It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknownsoldier69
This information is a lie. I belong to a task force of the government with the job of monitoring and correcting false information.

The fact is our government has removed the threat of Bin Laden. The source of this false information is not apart of the CIA. As for the person posting this his I.P. address is now being monitored for activity that includes providing false or information not yet declassified.

Remember there is the freedom of information but the government does not allow lies.

EMPLEH

So, ur a shill?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I get so frustrated with the BS on ATS and the inability of member to critique articles.

Let’s think about what this article is expecting us to believe, that an ex-CIA agent would speak to Iranian press about an ultra-covert operation. That just doesn’t happen and it appears that there is a plethora of people on ATS who seem to think that it does. Obviously the Iranian press are going to do everything to discredit America, its Iranian propaganda and for some strange reason people on ATS are buying into it.

I noticed that according to the article on of the claims is that that one of Bin Laden’s body guards who witnessed his alleged death was captured by American intelligence and told them the exact location of Bin Laden’s grave in the mountains. According to Bin Laden’s religious believes marked graves are forbidden, I find it very hard to believe that this body guards would take a grid reference with the exact location of his grave, it just wouldn’t happen.

In short this entire article is a big fat Iranian propaganda lie.

I also couldn’t help but notice the masses coming out with the “Bin Laden required kidney dialysis”, people this is a myth, I have a thread on it hear.

The Bin Laden Dialysis Myth

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

As far as I'm concerned, if it's posted on ATS it's Got to be true.

Or am I confusing it with BTS ("Accept Ignorance")?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I saw his picture - it was not a dug up body. Past CIA agents should not be discounted, however, this is bull#.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
58 stars based on a story from presstv?Glad you are all denying ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join