It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals Saving Animals Must Watch Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

Thought I'd share some wonderful videos of our animal friends. If these animals can show such acceptance of each other, then surely we can too?

First up: Australian dog saves four newborn kittens from house fire

Argentina: Dog rescues abandoned newborn baby

New Zealand: Dolphin leads stranded whales to safety

Frog saves stranded tadpoles (This one absolutely amazed me. I did not know frogs would do this)

South Africa: Cat saves orphaned squirrels

USA: Wild crow befriends abandoned kitten

This one melts my heart. Mother cat hugs kitten having nightmare

Mother Cat adopts orphaned bunny

Squirrel adopted by cat learns to purr

Florida: cat and dolphins playing together

Puppy falls in love with cat

Wolf dog sings to crying baby

Christian the Lion (warning: you will need tissues for this one!)

edit on 20-5-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to make this heart-warming collection of animal videos. It's nice to have some positive threads that outshine the doom and gloom we are usually exposed to. The end video has been covered a few times but it always fills me with positive energy and stirring emotions.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I'm glad you enjoyed the videos.

I know Christian the lion is an older video, but it still touches me when I watch it. It's good to be reminded of our impact on others every now and then.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That hugging cat was pretty cute

2nd

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

B

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
with some of the horrible things that go on in this world its great to see these animals
doing good for each other,
thanks for taking the time to post them

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Dog saving dog on motorway.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Amazing! Thank you for sharing!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Geckos care too!

Cool thread smylee

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

....and man can't along with members of his own species.........

That's why man does not deserve this planet and will eventually become extinct by either blowing up the entire planet or poisoning everything in sight ! 😲😲

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing , and giving us some inspiration to be more loving.

Have seen a few of these a few times , but they never get old, just more endearing.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Pretty dern cool.
I couldn't understand a damn word in the frog video but I fully understood, engineer frog ftw!
This was a nice post.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Awwwwww what a beautiful thread...great way to wind down this wierd day...♥

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That was amazing! I love animals myself. I've had quite a few different types of animals over the years, but now I have just cats and dogs. I've always been partial to cats though, as they seem more interesting, at least to me. I finally made my favorite cat and favorite dog like each other, by constantly putting them together.

The purring squirrel was outstanding. I always thought that cats purr for some type of healing, like their bodies respond to the frequency, affecting them on a cellular level, since it is known that certain frequencies promote healing. And since they purr when they hurt as well as when they are happy, I knew they weren't purring because they were happy or content, as many people like to say.

So I wonder how the squirrel learned this, and whether it will confer any benefit on it? Some of those are situations I would never have expected...Like the bird and the cat, lol. It seemed that when the cat would get to rough with the crow, the crow would start yelling at it, lol. That was pretty funny.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This reminded me of something that was on UK tv this week, on the show Planet Earth live - No vids on YT as yet so I'll set the scene - Pacific coast of the US, a fully grown Grey whale and her calf making their way from coast of Mexico to the Arctic comes under attack from a pod of Orca (4 or 5 of) and the grey whale calf gets killed in the melee. The Orca then go after the adult Grey, when two Humpback whales appear from nowhere, after a hard fought joust the Orca are forced into submission by the tail thrashing and spurting of the Humpbacks (who by now are incredibly pumped for action) they then lead the Grey whale mother to safety and let her continue her journey.

Hopefully there will be a video soon, I should imagine so. But anyway I find this very interesting, survival instinct I can understand, but when one species goes out of it's way to protect or save another - risking their own life in the process - It still blows my mind.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this (,:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I can imagine the conversation after the snake let go.

First gecko: "Dude! What took you so long?"

Second gecko: "Did you see the size of that thing!"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thank you for the nice thread
sandf
the frog saving the little ones is amazing

did you ever saw those ?

My favorite

edit on 5/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Share 'em if you've got 'em, folks!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
aww this thread is nice. good job op. breath of fresh air as opposed to the normal stuff thats posted on here. that lion video was just too cute though lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join