It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not buying this. there was a 25 million dollar reward for information leading to his arrest/death. If he died of natural causes you expect some poor bodyguard to have not sold that information?

Money Money Money

If he was already dead then they wouldn't pay the reward money... The reward, as you stated, was for information leading to his arrest or death. Not for a dead body.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Blaine91555

It is not Iranian propaganda. it is a news report. You need to deny ignorance if you think your boy Obama actually dumped his body at sea without providing the evidence.

You can't seriously be this dense.. You just told me that CNN and FOX were considered "non-credible" sources.. but an Iranian backed news source is!? Are you seriously going to try and skate with a ridiculous claim like that?

Nobody is disagreeing that there is something fishy with the whole deal... but the fact that Iran backed news source is claiming a CIA Agent is reporting to them that everything is a lie is completely moronic.

ETA: You asked me, earlier on in the thread, to disprove that this source was not a credible source.. prove to me that ANY news source is credible. You can't, know why? because you have to go off of reputation.. last time I checked Iran absolutely HATES the U.S. I have a hard time believing that you didn't think this all the way through before you posted it, and quite frankly, I am appalled at the fact you even obtained S&F's for an accusation at best... it shows our members don't think things through either.
edit on 21-5-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Blaine91555

It is not Iranian propaganda. it is a news report. You need to deny ignorance if you think your boy Obama actually dumped his body at sea without providing the evidence.

You can't seriously be this dense.. You just told me that CNN and FOX were considered "non-credible" sources.. but an Iranian backed news source is!? Are you seriously going to try and skate with a ridiculous claim like that?

Nobody is disagreeing that there is something fishy with the whole deal... but the fact that Iran backed news source is claiming a CIA Agent is reporting to them that everything is a lie is completely moronic.

ETA: You asked me, earlier on in the thread, to disprove that this source was not a credible source.. prove to me that any source is credible. You can't, because you have to go off of reputation.. last time I checked Iran absolutely HATES the U.S.

Bravo: I gave up, 99.9% of the OP's news comes from Press, and if you haven't noticed he calls anyone who disagrees "obama boys" instead of seeing that none of us really but the OS, but rather question Iran's Propaganda Machine's version of it.. He avoids that part of all our statements..
edit on 21-5-2012 by vkey08 because: wrong person addressed

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I have been beating that point since the I saw this thread and investigated the source.

This is the same op that says he's pro U.S. and its military yet he gets his information from an Iranian propaganda machine

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by lifeissacred
So the US crashed a top secret helicopter in a country they aren't even supposed to be operating in and risked the lives of dozens of US personnel just as a publicity stunt? Because that sounds believable..........

Couple questions for you, because its obvious that you believe the Bin Laden kill story we were told..

1. Why did they not release any photos? (especially knowing that they ALWAYS show proof)

2. Why would they give the public play by play details of the attack? (if it is top secret, wouldnt they want to keep all details top secret?)

3. Do you really believe that they buried Obama at sea because of his religon?

4. Is that what the US does with ALL the other extremists they kill? Do they all get proper burials?

5. Why would they show SOO much respect to the #1 terrorist in the World? Shouldnt they have sodomized his dead body throwing pictures of it all over the internet??? I know that last part was a little extreme, but you get my point...

Too many things dont add up.. Kinda like 9-1-1

He's a member of the Saudi Royal family.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

Now that you mention it, this picture may be quite revealing. Where's his important-looking laptop? Where's his position of power? He just seems to be along for the ride while all those other people in there look like they can't wait for THEIR plan to pan out. He should have been sitting in that general's chair for maximum impact.
edit on 20-5-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

If this picture real and true why are all laptops in the picture turned off?

i have always wondered that about this picture, it just seems odd to have a laptop or desktop turned off.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Well then that conflicts with this information as well, The agent claimed he died of disease, pakistan says he was murdered, we say we just killed him. Can't we just he happy he's dead?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Well someone likes to back peddle. I also believe everything you said, 100%.

Grammar officer lost his badge.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknownsoldier69
This information is a lie. I belong to a task force of the government with the job of monitoring and correcting false information.

The fact is our government has removed the threat of Bin Laden. The source of this false information is not apart of the CIA. As for the person posting this his I.P. address is now being monitored for activity that includes providing false or information not yet declassified.

Remember there is the freedom of information but the government does not allow lies.

EMPLEH

Heeee I needed a laugh today... please what department is that that you work for? The Department of Mundane Tasks? The National Forum Regulatory Agency? That's kind of as funny as the op making a statement like "A professional just like me" and leaving it without any further info when pressed.... or ignoring legitimate concerns pointed out to him with "Obama boys" well OP after sleeping on it, I am offended.. This GIRL hates to be called "boy"

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Phenomium

Well then that conflicts with this information as well, The agent claimed he died of disease, pakistan says he was murdered, we say we just killed him. Can't we just he happy he's dead?

And i'm backpeddling?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If this picture real and true why are all laptops in the picture turned off? i have always wondered that about this picture, it just seems odd to have a laptop or desktop turned off.

Maybe because it was a staged photo op?
That would explain it. If there was a very important operation going on, and it was important that they were all there (with their laptops), why would the laptops be turned off? Just like it was mentioned that the President is sitting over in the dunce chair in the corner.... I guess he didn't have anything important to do.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

How's that back peddling, also FYI back peddling is two words not one. I stated a problem with conflicting stories, now that's taken as back peddling? My point was that who can you believe? This CIA "Agent" is more credible than both a prime minister, and a president? Draw at some more straws.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Don't tell me you actually see your government as credible? (or any government for that matter)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

W ould you like me to show you verified FACTS from the president, why don't you go get me the list of this cia "agent's" facts and track record because you would believe a hole in the wall right?

edit on 22-5-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

Now that you mention it, this picture may be quite revealing. Where's his important-looking laptop? Where's his position of power? He just seems to be along for the ride while all those other people in there look like they can't wait for THEIR plan to pan out. He should have been sitting in that general's chair for maximum impact.
edit on 20-5-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

If this picture real and true why are all laptops in the picture turned off?

i have always wondered that about this picture, it just seems odd to have a laptop or desktop turned off.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Top secret information was photoshoped out?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So, just for the hell of it, I thought to poke around looking for a little information on this character Berkan Yashar. After stumbling upon a blog article appearing on Heralding the Rise of Russia it quickly becomes apparent that Yashar has a 'colourful' past full of tall tales I am sure. This article also states he assumed the name Berkan Yashar after involvement with a contract for the State Department. PhilaNews.com has picked up the story with the angle of U.S. Ambassador to Russia John Byerly requesting that Russia stop peddling conspiracy stories.

I don't think it would take much to discredit Yashar, but am intrigued why you believe this story to be true?

PhilaNews.com

Heralding the Rise of Russia

Kommersant

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

He wont' respond to any of us, we all proved him wrong and I don't think he can handle the fact that we're not a bunch of "Obama Boys" saying it... Yes that was not nice of me to say but the OP has avoided every single legitimate question and concern about this topic by deflecting and insulting those who think PressTV and this "CIA" dude are up to something..

That in itself to me speaks volumes.....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

This place never ceases to amaze me. How he could possibly imagine that this story had even a shred of truth is unfathomable to me. People need to stop buying wholesale into any story that is even tenuously linked to their conspiracy utopias.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Why else would anybody come here? It's all about Conspiracies and doubting this or that truth.
Besides, Bin Laden does have quite a fan club you know. I mean, it's not anywhere near as popular in the U.S. as the Elvis one but outside the U.S. among Muslims and all I suppose it's popular.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Romekje

W ould you like me to show you verified FACTS from the president, why don't you go get me the list of this cia "agent's" facts and track record because you would believe a hole in the wall right?

edit on 22-5-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

I would believe a hole in the wall indeed, since it's something i can see with my own eyes. And please do provide me with these VERIFIED "facts" coming from the same government that wants us to believe some cavemen with razorblades hijacked and flew 2 planes into the WTC.
Im really starting to doubt your motivations for posting because your posts are pretty much textbook shilling posts (asking for evidence that obviously can't be provided and sidetracking in general). If your aren't "one of those" then you must be just wilfully ignorant of the lies your government has been spewing so far.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join