It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Former CIA... now NSA

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
We know that Obama is o.k. with perpetrating fraud and has, in fact, done it. After all, he admitted to confidant Jeremiah Wright, "That the difference between them is that he (Wright) has to tell the truth."

So, who's to say that he didn't orchestrate this just for political gain, especially when the election rolls around.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by travisirius
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If Bin Laden died during the Bush Admin. there is no way his ego wouldn't take credit for killing him. Why would the Republicons leave this prize for the Dems. Don't say they were sure McCain would win because that's stupider than thinking Palin is competent.

Why would they announce his death shortly after 9/11? They needed us to think he was alive for this long. He's the boogeyman. He's why we willingly give up our freedoms. Your assessment makes no sense. Don't get hung up on Reps vs. Dems. This issue, at least, would logically have been handled by the powers that rest above and behind the left/right paradigm.

I'd just like to know who's going to replace him. America needs a major villain to hiss at, you know. Maybe Kim Dung's son?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I havent read thru this thread yet, probably wont...
BUT, when one is riddled with bullets, one dies naturally....

Not necessarily. Igor was riddled with bullets at the end of "Son of Frankenstein" but he returned perfectly fine in "Ghost of Frankenstein"...

Bin Laden leads a charmed life, too. From what little we know of him through Seconds of film footage, he'd might just as well be a fictitious character.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The concept of Bin Laden as some extremely dangerous terrorist mastermind is a complete joke to anyone who has studied the factual, non media or myth history of Al Qaeda.

The only place he was taken seriously as a "boogeyman" was in the mass media.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, on the other hand is much, much more dangerous. He's evil by a factor of 100 vs. Bin Laden and is more than likely a genuine psychopath / sociopath.

If I were the CIA, I'd just print up millions of pamphlets w/ a photo of an Egyptian police baton on it and drop them all over Pakistan, especially in the tribal regions. The thing to watch now is if / how quickly they find and kill him vs. the entire Bin Laden mission. If he's not neutralized rather soon I'll know for sure he's being allowed to run AQ and that they are serving powerful interests either directly or indirectly tied to the US.

The US didn't take out Bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri did. We just delivered the message.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
A very good friend and co-worker of mine, a Pakistani, told me when bin-Laden was "killed" that he had actually died a few years ago of kidney disease. My friend's family has a few low-level connections in the Pakistani government that he keeps in contact with.

Anyone that believes a word that comes out of Obama's mouth is to be pitied.
/TOA

I do not believe everything that comes out of Obama's mouth but I do believe the US Military. If there was a coverup, one of the Army or Marine troops would have said somerhing.

-Dennis

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They dug up his rotting corpse? To what end? They refuse to show us pics of the body, and obviously they couldn't anyway, if it's been decomposing since 2006.

This sounds like more b.s.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Exactly my point, but the OP insists the Islamic influenced news source is "credible"
People believe just about anything these days.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleDNH

That's an insane notion. This isn't an operation with 10,000 troops. This was an operation with 6-10 guys that don't necessarily even have to know that they aren't doing what they are told they are doing.

There is a reason for compartmentalized information. It allows for people to keep secrets.

For this to not have been Bin Laden, it only takes ONE conspirator...( I know a true conspiracy takes at least two)

The person who was responsible for sending the DNA results for analysis.

People don't understand just how easy it really is to perpetrate a fraud on people.

I could get workers to plant bombs in a building without knowing that they did.

I could get people to kill someone without knowing that they did.

With a mindset of don't question authority and some ingenuity, you would be surprised what can be done while creating true deniability, not just plausible deniability.

Based on what I know from direct involvement and based on the way that this all went down, there is NOTHING anyone can say to make me believe that we didn't bury UBL in a cave in Kabul in 2001...

Jaden
edit on 21-5-2012 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

There were quite a few more than that, even directly involved - on the ground. Two Seal teams from Seal 6, a command element, pilots and crewman from TF 160, the tech teams on the ship, at the White House, CIA HQ and JSOC, a few thousand sailors on the Carrier....

Let's keep things factual and not generate more ATS myths, please.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

First off, there is no such thing as seal team 6. They are called DEVGRU, for development group. They are based out of damnneck Va and that's all I can tell you about them.

Secondly. The number of people that would have any inkling as to whether or not the person or persons they were attacking were ACTUALLY bin laden are none. NONE of the people that were there on the ground would have had the ability to know who they were really attacking. There were many doubles for Bin Laden. I spoke to one of the seals that was on the mission and he told me he believed that they were going after Bin Laden, that doesn't mean that they were..

That's why they did a DNA test to supposedly prove that they had the real bin laden, that's also why they dumped his body at sea, so no one could contest the results.

I'm speaking from direct involvement not reading some Tom Clancy book...

Jaden

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Im sure there are only 3 Sami, Mahmood, and Ayub's in the Chechen Republic.

Just first names are useless to identify someone.

And if you wanna call us a bunch of kids, make sure you use the right spelling...

It's "accept"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

First off, there is no such thing as seal team 6. They are called DEVGRU, for development group. They are based out of damnneck Va and that's all I can tell you about them.

Secondly. The number of people that would have any inkling as to whether or not the person or persons they were attacking were ACTUALLY bin laden are none. NONE of the people that were there on the ground would have had the ability to know who they were really attacking. There were many doubles for Bin Laden. I spoke to one of the seals that was on the mission and he told me he believed that they were going after Bin Laden, that doesn't mean that they were..

That's why they did a DNA test to supposedly prove that they had the real bin laden, that's also why they dumped his body at sea, so no one could contest the results.

I'm speaking from direct involvement not reading some Tom Clancy book...

Jaden

I don't know where you're getting your info but you are completely wrong. I'll ignore the obvious conclusion to some of your other comments.

DEVGRU is not an operational Seal team, they are a tactics and weapons testing group. Yes, there is a Seal Team 6 - go read some books written by current and ex Seals would be my advise.

The real, JSOC name for ST6 is classified, perhaps that's why all the Seal's writing books refer to it as ST6?

Here's some evidence for you that DEVGRU is no longer in use and hasn't been for years:

delta-force-gets-a-name-change

Yes, I know it's about Delta but read all the way down....
edit on 21-5-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2012 by ecoparity because: fix link

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No I'm sorry YOU ARE WRONG... I'm not going by books, I'm going by having worked with them. They were formally known as seal team 6, a long time ago.

They, at least 6 years ago were known as DEVGRU, but they haven't been called seal team 6 in decades.

The reason that books refer to them as seal team 6 is that they are FICTION.... The seals, just like I'm not now, are not allowed to talk about classified materials.

I have worked on projects that I can't even tell you the name of. I have used SCI computer systems that I can't even tell you the name of.

Anything beyond DevGru out of damnneck VA, I can't even mention, but they are NOT seal team 6.

Jaden

go back to your fantasy land of books. You probably believe the MSM too, over people who have actually been there and done that...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

It is credible, much more so than CNN. Explain to me how it is not credible? Yesterday they posted a story about anti-NATO protestors in Chicago. Oh wait that did not happen because presstv is reporting it? Do you want me to show you video of the protests?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I hate to point out the obvious flaw here but why bother to dig him up? You could easily fake it using an actor they wouldn't need the body. Si isnt it kinda stupid they would dig up a body they dont need to perform a hoax?

Because if someone did manage to find the body under the ocean and run a DNA test on it their farce would be disproven.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by 31Bravo

It is credible, much more so than CNN. Explain to me how it is not credible? Yesterday they posted a story about anti-NATO protestors in Chicago. Oh wait that did not happen because presstv is reporting it? Do you want me to show you video of the protests?

Question for you sir; Would you throw your life away over something like this? That CIA "whistle-blower" is now either an Iranian citizen or dead. Probably both.

Doing what he did is Treason in any mans book. The CIA, NSA, MI, etc have "ways" of learning these things. And, I can assure you something like that would not go unchallanged.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

What's not credible is that they would dump his body at sea without a real reason. The obvious answer is that they didn't want anybody questioning what they stated.

when I combine that with what I experienced first hand, I believe that he had died when we buried that cave complex in Kabul...

Jaden

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Question for you sir; Would you throw your life away over something like this? That CIA "whistle-blower" is now either an Iranian citizen or dead. Probably both.

You have to ask him that. He probably thought the truth was very important to him and took the steps towards the right thing.

Doing what he did is Treason in any mans book. The CIA, NSA, MI, etc have "ways" of learning these things. And, I can assure you something like that would not go unchallanged.

Its not treason if we found out that for the entire time that this guy was dead and we were fighting for nothing.
It is still unchallenged because the Obama administration has not provided evidence of OBL's death and can EASILY invalidate this CIA ops claim.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by vkey08

Clearly you didn't read the article, the man had not pledged crap to our country: Speaking in an interview with Russia's Channel One, Berkan Yashar, a Turkish politician and former US intelligence agent claimed that the Americans did not kill al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and, in fact, he died naturally.

He's not American and for that reason this laughable.

Yeah I missed that little part, thank you for pointing it out. But that doesn't explain why the OP is still clinging to this as some CIA Agent that has more credibility than anyone else, and why now, on PressTV which he seems is the bastion of truth and love.... (team rocket pun intended)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join