything by a passing expression of friendship.
You know you've settled in and been accepted here when friendly ribbing doesn't carry a hard edge anymore. Take care of yourself!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I'm just back this last time for awhile, to wrap up loose ends and commitments, but I caught your note here and wanted to add something before the bunny becomes a ghost for awhile. You certainly haven't been ANYONE's problem that I've seen, least of all mine.
Heck, we were all new here once, and ATS is a literal assault on the senses to someone not accustomed to the radical tempo of activity 24/7 here and the take-no-prisoners atmosphere that prevails more than not.

Heck.. You're doing great... I didn't call you 'The Purple One' in your thread yesterday out of anything by a passing expression of friendship.
You know you've settled in and been accepted here when friendly ribbing doesn't carry a hard edge anymore. Take care of yourself!

Thank you! I hope you're not gone too long, you are definitely one of the brighter points of light here!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow, even you are leaving too?

Hope to see you and wrabbit back soon.

What is going on?

Rate things are going, I'm going to be lonely again.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
If some threads disturbs you
and you cant take it anymore .. yes your mind needs a brake

by curiosity . what was the 2 threads ?
edit on 5/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

It wasn't this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hey Des,
I'm going to try and figure out what threads you are talking about. Don't worry about it too much - there are those who really appreciate what people like you have to offer, and there are those who don't. If you have something to offer and people can't see that, then that is their own loss. What is really important are those people who's lives you have touched.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hey Manhater, I still have your back. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Manhater

Hey Manhater, I still have your back. Seriously.

Is this some cannibal reference? Like in your fridge?

oO

Aww you know, timeouts are funny... it means people are being triggered the right way. You'd have to not have a care in the world to be able to stay here full time.

If you're wounds are pained by the salt of opinion, you need to recover. If you're so scarred that nothing phases you, then it just rolls off your back.

Like hoisin off a peking duck's carcass. you savor the moment, knowing the decadence will get you in the end, but who cares..

On Shoddy Gonk!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah, I'm getting there too.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Ha ha that's funny, a cannibal reference. Yeah, breaks are good. I'm about to take one myself. Just for a few days. For different reasons, though. Maybe you are right about the reason I'm not bothered by what people say.
edit on 14-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join