It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by 31Bravo

It is credible, much more so than CNN. Explain to me how it is not credible? Yesterday they posted a story about anti-NATO protestors in Chicago. Oh wait that did not happen because presstv is reporting it? Do you want me to show you video of the protests?

Have you ever heard of putting some truth in your story so that the rest seems true? Just because SOME stories on PressTV are truth doesn't mean their more sensational stories are... Hell FoxNews has SOME true stories that run on their network, one in particular I remember because well I was there and they reported the incident just as it happened.....does it mean I trust FoxNews 100% as a credible news source, NO WAY....

Another poster brought up that this guy wasn't even an American citizen (a fact i overlooked as well) and therefore, the claim that he was a CIA Agent, and an American are both false right off the bat, that should spell doom for this "story"

Again to the poster that seems to think I am siding with the Official Story, no I am not, but I sure as hell am not going to get my news from an organization run by a government that is probably as corrupt in their own way as ours is, any government run news is laced with propaganda to make whomever the current "bad guy" is look bad.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Another poster brought up that this guy wasn't even an American citizen (a fact i overlooked as well) and therefore, the claim that he was a CIA Agent, and an American are both false right off the bat, that should spell doom for this "story"

CIA agents do not have to be Americans, that is a well known fact.

This story can easily be disproven if your boy Obama comes out and shows the evidence of Osama being killed etc.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

O no it's the grammar police, well before you pick apart my grammar you may be tickled to know that "Ayub's" as you said it in your post isn't suppose to be possessive, well unless he's claiming ownership of the country.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

CIA agents do not have to be Americans, that is a well known fact.

This story can easily be disproven if your boy Obama comes out and shows the evidence of Osama being killed etc.

Why are you calling him MY BOY Obama... I stated too many times to count that I do not support the Official Story, just shows how much of the comments you don't read......

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Same old thing as usual. He said / She said. Like a squirrel running around a tree in circles. Now we have, supposedly, at least one "insider" posting on here. But this is the Internet so you can believe whatever you want to believe, and any "insider" can be Anyone. This is why I've tired of the forums over the years. It comes down to You Pick Your Own Reality, and there are many choices all up to you...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is the previous Prime Minister of Pakistan, Benizir Bhutto, in 2007 saying that Bin Laden was murdered in 2007 as if common knowledge at the time. This clip was recorded by the BBC in 2007 and Benizir was assassinated that very same year in December. The clip was later edited and the reference to Bin Laden was removed. Here is one clip with the unedited version and edited version back to back.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Iranian propaganda on ATS? Really? Come on now, get real here. Denying ignorance is the goal here not disseminating it wholesale.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

It is not Iranian propaganda. it is a news report. You need to deny ignorance if you think your boy Obama actually dumped his body at sea without providing the evidence.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Your source is the most used propaganda vehicle used by the Iranian Theocracy. Those stories are for internal consumption mainly in Iran to control the population enslaved under the Theocratic Dictatorship.

The chances that story is true are almost non-existent.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Romekje

O no it's the grammar police, well before you pick apart my grammar you may be tickled to know that "Ayub's" as you said it in your post isn't suppose to be possessive, well unless he's claiming ownership of the country.

The difference here is though, that English ain't my native tongue. Last time i checked New Bedford was in the USA.

But lets start sidetracking the thread shall we? Or is that actually your intention?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

I'll go with the books written by actual Seals, including the only one authorized to write about Neptune and given the access to do so.

You can keep playing your secret squirrel games and acting like you're someone you're clearly not.

You claim there is no ST6 but clearly, there is regardless of what they are actually referred to in classified circles. It's the same group with the same missions and in public they refer to themselves as ST6 as do Seals in other teams when discussing them publicly.

I've already shown you were completely wrong about them still being referred to as DEVGRU and provided a reference to back it up. So far, you've provided nothing but your claim to be "someone who works with Seals".

Given the number of low lifes who go around making those types of claims (falsely) and you being so incorrect about something so outdated, I feel very strongly I know exactly which group you fall into. Feel free to contact a mod and provide your DD213 or other proof of Secret Squirrel status to prove me wrong and I'll gladly retract it.
edit on 21-5-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And your saying the storeis Obama spews out are not for appeasing the population?

"Hey guys we killed Osama" "Now everything is ok, the war was worth it..."

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

To lend any credence to this story we would need a few hundred words more plus some solid journalistic sources to fact-check against. There are many comprehensive time-lines of bin Laden's activities during the nineties and the beginning of the decade saw 'al-Qaeda' begin the transition from Pakistan to the Sudan where Khartoum was considered likely to support militant activities. In fact the new Islamist regime in Khartoum that took power in 1989 sought bin Laden out and invited him to the country in 1990 (Burke, 2004).

Remember that 1992 witnessed the hotel bombs in Aden and along with senior Islamic Jihad figures, Somalia was on the radar as an opportunity to attack Americans. In no account, either from an academic or a journalist with authoritative knowledge of bin Laden and 'al-Qaeda', does it mention links to Chechnya other than bin Laden holding the same sympathies as he did with the Palestinians or the Kashmiri people.

Burke, J. 2004 al-Qaeda: The True Story of Radical Islam, Flight, pp 143--45 (London, Penguin)
edit on 21-5-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

You're right. Reminds me of how that "White House insider" described Obama in person -- that Obama is surprisingly thin, with a very thin neck -- almost effeminate looking and the mainsteam media tries hard to sell Obama as the "Alpha male" that he's NOT.

Funny enough I always think that picture is without Obama, and that he was added in, he is right under the neons and there seems to be no highlighting on him or clothes, except the shirt which is crumply and bound to show some highlight from anywhere. However I have no rationale for him not being there, as he should.

The linked article is open to interpretation, but it must be said that American ex-CIA have said the same thing regarding the year of death and manner, (2006) The east european bodyguard thing is a new one on me though, they could be a clue as the genuiness of this story, and how far back they go. If you want to be really conspiratorial, it is plausible that Obama wanted an end to the troublesome 9/11 event, and I'm sure most Americans would not be too disturbed about the official end of OBL no matter what.

it really does look like that, maybe even stuck his head on someone else.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

it really does look like that, maybe even stuck his head on someone else.

This is why when technological advancements be it software like Photoshop of Google Earth come out, there are always those who believe the "best" versions are retained for top-level access via government parties.

When photo manipulation becomes available to the masses, we lose faith photos themselves as a relic of an instant in time captured.

A rather sad reality if you ask me, but feel free to disagree.
edit on 21-5-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Can anyone make out the contents of the photos on the laptop please.

Thanks in advance

P

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

And your saying the storeis Obama spews out are not for appeasing the population?

"Hey guys we killed Osama" "Now everything is ok, the war was worth it..."

Not on person who has repeatedly told you that PressTV is biased has stated that Obama didn't lie about what happened, nor did anyone tell you that the Official Story was the only story, just that taking what the Propaganda Arm of the Iranian Government says as 100% fact may not be the best thing to do. If there was independent verification of ANY story it would be better...

Why do you keep insisting everyone who is against PressTV is for Obama, please answer that question.....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownsoldier69

your post is a meant to be a joke right? Its the funniest thing i've read on here today, i think the lunch bells ringing and its time you went back to class before you get in trouble.....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

You go ahead and believe that...

I am not about to give the proof that I so easily could.

There are a lot of people who make claims about being seals that are not. I did NOT make that claim. I'm positive I know more about them than you or 95% of all of the people on this site, no matter what books you've read..

Jaden

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have allways thought that the official story of his death smelled fishier then lady gaga's vajayjay.
The fact that they never showed the body and that thy dumped it at sea just dosn't sound right.
The whole thing about not wanting to disrespect Islamic laws on the desposal bodies set alarms off.
I've seen footage of dead "insergents" being faced westward ontop of the.ground and solders over loud speakers saying in arabic that the opposition fighters were cowards for not.trying to recover the bodies.
This is just to politicaly covenant for the o for me as well.
It's like everytime he needs a politcal boost something like this happens.
I've seen the vids of buto and others claiming obl died years ago and I must say I believe them.
Just think of what news of his death years ago would of have done for this war.
It would of been over years ago, a bunch of the in crowd would not of have profited as much, and the warmongers wouldn't dominate positions of stratigic importance to future goals.
Oh and I forgot the trillions of dollars of undeveloped natural resources,discovered by the russians, would not be in the grasp of our corperations.
Obl the boogie man in afganistan...... Do you all recall when they tried to turn him in with the stipulation that proof was provided that he was a part off 9/11?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join